Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEHRAN DERBY : ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN VS PERSEPOLIS (NEWS, LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-3-2018

VS

AFTER 24 GAMES

1.PERSEPOLIS ....57 PTS

2. ZOB AHAN.......41 PTS

PERSEPOLIS IS CHAMPION AGAINST ESTEGHLAL

IF PERSEPOLIS WIN THE GAME

IF PERSEPOLIS DRAW AND ZOB AHAN DRAW

IF PERSEPOLIS LOST AND ZOB AHAN LOST

SONG

VS

TIME

18:30 LOCAL TIME

WORLD TIME

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

LINKS

www.telewebion.com

www.zendetv.com

I always feel like the 2nd derby of the year are often much more hyped for whatever reason :/

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      I always feel like the 2nd derby of the year are often much more hyped for whatever reason :/
      If Perspolis beats Esteghlal they win the league. I am sure thats adding to the hype

Comment

6taeea part 2 for sure, I am scared for SS defensively, no padovani and they will have to use their youth goalkeeper

Comment

hopefully we see a quality match reflective of the two best teams in our league ( Including most quality players and coaches), and not just an emotion filled, 22 headless chickens on the pitch affair that we are normally treated to. I think it will be more tactical though as now Shaeffer has SS carrying out his philosophy well and in big matches, and obviously PP under branko have showed they can carry out tactical game plans in high pressure situations. Going for a 2-2 draw. SS defensive personnel will be their weakness, while PP's current weakness is their midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            6taeea part 2 for sure, I am scared for SS defensively, no padovani and they will have to use their youth goalkeeper
            Padovani barely ever plays for SS. They’ve been using either Hosseini/Montazeri or Hosseini/Cheshmi

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Padovani barely ever plays for SS. They’ve been using either Hosseini/Montazeri or Hosseini/Cheshmi
              But aren't montazeri and Hosseini injured as well?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                But aren't montazeri and Hosseini injured as well?
                I have no clue to tell you the truth. I just know Montazeri is injured? In that case yes they are f’ed lol

Comment

Persepolis, Dooset daram.

Kheili ziad.

Ghahremani behet miad.

Comment

Esteghlal has improved a lot under Schafer. But they will lose 3-1 to Persepolis.

Comment

Perspolis 2 Esteghlal 0 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

SS is lucky PP was banned to sign new players so Soroush Rafie couldn't come back, Taremi and Rezaian are gone, Jalal is on suspension, Kamal and Beiro are unreliable these days, and Musalman is a bench warmer due to Branko. SS got a couple good players recently but their defense is also in bad position for this match.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          SS is lucky PP was banned to sign new players so Soroush Rafie couldn't come back, Taremi and Rezaian are gone, Jalal is on suspension, Kamal and Beiro are unreliable these days, and Musalman is a bench warmer due to Branko. SS got a couple good players recently but their defense is also in bad position for this match.
                          why is jalal on suspension?

Comment

For only one game vs. khuzestan

He will play in the derby

Comment

I think Persepolis Win but Esteghlal is very strong so I expect very good Derby

Comment

Working...
                              X