Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSV has been playing russian roulette with relegation for several years with the poor performance and finally for the first time ever they are relegated to division 2!! this is historic. Maybe it is time for Kia to be the headcoach in division 2!
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Gol Bezan tweeted that Bayern Munich are interested as well !

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        Yeah I also heard that he's a potential replacement for Lewandowski..

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Ok chill, even Sandro Wagner is better than Lewandowski...

Comment

actually, it can be. because bayern munich needs another striker, beside lewandowski and wagner. ansarifard can be good enough to compete wagner for second striker. no doubt.
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
              actually, it can be. because bayern munich needs another striker, beside lewandowski and wagner. ansarifard can be good enough to compete wagner for second striker. no doubt.
              Umm no, let's not get ahead of ourselves... This is Bayern we are talking about, not Stuttgart. I believe he challenge for that striker role at Stuttgart, if not most likely Augsburg.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                Stuttgart is good for him, right now they even are on europa league qualification place (live table last matchday) BUT they have Gomez, and if they sign him, i do not know if the coach plans with both as forward or ansarifard for wing or even replacement for gomez..
                The 7th place is only a europe leaguee qualification place when Bayern beats Eintracht Frankfurt in the Cup Finals. If Frankfurt wins then the 7th place is not a qualification place. Furthermore Tayfun Korkut always plays with 2 strikers and Ansarifard would make sense since Gomez and Ginczek are the same Kind of strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
                  The 7th place is only a europe leaguee qualification place when Bayern beats Eintracht Frankfurt in the Cup Finals. If Frankfurt wins then the 7th place is not a qualification place. Furthermore Tayfun Korkut always plays with 2 strikers and Ansarifard would make sense since Gomez and Ginczek are the same Kind of strikers.
                  it would really make sense if they got europa league. Playing in three competetions (League, Cup, Europa League), will require more than just an injury prone, aging Gomez and an inconsistent ginczek. Corrent me if im wrong, but Stuttgart's defensive prowess are the main reason they did so well this year.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    it would really make sense if they got europa league. Playing in three competetions (League, Cup, Europa League), will require more than just an injury prone, aging Gomez and an inconsistent ginczek. Corrent me if im wrong, but Stuttgart's defensive prowess are the main reason they did so well this year.
                    I fully agree. We have the second best defense in the Bundesliga (only 36 Goals conceded) but one of the weakest offensives (36 Goals scored).

Comment

Greek media is reporting Hajsafi interest from Fulham and Hull city

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                        Greek media is reporting Hajsafi interest from Fulham and Hull city
                        If I'm not mistaken, he had interest from the same two clubs after the 2014 World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          If I'm not mistaken, he had interest from the same two clubs after the 2014 World Cup
                          its probably much more likely this time around since he’s already in Europe now. Hopefully Fulham since they promoted to the premier league for next season

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                            its probably much more likely this time around since he’s already in Europe now. Hopefully Fulham since they promoted to the premier league for next season
                            Greek sources are saying he's close to a move to Fulham despite interest from Hull. Would be a great move, he may not be a stand out player but he's the sort of player that will always get a 6 or 7 and is versatile too. His fitness is at EPL level and if he doesn't play left back in a 4 man defence, he can get minutes in the EPL, I have no doubt.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

OMG PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

Another Iranian in the PREM?

Comment

That is actually a very smart move from Fulham if they are in fact after Ehsan. They are aware that Iran is participating at the World Cup and they know Hajsafi is a starter, so many clubs will come knocking. Fulham make their move first and early on before any other club to get that signature.

Now imagine if we Boot Spain or Portugal our and make it out of our group. That will bring in better offers so if Fulham sign him before his successful World Cup (hypothetically speaking) then that would be a smart decision on their end.

Comment

Working...
                                X