• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weak game by Ansarifant... Great game by Hajsafi though

Comment

karim subbed off

Comment

Btw. Olympiacos were deducted 3 points due to fan riots.

The title race will most probably be between AEK and PAOK.

Comment

Hajsafi was excellent. Showed the skills that will be needed of him on the left side of our defensive midfield, even though he played left back. Very good defensively, super solid in possession, got forward well. Karim should have scored once or twice, not the easiest chances, but ones you would expect him to score, he was very pissed to get subbed and said something to the coach who looked like he was trying to explain himself to karim. Not a biggie tho as durdjevic's weak ass ofc didnt do shit

Comment

Prijovic, Ansarifard, and Conde are all tied for the top scorer at 13 goals

Comment

Karim missed a really good chance right outside the 6 yard box but the good news is so did djurdevic minutes after karim did when he replaced him.

From what I saw Hajsafi did well he covered a lot of ground and kept it simple and did not take any risky passes. Good to see him with a few 90 min performances recently I heard he was getting very discouraged with his lack of playing time. If he continues to perform I think olympiacos will be a perfect club for him for the next few years.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Olyp is set to play PAOK.

If you guys find anylinks please share .

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hajsafi not even in the sqaud and Karim starting

Comment

karim starting but I don't see Ehsan in the rooster. is he injured?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He was in the squad for the game, not been put on the bench.

Comment

he must have an issue (ill or injury) bc he was man of the match last time out.

Comment

My usual Livetv.sx link isn't working. Anyone have a mobile friendly link?

Comment

Looks like the game is delayed.

Comment

game keeps getting pushed back. As of now, start time is 10:30am PST

Comment

Olymiakos's Coach was hit on the head by a toilet paper roll and now needs medical attention, which is why the game is delayed.

Comment

Working...
                                X