[VIDEO] CQ's recent interview in TM facility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIDEO] CQ's recent interview in TM facility

Just watch this and be proud of our coach. He made all this happen for our TM players.

Last edited by webmaster; 01-30-2018, 07:51 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Building a Statue for this man wouldn’t even be enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I really think is the best prep for TM in a WC ever. Shame we didnt get a slightly easier group, so we could actually see how much we have improved. The domestic guys being together for 2 days a week, close to 75-100 days a year, the influx of legionaires, the amount of depth we have at nearly all positions, the solid friendly match program, the Italian camp in Moscow for the WC itself, 4 more years of CQ at the helm. We really have given ourselves a fighting chance, until you look at the fact we are group of death realizing we are likely fucked anyways. Which is a real shame , bc if we succeed at this WC, it will set a precedent for iranian football that you must prepare like this from now on. Unfortunately if we fail to improve on 1 draw, 2 loss ( One narrow loss included in that), then I can see IFF , media, etc saying we did all this for CQ and TM and they failed, when the reality is this is just the bare minimum we must provide our TM with.

Comment

Any news about our friendly games ?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          Any news about our friendly games ?
          yes were playing peru and thats it until our match vs morocco

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            Just look at this and be proud of our coach. He made all this happen for our TM players.

Did they show the namaz khoneh? I am most interested in that. You don't need anything else other than a good prayer.

/sacrasm

Comment

I love how he jokes around with Beiranvand and the other players

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                Just watch this and be proud of our coach. He made all this happen for our TM players.

This is too impressive, the facility is quite unique in Iran and has features never before seen , like TM cyclers getting to watch their opponents play in their clubs on projection screens while biking! CQ watching/reviewing league games in a media room. in door Pools, Jacuzzi, Weights etc. If it wasnt for CQ IFF would have NEVER done this! only a caring, loyal and devoted professional coach like CQ has done this! BRAVO to him!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  This is too impressive, the facility is quite unique in Iran and has features never before seen , like TM cyclers getting to watch their opponents play in their clubs on projection screens while biking! CQ watching/reviewing league games in a media room. in door Pools, Jacuzzi, Weights etc. If it wasnt for CQ IFF would have NEVER done this! only a caring, loyal and devoted professional coach like CQ has done this! BRAVO to him!
                  The sad part is what they showed in the video is normal for high school and college level sport facilities here in the US. So sad that it took this long to get a facility like that for our National Team.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    The sad part is what they showed in the video is normal for high school and college level sport facilities here in the US. So sad that it took this long to get a facility like that for our National Team.
                    patience, It will only get better Aziz, when we rid our selves of these ignorant, uneducated villagers we call Jomburi Eslami, hopefully by this year!....

Comment

CQ has created a relaxed environment so our kids can play with peace of mind and get the best treatment that international clubs/teams get. Love the new facilities, as the number one team in Asia, we are deserving of this. Should have happened a long time ago, but at least it happened

Comment

I hope he gets an advisor role in IFF when he quits as TM coach

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I hope he gets an advisor role in IFF when he quits as TM coach
                          That would be great. Being a consultant/analyst/advisor to IFF would be great for him too.
                          He gets to be with his family and get paid on top of that.
                          First thing I would want is have him choose his replacement

Comment

Carlos will be a legend in our football’s history.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              Carlos will be a legend in our football’s history.
                              Already is

Comment

Working...
                              X