No announcement yet.

Nine players move to Spain as part of Saudi-LaLiga partnership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One second.. Allow me to gather my thoughts for a second..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayy khoda mordam az khandeh

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      If IFF had anything like this you guys would say how amazing this is. Just proves how jealous you all are of Saudi Arabia.

We are being left behind by Saudi Arabia. From allowing women to Stadium to t-shirt sponsors. If you enjoy being left behind as a nation keep saying how everyone else is wrong.
      If IFF did this I would call them idiots for paying for a bunch of professionals to take a vacation!

Comment

If IFF had anything like this you guys would say how amazing this is. Just proves how jealous you all are of Saudi Arabia.

We are being left behind by Saudi Arabia. From allowing women to Stadium to t-shirt sponsors. If you enjoy being left behind as a nation keep saying how everyone else is wrong.
        All this is about is money. It didnt matter if the players were from the empire of Atlantis. They'd paid money starved La Liga teams for a spot on their bench. Who the fuck would be jealous of that? Would be like your ugly sister paying for a spot in the Miss Universe pageant. People are gonna know who doesn't belong rather quickly.
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          If IFF did this I would call them idiots for paying for a bunch of professionals to take a vacation!
          Yes training with La Liga clubs is a vacation.
          Maybe if IFF had any money, our coach wouldn't be begging for money.

Somehow actually spending money to improve your players is sad. You guys are the most hypocrite people here.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
            All this is about is money. It didnt matter if the players were from the empire of Atlantis. They'd paid money starved La Liga teams for a spot on their bench. Who the fuck would be jealous of that? Would be like your ugly sister paying for a spot in the Miss Universe pageant. People are gonna know who doesn't belong rather quickly.
            They are paid to train with La Liga teams. The sad thing is we don't even have money to pay for friendlies. So we are jealous because Saudi Arabia has money to pay for their youth to get training at high levels.

Comment

They are paid to train with La Liga teams. The sad thing is we don't even have money to pay for friendlies. So we are jealous because Saudi Arabia has money to pay for their youth to get training at high levels.
              This doesn't benefit them. I can go pay to train with Barcelona, but if I don't have the skills to be able to be taken seriously, I will just be a glorified ball boy. That's all that is happening here. This will last three months and they will have nothing to show for it.

Comment

Yes training with La Liga clubs is a vacation.
                Maybe if IFF had any money, our coach wouldn't be begging for money.

Somehow actually spending money to improve your players is sad. You guys are the most hypocrite people here.
                It is... do you think the club gives a F*** about these players? Do you think they're going to get competitive minutes?
                They're not 17 year olds! They're 28 year old players who need to play as a unit against bigger and better teams.
                If they spend money on friendlies, I understand; however spending on such a frivolous task is really pointless.
                Its the kind of logic some sheikh who plays PS4 all day probably thought makes sense.

The best practice and preparation is weekly, competitive football at a higher rate.

Comment

This doesn't benefit them. I can go pay to train with Barcelona, but if I don't have the skills to be able to be taken seriously, I will just be a glorified ball boy. That's all that is happening here. This will last three months and they will have nothing to show for it.
                  So you are saying training with top level of soccer doesn't improve players. You realize how dumb that sounds.

Comment

So you are saying training with top level of soccer doesn't improve players. You realize how dumb that sounds.
                    When it is earned, yes. When it is bought, no. Get it now?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      It is... do you think the club gives a F*** about these players? Do you think they're going to get competitive minutes?
                      They're not 17 year olds! They're 28 year old players who need to play as a unit against bigger and better teams.
                      If they spend money on friendlies, I understand; however spending on such a frivolous task is really pointless.
                      Its the kind of logic some sheikh who plays PS4 all day probably thought makes sense.

The best practice and preparation is weekly, competitive football at a higher rate.
                      Where are you getting 28 year old?
                      Villarreal have signed Salmam Al Dawsari, 26, from Al Hilal, while 23-year-old Fahad Al Muwallad has joined Levante from Al Ittihad. Leganes have also taken Yahia Al Shehri, 27, on loan from Al Nasr
                      And yes I would take Dejagah training with any of these teams over sitting at home.

The sad thing is we have no money to spend on this, while Saudi Arabia does.

We don't even have a t-shirt sponsor. Saudi Arabia has Nike.

Comment

When it is earned, yes. When it is bought, no. Get it now?
                        If it improves the players it's good. If it doesn't it isn't.

Saudi Arabia has money to spend we don't. So maybe rather than complaining about Saudi Arabia spending money you should figure out why IFF doesn't even have money.

Comment

Rather than bitching at another federation about them spending money on improving their players, some of you should look at how fucked up our federation is. We have no t-shirt sponsor. One of our best player isn't signed to any team for the last 1.5 years and our coach is asking where all the money has gone.

Comment

If it improves the players it's good. If it doesn't it isn't.

Saudi Arabia has money to spend we don't. So maybe rather than complaining about Saudi Arabia spending money you should figure out why IFF doesn't even have money.
                            I am not complaining. I don't give a shit. What do I care if my neighbor buys a Ferrari just to park it in front of his house and never drive it.

Comment

I am not complaining. I don't give a shit. What do I care if my neighbor buys a Ferrari just to park it in front of his house and never drive it.
                              Maybe rather than worrying about your neighbors porsche you should figure how your hobo ass doesn't even have a roof over your head or a t-shirt to wear.
                              See how dumb you sound.

Comment

Maybe rather than worrying about your neighbors porsche you should figure how your hobo ass doesn't even have a roof over your head or a t-shirt to wear.
                                See how dumb you sound.
                                <Removed>. NO ONE CARES.

Comment

Working...
                                X