Comment

the moron who took pk off karim missed and hajsafi scores rebound . 2-2

Comment

Fuck Djordjevic! HAJSAFFFIIIII

Comment

ESSYYYYY!!!!
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I cant believe that bastard djurjevic, taking PK off your top scorer in 90th minute. Know your place prick. Cant believe Karim didnt win that argument. But, even better, the bastard misses with a fucking shit pk and hajsafi roofs the rebound.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I cant believe that bastard djurjevic, taking PK off your top scorer in 90th minute. Know your place prick. Cant believe Karim didnt win that argument. But, even better, the bastard misses with a fucking shit pk and hajsafi roofs the rebound.
              A possible theory: He wants his countryman Prijovic to win the goalscorer award, so he didn't let Karim take the PK.

Comment

Hajsafi was probably the best Kos player actually. He made some crucial defensive plays. Got caught in possession twice ( bad passes ) but besides that was very solid, his long throws almost created a goal, put in some good crosses, and of course scored the tying goal. Karim meanwhile was shit.

Comment

Any video of Haji Safi's goal?

Comment

Hajsafi was probably the best Kos player actually. He made some crucial defensive plays. Got caught in possession twice ( bad passes ) but besides that was very solid, his long throws almost created a goal, put in some good crosses, and of course scored the tying goal. Karim meanwhile was shit.
                    Milad LB, Hajsafi LCM and Ghoddos LW all on that left side will be very dangerous if they start together. I'd like to say the same about our right side Rezaeian/Ghafouri RB, Dejagah RCM, Jahanbakhsh RW but there are still a few question marks.

Ansarifards performance today is another reason why I still think Azmoun will start at the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      https://youtu.be/H_5uzNdV9n4

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Milad LB, Hajsafi LCM and Ghoddos LW all on that left side will be very dangerous if they start together. I'd like to say the same about our right side Rezaeian/Ghafouri RB, Dejagah RCM, Jahanbakhsh RW but there are still a few question marks.

Ansarifards performance today is another reason why I still think Azmoun will start at the WC.
                        agreed. The left side is completely secured. Ghoddos or Taremi on the LW are both great options, and milad is back in good form after injury, and obviously ehsan is looking more and more solid. Given that rezaeian is improving in belgium, and Ghafouri is looking fantastic for SS, I think we will be okay in that area ( not as good as milad on the other side tho). If ARJ can translate his consistency for AZ into consistency for TM we will be set there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1614...B5%D9%81%DB%8C
                          sigpic

Comment

agreed. The left side is completely secured. Ghoddos or Taremi on the LW are both great options, and milad is back in good form after injury, and obviously ehsan is looking more and more solid. Given that rezaeian is improving in belgium, and Ghafouri is looking fantastic for SS, I think we will be okay in that area ( not as good as milad on the other side tho). If ARJ can translate his consistency for AZ into consistency for TM we will be set there as well.
                            Indeed my friend

Twitter: arya_allahverdi

Comment

Why is this Serbian tool taking the PK while Karim is the league’s top scorer?

Comment

any one know where i can buy karim jersey?original one, with name, no thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X