X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    I had the opposite experience.
    All the people I met from Greece in Germany were super nice and sweet, as were all the people I met while on vacation in Greece.

I assume they must be hot blooded like my azari family [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same^

Judging from my experience they are "very nice people to deal with"

(btw. not speaking generally just because I made some "experience")
    sigpic

Comment

too much ouzo ey?
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
        I hear it is more dysfunctional than Iran if that is even possible. But beautiful beaches make up for it.
        Having lived in Iran for 3 months last year i can honestly say that Iran is not dysfunctional at all. Where do you get these ideas from?

Comment

i gather those ridiculous comments by the owner were meant to be some sorta of Motivational Speech with a touch of Greek Drama ??
          the front office and the management of Kos is ran by a bunch of halfwits who seem also very scandalous and corrupt to the core..!
          no doubt those outrageous comments is made by the shrewd owner to calm the fanbase due to their league struggles this year and to mask their own off the pitch failures..! Also probably to balance their books in the likely case of them missing out on the lucrative CL participation...!

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
            Having lived in Iran for 3 months last year i can honestly say that Iran is not dysfunctional at all. Where do you get these ideas from?
            Iran is so dysfunctional. Drive down the street and you will see that. I love Iran but come on

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
              Iran is so dysfunctional. Drive down the street and you will see that. I love Iran but come on
              Maybe it's irony?
              sigpic

Comment

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/...ic-olympiakos/
                Garcia resigns because of the ban/fine by Marinakis
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/...ic-olympiakos/
                  Garcia resigns because of the ban/fine by Marinakis

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                    Let me elaborate on my dysfunctional comment:

First of all, dysfunctional is not a binary state, which means there is a spectrum. Granted, Iran functions well on many levels. Tehran, for example, functions as well as many of the other mega cities in the world.

However, if you ever have anything to do with the government, you will run into bureaucratic nightmares. Although the level of corruption is smaller in dollar amounts when compared even to US, it is more widespread. For example, you cannot bribe a policeman in US with a few dollars, but you can do that in many areas in Iran. You cannot bribe a county official in the US to get your permit for whatever, but you can (and sometimes you have to) in Iran. Yes, the total dollar amount of corruption in US is much higher, but it does not permeate to all levels of society like it does in Iran.

You can look at Football as an example. Iranian football is run by the government. There is no rhyme or reason as to why that should be the case. The clubs do not get any TV revenue. The stadiums for the most part are owned by government affiliated organizations. They have been discussing privatization of football for at least 20 years, yet here we are.

Moreover, any authority figure, even on the smallest level, interprets and enforces the law as he wishes. You can literally get turned away by the doorman from entering one government office due to inappropriate attire, and then walk in to the next door office without anyone batting an eye. Another example was posted here a few days ago of some random Mullah trying to shut down some cultural event because he did not like it.

The useful hours worked per day for government workers is abysmal. I do not remember the numbers exactly, but I think it was around 2 hours/day. When the government does not function as it should, I call it dysfunctional. So compared to many western European countries, it is dysfunctional. Is it as bad as lets say Greece, probably not. Is it better than many 3rd world countries? Absolutely. Does it have a long way to go? I think so.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

First of all, dysfunctional is not a binary state, which means there is a spectrum. Granted, Iran functions well on many levels. Tehran, for example, functions as well as many of the other mega cities in the world.

However, if you ever have anything to do with the government, you will run into bureaucratic nightmares. Although the level of corruption is smaller in dollar amounts when compared even to US, it is more widespread. For example, you cannot bribe a policeman in US with a few dollars, but you can do that in many areas in Iran. You cannot bribe a county official in the US to get your permit for whatever, but you can (and sometimes you have to) in Iran. Yes, the total dollar amount of corruption in US is much higher, but it does not permeate to all levels of society like it does in Iran.

You can look at Football as an example. Iranian football is run by the government. There is no rhyme or reason as to why that should be the case. The clubs do not get any TV revenue. The stadiums for the most part are owned by government affiliated organizations. They have been discussing privatization of football for at least 20 years, yet here we are.

Moreover, any authority figure, even on the smallest level, interprets and enforces the law as he wishes. You can literally get turned away by the doorman from entering one government office due to inappropriate attire, and then walk in to the next door office without anyone batting an eye. Another example was posted here a few days ago of some random Mullah trying to shut down some cultural event because he did not like it.

The useful hours worked per day for government workers is abysmal. I do not remember the numbers exactly, but I think it was around 2 hours/day. When the government does not function as it should, I call it dysfunctional. So compared to many western European countries, it is dysfunctional. Is it as bad as lets say Greece, probably not. Is it better than many 3rd world countries? Absolutely. Does it have a long way to go? I think so.

Like your argument. This is constructive criticism.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I agree with you, Iran has many problems but as you said many things are run suprisingly well.

Despite the corruption in iran I would personally rate the roads and transit systems in Tehran superior to anything we have here in california.
                        Traffic lights are digital and the parks and streets are also maintained in immaculate condition.

The freeways and metro projects IMO have been very successful and the biggest issue tehran faces is old/shitty vehicles producing lots of smog.

My major dislike of burocracy in iran is the fact that unsafe buildings and or fraudulent deeds are issued and used in scams

Enforcement of building codes and enforcement of law in general is very weak IMHO.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Guys, please stay on Topic which is Karim Ansarifard and not living standard in Iran

Comment

This Greek article states that HajiSafi and Ansarifard are among the players who will be safe from decision made by Marinakis:

"NOT IN DANGER, AT ANY TIME FOR TIME

However, this will be done gradually. Not massively, not communicative, since not everyone can get into the same sack, at least as far as their behavior is concerned.

Proto, Skafidas, Houtsheiotis, Nicholas, Koutris, Androutsos, Tachtsidis, Cisse, Vergos, Hatzisafi, Ansarifard, Omar, Roma, Zile, Miralas and Martins are 16 players who can feel secure by the end of the season.

This does not mean that they will definitely be at the Renti Sports Center next season. However, there is no question of their immediate removal from the team for the rest of the current season."

http://www.reporter.com.cy/sports/article/323278/

Comment

Greek source states Panionios are looking to pick up more Iranian players and are in touch Reza Fazelli:

"Code ... Tehran

Panionios is looking again at his favorite Iranian market with the main objective of anti-Ansarifard

Over the last two years, Panionios has decided to invest in the Iranian market, and it has gone well with the result. He sold Ansarifard to Olympiacos, this year Janakis followed the same route and Hatzisafi, while Masoud, who left as a free man, came to AEK. All three are the main gears of the Iranian National Team to be found in the summer of Russia.

Panionios has already begun contacting the agent of these three players, Reza Fazelli, who has the elite of Iranian football. The blue-reds have asked them to find an aggressor who will have similar elements to Ansarifard. That is to say, he is tall, fast and can play with the same ease in and out of the area.

Naturally in the mind of Nikos Zamani is a similar deal, to bring him to score and then to sell him. If there is another interesting case they will not of course say ..."

http://www.in.gr/2018/04/09/sports/f...ikos-texerani/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                Greek source states Panionios are looking to pick up more Iranian players and are in touch Reza Fazelli:

"Code ... Tehran

[ATTACH]17859[/ATTACH]

Panionios is looking again at his favorite Iranian market with the main objective of anti-Ansarifard

Over the last two years, Panionios has decided to invest in the Iranian market, and it has gone well with the result. He sold Ansarifard to Olympiacos, this year Janakis followed the same route and Hatzisafi, while Masoud, who left as a free man, came to AEK. All three are the main gears of the Iranian National Team to be found in the summer of Russia.

Panionios has already begun contacting the agent of these three players, Reza Fazelli, who has the elite of Iranian football. The blue-reds have asked them to find an aggressor who will have similar elements to Ansarifard. That is to say, he is tall, fast and can play with the same ease in and out of the area.

Naturally in the mind of Nikos Zamani is a similar deal, to bring him to score and then to sell him. If there is another interesting case they will not of course say ..."

http://www.in.gr/2018/04/09/sports/f...ikos-texerani/
                                alipour if he doesn’t have any better offers in Europe

Comment

Working...
                                X