No announcement yet.

Nine players move to Spain as part of Saudi-LaLiga partnership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's best if ManU fans continue complaining until the 8-0er is kicked out.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Why fans should be mad when a random guy spend one month training in their club for some extra money? Are the fans losing their time training and following the guy everyday to be mad?

Yes CR7/Messi/neymar score goals, Al-8-0er doesn't and is garbage. But if the same money is used to hire CR7 or to have 8-0er training in the club, the fans will call it dirty money, human rights etc.. in the second case but will suddenly stay silent in the first case.
      1) Given that we are most likely finishing 2nd or 3rd this season and we could have challenged City more if injuries(Bailly/Rojo/Pogba) didn't limit our team.. I would say any wasted time is terrible. If City is just going to buy buy buy to get their team to be relevant we need to spend that time perfecting a counter strategy.

2) Welcome to the world of being a fan in football... at least our yearly transfer war chest is not Arab money.

Comment

Al Sahlawi is an alright forward for Asian standards but definitely not in Europe and especially not at a club like Manchester United. I would usually make a joke and talk smack against our heated rivals but I honestly feel sorry for them.

First off, how could Saudi Arabia let their head coach go? He qualified them to the World Cup and they sign the Chilean guy who doesn’t seem to understand Asian football and he’s obviously just there for the money.

All these guys who failed with La Liga are gonna go back to their clubs and then will get decimated at the World Cup. Is there hope for Saudi Arabia at the World Cup? Sure why not, there’s hope. If anything I see a 1-1 draw vs Russia and then two losses against Egypt and Uruguay.

That being said and not trying to boast, but an Alireza Jahanbakhsh move to Man U is more plausible. It makes more sense. The best player from West Asia.

This is honestly embarrassing for Saudi football.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          Al Sahlawi is an alright forward for Asian standards but definitely not in Europe and especially not at a club like Manchester United. I would usually make a joke and talk smack against our heated rivals but I honestly feel sorry for them.

First off, how could Saudi Arabia let their head coach go? He qualified them to the World Cup and they sign the Chilean guy who doesn’t seem to understand Asian football and he’s obviously just there for the money.

All these guys who failed with La Liga are gonna go back to their clubs and then will get decimated at the World Cup. Is there hope for Saudi Arabia at the World Cup? Sure why not, there’s hope. If anything I see a 1-1 draw vs Russia and then two losses against Egypt and Uruguay.

That being said and not trying to boast, but an Alireza Jahanbakhsh move to Man U is more plausible. It makes more sense. The best player from West Asia.

This is honestly embarrassing for Saudi football.
          Am I the only one impressed by Saudi FA? I mean they got a bunch of nobodies...9 of them to train with La Liga teams! Sure beats sitting the bench in Russia does it not? We salivate for a chance to claim rights to a kid tearing up the Aussie league....imagine what others think of that! And for them a win and a draw out of their group is very very possible depending all on if the Egyptians feel they can get points elsewhere!

On another note...doubt ARJ will make a move to a big EPL team. Sanchez went to Tottenham from Ajax at age 21 for a decent transfer fee...ARJ is turning 25 soon...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Am I the only one impressed by Saudi FA? I mean they got a bunch of nobodies...9 of them to train with La Liga teams! Sure beats sitting the bench in Russia does it not? We salivate for a chance to claim rights to a kid tearing up the Aussie league....imagine what others think of that! And for them a win and a draw out of their group is very very possible depending all on if the Egyptians feel they can get points elsewhere!

On another note...doubt ARJ will make a move to a big EPL team. Sanchez went to Tottenham from Ajax at age 21 for a decent transfer fee...ARJ is turning 25 soon...

All they did was pay those clubs man.... not impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
              All they did was pay those clubs man.... not impressive
              And all our federation did was pay a fake team to play our national team. We gotta stop bashing others when we are currently blessed with such an incompetent federation!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

And all our federation did was pay a fake team to play our national team. We gotta stop bashing others when we are currently blessed with such an incompetent federation!

Well theres a difference between paying Somali Pirate FC a few hundred dollars and some cholo kabob for the weekend and paying Man United dozens of millions of dollars to train a few players...

Money talks amigo

Comment

Comparing Jahanbakhsh to Sanchez is not a good comparison dadash. Also nobody is really salivating over an Australian player. If Saudi Arabia had a player in that league I’m sure they’d scout him. They have a young player in Chelsea who they’re looking after. Nekounam and Masoud have played in La Liga for many years, also I wouldn’t underestimate the Russian League.

Just because the quality of the Russian league (in terms of revenue, popularity, players imported) isn’t as high as La Liga it doesn’t mean that a player from RPL can’t hang with the boys from Spain.

Training with La Liga clubs for just 2 months is one thing, but constantly and consistently (for years) training and playing matches in a physical league while being coached under professional European coaches is another. Just because they spend billions to train for 2 months in Spain doesn’t necessarily make them any better than or take any credibility away from our boys. And I’m being completely honest with you, it’s not just because I support Iran over our rivals.

My personal opinion is that if for example we were to pay billions of dollars for a well nurtured Alireza Jahanbakhsh to train with Man U, I bet you everything I have you would see him with at least 6-8 games played in a year.

The difference between us and them is that is their players forgot about the money and went to an NEC and busted their ass, I can see a few of their guys play in Europe. The problem is also money when it comes to Saudi players. They don’t seem to be motivated to leave their league and leaving their league just for 2 months to prepare for a World Cup isn’t comparable to a player like Jahanbakhsh who has been in that setting for over 5 years now.

Comment

"Fahad Al Mowaled makes his debut for Levante. First Saudi to play in La Liga, despite several of them joining La Liga sides on loan 5 months ago."

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...t_for_levante/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                    X