Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As always, I wanna point out Karim's INCH perfect run on both his goal and his assist.

Comment

According to the greek news outlet, newsbeast, the Ansarifarnt will be playing in Bundesliga after the World Cup. What a progression that would be by Karim! A flop at osasuna to top scorer in greece and now to bundesliga. I think this is credible as well (I think navad also reported), and also Karim's agent is Reza Fazeli who still has many german contacts. The only regret I have from his time at Kos was that he didnt get to play in CL this year, which was truly a tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        According to the greek news outlet, newsbeast, the Ansarifarnt will be playing in Bundesliga after the World Cup. What a progression that would be by Karim! A flop at osasuna to top scorer in greece and now to bundesliga. I think this is credible as well (I think navad also reported), and also Karim's agent is Reza Fazeli who still has many german contacts. The only regret I have from his time at Kos was that he didnt get to play in CL this year, which was truly a tragedy.
        Amazing!!!!! This is what happens when our players take risks and go to Europe, I love it!

Karim Ansarifard---> mid-table Bundesliga team?

Sardar Azmoun----> Lazio?

Jahanbakhsh----> Napoli?

Saman Ghoddos----> Celta Vigo/Leceister?

Hopefully we can also see Torabi get picked up by a European club too!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          How can he have an agreement with any other team if he is under contract? He is not allowed to talk to any other teams unless he is sold by Olympiacos, which can't happen until the summer. Seems like baseless rumors pushed by his agent to build his market.
          Specifically, the Khabar Varzeshi website states that " Ansarifard is in his last days in Greece. He has already made proposals from the Bundesliga and seems unlikely to remain in Greece after the World Cup . "

Comment

Karim has liked posts about this rumour on instagram so maybe there is actually some truth to it.

Comment

Brah, If this dude finds his way to Leverkusen...

I have a feeling it'll be Wolfsburg though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Amazing!!!!! This is what happens when our players take risks and go to Europe, I love it!

Karim Ansarifard---> mid-table Bundesliga team?

Sardar Azmoun----> Lazio?

Jahanbakhsh----> Napoli?

Saman Ghoddos----> Celta Vigo/Leceister?

Hopefully we can also see Torabi get picked up by a European club too!
                All this would be amazing... unfortunately until I see it happen I won't believe it. We have heard so many of these rumors int he past with none of them materializing!

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                  How can he have an agreement with any other team if he is under contract? He is not allowed to talk to any other teams unless he is sold by Olympiacos, which can't happen until the summer. Seems like baseless rumors pushed by his agent to build his market.
                  The teams work these agreements out between themselves.
                  Leon Garetzka for example is still with Schalke even though he has already signed with Bayern for this summer.

Comment

I’d believe it.

Karim IMO has had the most major improvement in his club situation.

Playing for a club that’s famous worldwide like Olympiacos certainly helps in terms of exposure.

And let’s not take away from his performance, his stats this season say it all, he is a lethal striker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

What mid-table team in the Bundesliga would he be looking to go to?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        The teams work these agreements out between themselves.
                        Leon Garetzka for example is still with Schalke even though he has already signed with Bayern for this summer.
                        Goretzka's contract ran out and he signed a pre-contract agreement with Bayern. He didn't need any agreement from Schalke to sign. He could have signed for any team if he wanted. That is not the same case as Karim. He has a contract until 2020 and he can only sign a precontract in late in 2019. Also no team can approach him until a transfer is agreed with Olympiacos. That can't be done until the transfer market is openned.

Heidel said: "We have noted this, with regret. Yesterday, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has informed us that Leon has passed the medical check. We're losing a very, very good player.
                        Schalke didn't want him to leave. He was out of contract and could have signed anywhere.
                        http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ract-agreement

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Brah, If this dude finds his way to Leverkusen...

I have a feeling it'll be Wolfsburg though.
                          if he goes to Leverkusen 100% I'll get his jersey next year...after Pashazadeh and Yazdani there was no Iranian in Leverkusen

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He just liked an Instagram post that said olympiakos is setting his price at 10 million

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                              He just liked an Instagram post that said olympiakos is setting his price at 10 million
                              can you post the link please? thanks
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                can you post the link please? thanks
                                https://instagram.com/p/BhvsyoeHvvc/

Comment

Working...
                                X