X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumors are suggesting a return to Sepahan according to Sepahans IG page

Comment

I hope they both leave olympiacos very soon. This club seems to be in such a mess management-wise.

Comment

I really hope they end up in decent teams. I'm not that worried about Ansarifard, but I really hope Haji Safi ends up in a better team than Panionios or Sepahan

Comment

Sepahan official confirms talks with Olympiakos for Ehsan. Hopefully, there are other offers:

"Tabs: "We are in negotiations for Hatzisafi"

Official confirmation by Iranian Sevahan through the mouth of its president to negotiate with Olympiacos on the acquisition of Eshan Hadjisafi even in the form of borrowing ...

The chairman of the Sepahan Iranian team, Massoud Tabes, commented on Hatzisafi and his interest: "Hatzisafi is like our own ... child and we are interested in having him in the team. We are in negotiations to acquire it and we hope to succeed. To reach a final agreement ". We recall that Eshan Hadjiisafi has served in Sepahan."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...-ton-hatzisafi

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            I hope they both leave olympiacos very soon. This club seems to be in such a mess management-wise.
            Greek league is very amateur. Just cause it's in Europe doesn't make it world class by any means.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
              Sepahan official confirms talks with Olympiakos for Ehsan. Hopefully, there are other offers:

"Tabs: "We are in negotiations for Hatzisafi"

Official confirmation by Iranian Sevahan through the mouth of its president to negotiate with Olympiacos on the acquisition of Eshan Hadjisafi even in the form of borrowing ...

The chairman of the Sepahan Iranian team, Massoud Tabes, commented on Hatzisafi and his interest: "Hatzisafi is like our own ... child and we are interested in having him in the team. We are in negotiations to acquire it and we hope to succeed. To reach a final agreement ". We recall that Eshan Hadjiisafi has served in Sepahan."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...-ton-hatzisafi
              Poor guy in the past 4 years, every single year or even twice a year he has been transferred to other teams.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmx4aJHh...=90tv.official
                according to 90 stuttgart are still very interested. If kos seem intent on benching him in favor of this random guerrero, i wonder if they are actually offered 7-8 million EU they would refuse... 10 mil for Karim is just way too much imo.

But, Stuttgart did already buy an argentinian striker for 8 million EU this summer, although they also sold ginczech for 14 million EU to wolfsburg. So technically they could afford another CF, but I highly doubt it. The last match (2-0 L vs HAnsa Rostock in Cup), they played Gomez and Gonzalez (new signing) up front , and brought donis off the bench.But besides these 3 they dont have any forwards in the squad and they play 4-4-2. While it would make sense to bring in another, for the price Kos want, I really dont think they would do a deal for karim.

Comment

I just hope both Ehsan and Karim just move on from Olympiacos, I don't like the why the coaching staff has dealt with our boys at all.

They deserve a club where they are respected for their qualities.

Ehsan back to Panionios would be criminal and Karim needs to take the final opportunity in his career and finally play in a top 3 league.

Comment

Olympiacos is a mafia club. Last year you had the certain board members pushing their own players over Ansarifard because they were in bed with certain agents.

Comment

Karim included in the matchday squad to face Burnley:

https://www.newsbeast.gr/sports/inte...ats-me-mpernli

Comment

Karim on the bench, game starts in 20 minutes.

Comment

LOL, Hajsafi is not only drawing attention from Sepahan in Iran, but guess who... Tractor

Ansarifard on the other hand, has interest from Heerenveen and Utrect in the Dutch league
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                            LOL, Hajsafi is not only drawing attention from Sepahan in Iran, but guess who... Tractor

Ansarifard on the other hand, has interest from Heerenveen and Utrect in the Dutch league
                            They can't afford him.

Comment

played last 10 mins. the other forward really is nothing special or better than karim. Missed one great chance to finish the tie and make it 4-1. It stays 3-1 going back to england and burnley have a chance. Hajsafis replacement was very poor, offensively useless, not sure how this guy was rated highly enough that the club need to sell ehsan who was one of their best performers in the second half of last season.

Comment

Karim came in at the 84th minute. Hajsafi was not even on the bench.

Both need to get the hell out of this club. For God's sake, Karim was top scorer of the league last year up until the last match-day of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X