• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nine players move to Spain as part of Saudi-LaLiga partnership

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spa...c628b45e4.html

Saudis and their bullshit 😂
    Attached Files

Originally posted by RockyStocko View Post
    So sending local player to an european league is bullshit for you?
    Thanks god we have players like Taremi and PAG who prefer to go to Qatar, instead of making bullshit.

Comment

The Spanish sure love that arab money.

Comment

I just lost a lot of respect for La Liga and those clubs who did this. Not that they care but still.

Comment

copying Japan, they tried that strategy sending players to Brazil for years but it failed, and they didn't start have serious results before focusing on own league, i think maybe this can help that saudi players have better training but i don't think they can make it to be in first 11 except if paiment is for thata, for few matches until may?!!! they will forget their own football and turn be like the "raven who wanted walk like the stork"

Comment

Good for them. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I just lost a lot of respect for La Liga and those clubs who did this. Not that they care but still.
              tbh this isn't the first. You had the likes of Barca getting bankrolled by Qatar for years before PSG and players like Xavi and Pep who are still on that bankroll and have and still shown support for the the Qatar world cup. Man City is pretty much run by the spanish these days.

In the UK city's arab money is looked down upon and so is government deals with saudi due to the obvious ethical reasons but like I mentioned the Spanish have no problem with that. I mean ffs they are even moving on to that I.R money these days (advertisement and players coming in for "charity matches")

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                So sending local player to an european league is bullshit for you?
                Thanks god we have players like Taremi and PAG who prefer to go to Qatar, instead of making bullshit.
                Our players have the potential to shine in the top 5 European leagues, but it’s not so easy for Iranians to get to Europe atm (bias against Iranians, no actual knowledge about Iranian football etc. ) and the Saudi camels can buy their way to top Spanish sides that easy. It’s just not fair 😴

Comment

Saudis eyed Iran with envy over the years when they saw how many of our talents moved to top clubs overseas, and they couldn't do it, so now they BUY themselves into top club! So instead of clubs PAYING the players the Saudi Govt PAYS the clubs to hire the players!!!! This is ridiculous!! We all know they will at best be bench warmers! not sure how this will benefit the Saudi league?!!

Comment

I'm sure they will make great toopjamkons.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

i dont care if the whole saudi league goes to la liga, they will still be 8-0s

Comment

We have to wait and see how much impact will have on these players and the respective clubs.

Regardless of the motives and business behind the scenes, it proves the value of exposure to highest level of international football.

This will certainly open new avenues for these players and who knows, if 1-2 manage to shine, they might pave the way for the rest of the Saudi players in Europe.

Comment

They would be 100x better off paying for their youth development like this.

Comment

Im sure they will keep the benches warm and make sure all the cones get picked up after practice. Enjoy the dirty oil money Spain.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

If IFF had anything like this you guys would say how amazing this is. Just proves how jealous you all are of Saudi Arabia.

We are being left behind by Saudi Arabia. From allowing women to Stadium to t-shirt sponsors. If you enjoy being left behind as a nation keep saying how everyone else is wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X