Stadium of the year 2017, Place your votes for Imam Reza Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stadium of the year 2017, Place your votes for Imam Reza Stadium

27 stadiums from 19 countries begin the fight to become Stadium of the Year 2017. It's up to you which one will grab the title as we invite you to take part in the 8th Public Vote, the largest competition of its kind worldwide!

Voting started on 29 January and is open until 4 March 2018. You need to vote for 5 stadiums by selecting stars 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. With 5 being the highest and 1 the lowest.

Hurry, do not miss out.

Link for main article http://stadiumdb.com/news/2018/01/st...the_vote_begin

Link for voting http://stadiumdb.com/competitions/st..._the_year_2017

I voted. Thanks but I do want to mention that Stadium in Atlanta Georgia is something else $1.6B dollars!

Comment

^ that stadium is really something! not sure whether it is the best or not as i didn't bother looking at them all but for sure it is eye catching

Comment

Done !!!

Comment

Looking at the stadias I was shocked to see how many Gorgeous ones are in Turkey! even the one in Malawi is nicer than ours!

(Bingu National Stadium
          Lilongwe Malawi)

But "Iman Reza " got my vote at the end, even though the name is the most crappiest!! Should have been Rostam or Zal Stadium instead!

Comment

Done!

However that Mercedes Benz stadium looks damn awesome! ¨

Comment

It is not getting my vote with that name!

Comment

not sure why you guys are voting ...

Being blindly patriotic makes no sense; the stadium is garbage compared to the rest of them ... we shouldn't be voting just because it is iranian .. supporting IR's shitty job makes 0 sense to me ...

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                  not sure why you guys are voting ...

Being blindly patriotic makes no sense; the stadium is garbage compared to the rest of them ... we shouldn't be voting just because it is iranian .. supporting IR's shitty job makes 0 sense to me ...
                  It's neither the best, nor the worst.
                  Hyperbole isn't great either.

Comment

Since I am frequently in Atlanta, I must say the new Mercedes Benz Stadium is a work of art. I had no choice but to vote for it.
                    -Ever since Dallas built the new Cowboys stadium, more innovative stadiums will come soon. (Expect LA and Vegas to come soon)
                    -The Atletico Madrid stadium I am sure will get plenty of votes too.

Comment

Mercedes stadium looks crazy. My goodness looks like an alien spaceship!

BTW Turkey with 3 brand new stadiums on top 27 is something!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        Looking at the stadias I was shocked to see how many Gorgeous ones are in Turkey! even the one in Malawi is nicer than ours!

(Bingu National Stadium
                        Lilongwe Malawi)

But "Iman Reza " got my vote at the end, even though the name is the most crappiest!! Should have been Rostam or Zal Stadium instead!
                        Rostam and Zal have nothing to do with Khorasan. They are associated with Sistan

Any name like Partava, Khorasan, Khavaran, Ashkanian, Nader Shah, Behzadan, Omar Khayyam, Ferdowsi would have been suitable or even better named after footballers Khodadad Azizi.

My choice would have been Partava Stadium or Khodadad Azizi Stadium.

Thank you for voting.

Comment

Working...
                        X