This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    LOL Djurdjivic's rebound attempt was even shittier than his penalty Barikala Ehsan!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      any one know where i can buy karim jersey?original one, with name, no thanks
      https://www.redstore.gr/en/

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        LOL Djurdjivic's rebound attempt was even shittier than his penalty Barikala Ehsan!
        I watched him in the second half. He is really an objectively shitty player. His link up play sucks, he isnt in good form in the box, not a dribbler, not pacy ,etc.

Comment

is only colour and size, no player no or name

Comment

So what happened leading up to the penalty? Karim and the Serb argued over who was going to take the PK or was there no argument?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              is only colour and size, no player no or name
              Couldn't find anything sorry

Comment

For you guys who watched, how did Atromitos' number 10 (Warda) play? The stats say he got 2 assists.

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                  For you guys who watched, how did Atromitos' number 10 (Warda) play? The stats say he got 2 assists.
                  One of the best players on the field, had some nice dribbles and was a threat with the ball. Although he did seem to dive and draw fouls a lot.
                  Reminds me of a faster Masoud Shojaie, but his passes aren't as accurate.
                  Last edited by The; 02-11-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Warda was very good. His dribbling technique is great and he is quite quick. He knows when to slow the game down as well. Similar to Omar Abdulrahman in both style of play and looks. His shooting was poor and he over dribbled at times. But imo he was MOTM. Does he start for Egypt ? or is he on the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      One of the best players on the field, had some nice dribbles and was a threat with the ball. Although he did seem to dive and draw fouls a lot.
                      Reminds me of a faster Masoud Shojaie, but his passes aren't as accurate.
                      Thanks for the assessment. Not pleased with the diving bit and hopeful that he cuts it out and just gets on with it.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Warda was very good. His dribbling technique is great and he is quite quick. He knows when to slow the game down as well. Similar to Omar Abdulrahman in both style of play and looks. His shooting was poor and he over dribbled at times. But imo he was MOTM. Does he start for Egypt ? or is he on the bench?
                      He is a bench player but I'm hoping he sees more time on the pitch as his playing time for the national team is limited at the moment. It's hard to really assess him well because of the limitations of seeing him play consistently. I know that he's technically very good so I can see why he reminds you of Omar Abdulrahman lol. You're right about the overdribbling as I've seen that from him sometimes.

Comment

I cant believe that bastard djurjevic, taking PK off your top scorer in 90th minute. Know your place prick. Cant believe Karim didnt win that argument. But, even better, the bastard misses with a fucking shit pk and hajsafi roofs the rebound.
                        Hopefully Djurjevic or the coach blame the penalty miss on the arguee before the PK.

Comment

Yeah he was very good. Lots of skills on display by him. He doesn't usually start I don't think but I don't see why, him and Salah would be very lethal. They usually start Kahraba, Sobhi and Trezeguet on the wings, with Salah up front.

Comment

Yeah he was very good. Lots of skills on display by him. He doesn't usually start I don't think but I don't see why, him and Salah would be very lethal. They usually start Kahraba, Sobhi and Trezeguet on the wings, with Salah up front.
                            It bodes well for the NT that Warda's in great form this season it seems. I know most people won't care here, but if he's included in the starting 11 (hopefully in upcoming friendlies), mine would be:

4-2-3-1
                            -----
                            El Hadary

Gaber
                            Gabr
                            Hegazi
                            Hafez

Elneny
                            Gomaa

Salah
                            Warda
                            Trezeguet

Koka
                            -----
                            Or Salah upfront like you said, with Sobhi/Trezeguet as wingers.

Apologies for the slight thread hijack. Will Ansarifard be your starter at the WC or Azmoun? I didnt realize the former was top scorer in Greece, nice!

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                              It bodes well for the NT that Warda's in great form this season it seems. I know most people won't care here, but if he's included in the starting 11 (hopefully in upcoming friendlies), mine would be:

4-2-3-1
                              -----
                              El Hadary

Gaber
                              Gabr
                              Hegazi
                              Hafez

Elneny
                              Gomaa

Salah
                              Warda
                              Trezeguet

Koka
                              -----
                              Or Salah upfront like you said, with Sobhi/Trezeguet as wingers.

Apologies for the slight thread hijack. Will Ansarifard be your starter at the WC or Azmoun? I didnt realize the former was top scorer in Greece, nice!
                              Azmoun will almost certainly be our starter.. It's a damn shame he's still at Rubin Kazan, he has the potential to be an amazing striker.

The funny thing is, even though he's only been in the Russian League, he's still a prolific striker in international games (22 goals in 30 games for Iran!) and he's proven to shred teams in the Bundesliga (Bayern), La Liga (Athletico), and other good teams.

Comment

Karim visited local schools for an autograph session:

"With Anasriffard at the Olympiacos Central Schools

With a guest star of the Piraeus Ace, Karim Ansarifard, they cut the Olympiakos Schools in Votsalakia and Karaiskakis on Monday afternoon in Kaminia on their New Year's Pie.

The children of the Schools and their coaches had the chance to meet the Olympiacos, who did not stop signing autographs and taking pictures.

The event was awarded the best of last season and of course the children who found the riches won rich gifts. This one - except for Karim Ansarifard - was given by School Director Vasilis Nanos, who wished everyone health and a lot of Olympic successes."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...toy-olympiakoy

Comment

Working...
                                X