X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    How was that a tap in?

One touch, curves past the goalie, beautiful, professional goal by Karim.
    Not that one specifically, but many of his goals come from tap ins, but at least he scores...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Ahh idk about starting because Azmoun has proven to be our best striker, but he should and will definitely be called up; especially with his performances recently.
      I think Azmoun, Taremi, and Ansarifard are locks
      One of Kaveh and Gucci will be called up to the world cup. If Kaveh has a better second half of the season than Gucci, he will get called up. If they both have around the same performance, Gucci will get called up due to experience
      or if you consider that Taremi will be played in the left then maybe one of Amiri (unlikely) and Torabi will be left out. Then both Rezaei and Gucci could be invited. Specially when Rezaei himself can play right/left too!

and don't forget, there is a high chance that Dejagah may be left out because of form/injury. Then more spots may open up for European legioners.

Comment

It was the second time in a row that Hajsafi was not in the squad...anyone knows why?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          How was that a tap in?

One touch, curves past the goalie, beautiful, professional goal by Karim.
          The execution is nice but nobody around him (amond the opposite defenders) to make this goal difficult to score.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            or if you consider that Taremi will be played in the left then maybe one of Amiri (unlikely) and Torabi will be left out. Then both Rezaei and Gucci could be invited. Specially when Rezaei himself can play right/left too!

and don't forget, there is a high chance that Dejagah may be left out because of form/injury. Then more spots may open up for European legioners.
            I hope thats the case dadash!! I love Gucci and Rezaei surely deserves the call-up

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              I hope thats the case dadash!! I love Gucci and Rezaei surely deserves the call-up
              If an injured Dejagah and an (IMO) overrated Masoud are left out, then many problems will be solved. Ghoddos, Taremi, Ansarifard and Rezaei can all play in CAM. Then both Torabi (deserving) and Gucci can be included too. That's the least to worry about IMO.

What I'm most worried about, in addition to the goalkeeper problem, is the replacement for Ezatollahi in the Morocco game. All options have sucked so far IMO.

Comment

If an injured Dejagah and an (IMO) overrated Masoud are left out, then many problems will be solved. Ghoddos, Taremi, Ansarifard and Rezaei can all play in CAM. Then both Torabi (deserving) and Gucci can be included too. That's the least to worry about IMO.

What I'm most worried about, in addition to the goalkeeper problem, is the replacement for Ezatollahi in the Morocco game. All options have sucked so far IMO.
                Switch Dejagah with Amiri. If an healthy Dejagah is available, it could solve DM problem.

Amiri is the cancer of TM, specially for Torabi.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43623626

This sounds so bonkers given they still have a UCL place to fight for with four games to go. In fact, it's so bonkers you almost have to respect the nutter. Guess our boys need to start looking for clubs for next season (doubt even Karim will retain his spot).

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

This sounds so bonkers given they still have a UCL place to fight for with four games to go. In fact, it's so bonkers you almost have to respect the nutter. Guess our boys need to start looking for clubs for next season (doubt even Karim will retain his spot).
                    Why? The whole team is responsible ( but more so the owner for getting rid of lemonis for no apparent reason). I think both will be important parts of kos next season especially if the rumored new coach ( brought karim and masked to panionios) comes in

Comment

Oh if that's the case then that sounds positive. I was just going from the general vibe of it sounding like a wholesale clear-out.

Just noticed Hajsafi's contract is till 2021 too which works in his favour (Karim's is 2020 too).

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

I think Karim will be one of the few players that isn't kicked out, he is their most consistent performer.

Comment

Ansarifard is not an effective CAM.
                          Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Obviously it's up to Karim and Ehsan what they want to do with their careers, but I would not stick around in this shit show. The whole league seems dysfunctional, the board of Olympiakos seem mentally retarded, and they are blaming their players for their new coach's shitty performance. It's not the players fault the management got rid of coach who was getting results.

Take a paycut and go play in Belgium or Holland my man.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Obviously it's up to Karim and Ehsan what they want to do with their careers, but I would not stick around in this shit show. The whole league seems dysfunctional, the board of Olympiakos seem mentally retarded, and they are blaming their players for their new coach's shitty performance. It's not the players fault the management got rid of coach who was getting results.

Take a paycut and go play in Belgium or Holland my man.
                              lol I dont think its fair to ask them to do that. Karim in particular has not made good money in his career and is finally on a decent contract, in a club with a lot of tradition and popularity, in a beautiful country, and in good form. Tbh, this is his maximum potential. I hope he stays in Kos and participates in CL

Comment

Karim Ansarifard and Ehsan Hajsafi @ Olympiacos F.C

Feyenoord are looking for a striker this summer now Jørgensen will be gone, Ansarifard should be a good replacement.

They were after him for a while when he was playing for Panionios.

Comment

Working...
                                X