X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23‘ played and he scored 1 goal till now

Comment

he scored another one, Karim need to score a hat trick to win the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        he scored another one, Karim need to score a hat trick to win the title.
        What happens if he scores two and they tie in goals. Would it go to Karim since he has played 1 or 2 fewer games?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Karim needs minimum 2 goals tomorrow to share the trophy. 3 and he wins it all...
          but would be nice if they decide him winner if he scores 2 with less matches/minutes played..
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
            Tonight PAOK will play against the last ranked team Platanias. If this serbian guy doesn‘t score a goal, Karim will be top scorer of the league.
            You jinxed it man. Never give news to anyone anymore! ... jk

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Lol if Persepolis would land Mirallas there would be a doodool massacre.. He would automatically become the most decorated International footballer in the IPL (thats not Iranian obviously)
              I dunno man, he's only really been in one world cup and mainly substitute in that one.

Taribo West has been in two world cups and won the olympic gold

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                I dunno man, he's only really been in one world cup and mainly substitute in that one.

Taribo West has been in two world cups and won the olympic gold
                I think Mirallas is much more well known than Taribo West. Plus Belgium is miles better than Nigeria and this West guy apparently didn't even play one game in the PGPL.

Anyways, its not like he's gonna go near the IPL lol, he's probably gonna go to China like Hoorad suggested

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                  Karim needs minimum 2 goals tomorrow to share the trophy. 3 and he wins it all...
                  but would be nice if they decide him winner if he scores 2 with less matches/minutes played..
                  It will be tough, it will be an away match, l really hope he wins the title, he really deserves it.

Comment

chinese media reported that Karim Ansarifard will probably join Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao as Ricardo Goulart is likely to transfer to Atletico Mardrid

according to the reports Guangzhou Evergrande had offered a aannual salary of 6m EUR for him, currently the highest paid asian player in CSL is Odil Ahmedov, annual salary 7m EUR in Shanghai SIPG
                    I am Tigersandys
                    Forza Guo'an
                    加油!国安队!

Comment

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
                      chinese media reported that Karim Ansarifard will probably join Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao as Ricardo Goulart is likely to transfer to Atletico Mardrid

according to the reports Guangzhou Evergrande had offered a aannual salary of 6m EUR for him, currently the highest paid asian player in CSL is Odil Ahmedov, annual salary 7m EUR in Shanghai SIPG
                      No offense to the Chinese league, as it is a decorated league with many good players and managers.. But if Karim chooses the CSL over a mid-tier bundesliga team (he said he has offers), then I would strongly consider dropping him from team melli after the world cup...

Karim should go try his luck in the Bundesliga for 3-4 years, then when he's 31-32 years old, I won't be too mad when he gets his oil money for a team in Qatar or China

Comment

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
                        It is better for Chinese teams to go after top Iranian players who are in Iran such as Gholizadeh, Alipour, Barzay, Torabi, Tabrizi, Alisha, Esmalipour, Pahlevan, Sadeghian, Delfi, etc. They are all good players who can join European teams in Greece, Russia, Holland, Belgium, Turkey and Portugal.
                        I don't think any Iranian player younger than 30 actually goes to China. We already had 3 players in Chinese league. None of them ended up satisfied. There is a serious difference between our diet. PAG was eating can food for 3 months when he was in Tianjin Teda. We are so used to Iranian/Meditereanian food. The chance of any top Iranian players in Europe joining Chinese club is not that high in my opinion. Beside Karim Ansarifard is engaged to a Greek billionaire and I don't think he goes far from her.

Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-05-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Karim Ansarifard and Ehsan Hajsafi @ Olympiacos F.C

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                          Tonight PAOK will play against the last ranked team Platanias. If this serbian guy doesn‘t score a goal, Karim will be top scorer of the league. [emoji144]
                          [emoji115]this punk should be banned for his jinxy powers

Dude, I beg you-please, Don’t comment on Iran’s games at the world cup

Please hold it in, and let us enjoy the games, its only 270 minutes that you have to shut up

Thank you
                          Kind regards

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          You jinxed it man. Never give news to anyone anymore! [emoji5] ... jk
                          The guy once commented on dollar vs toman few days ago and dollar climbed up to 7000 tomans over night, as result thousands of Iranians are now bankrupt and society is deeper into poverty, all because he couldn’t shut up

Very dangerous fellow if you ask me
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                            [emoji115]this punk should be banned for his jinxy powers

Dude, I beg you-please, Don’t comment on Iran’s games at the world cup

Please hold it in, and let us enjoy the games, its only 270 minutes that you have to shut up

Thank you
                            Kind regards

The guy once commented on dollar vs toman few days ago and dollar climbed up to 7000 tomans over night, as result thousands of Iranians are now bankrupt and society is deeper into poverty, all because he couldn’t shut up

Very dangerous fellow if you ask me
                            I know you‘re just trying to be funny but please watch your language. Anyways you don‘t have to worry about the World Cup since I will be in Russia to support Team Melli live and the servers will probably be down during the matches.

Another thing: I have never ever commented something related to dollar vs toman. I‘m not even really informed about the economic situations. lol

Comment

Any link to watch his game?

Comment

starts at 9. Both Ehsan and Karim are in the first 11

Comment

Working...
                                X