Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEHRAN DERBY : ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN VS PERSEPOLIS (NEWS, LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please no Rabikhah and Ahmadzadeh in big games PLEEEEAAASEEEEE

Once I thought that both got improved, they mess it up. Ahmadzadeh is careless, Rabikhah is hardworking, but not good enough.

Very unnecessary loss.
    Well, life goes on. At least we can only lose the championship on paper, which is impossible.
    Last edited by 04041374; 03-01-2018, 07:49 AM.

Comment

I'm getting a bit nervous about Jalal Hosseini. He's been out of form lately. Hope he picks it up and regains form soon!

Also I'm nervous about Beyranvand in our goal at the WC. I have been supporting him, but he's too shaky. However, being just a few months before the WC, I don't think it's smart to change your gk. I hope CQ makes the right decisions, whatever he decides to do.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I think Perspolis kept some important players for the champion league. They owned the game in II half.

Comment

Boring game overall like I mentioned but a good win for Esteghlal. Shaffer has def turned around the team.

Comment

I am happy I didn't watch the second half. First half was terrible to be honest. I thought both PP and SS would play a lot better and I was expecting an exciting match, when I saw the ugly display, I gave up watching. Something was not right about the performance of both teams. Not an entertaining football.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              I am happy I didn't watch the second half. First half was terrible to be honest. I thought both PP and SS would play a lot better and I was expecting an exciting match, when I saw the ugly display, I gave up watching. Something was not right about the performance of both teams. Not an entertaining football.
              Every hyped up derby has been like that for the most part. Maybe if we go into a derby with low expectations then we should get an entertaining match

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Boring game overall like I mentioned but a good win for Esteghlal. Shaffer has def turned around the team.
                It's perhaps because I'm a die hard Esteghlali and I'm always excited watching the derby but I thought it was quite an exciting match. Up until the goal, Esteghlal was fully looking for a goal and naturally after the goal it was PP that did everything to score.

I still remember the derbies from a decade or so ago where from the 1st minute on both teams were just passing the ball around and not daring to take any chances, which all ended in a 1-1 or a 0-0. I think there was a 6 game streak which ended 1-1, and then a few years later a 4 match streak with a 0-0 score.

The last couple of years the derbies have become more exciting and entertaining.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Aren't u Perspolisi?
                  HELLL NOOOO LOL I'm a taj supporter

Aboomoslem for life tho

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Horrible show of technical football by the top 2 teams in the country. This is very concerning.

Comment

Alipour got shut down. Just like the Al-Saad Game. I still think guys like Gucci and Kaveh are ahead of this kid in the depth chart.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        Alipour got shut down. Just like the Al-Saad Game. I still think guys like Gucci and Kaveh are ahead of this kid in the depth chart.
                        He still needs to be given an opportunity in the upcoming friendlies before coming to that conclusion

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Hard to do anything as a striker when your midfield is garbage. Ahmadzadeh is soooo bad lmfaooo

Comment

Takeaways from the derby:

- Rahmati> Beiranvand... Honestly no idea what CQ sees in Beiranvand, but too late to change keepers

- Vouria Ghafouri is a stud. You can tell he's in the prime of his career... IMO he deserves to start over Rezaeian unless Rezaeian starts for Oostend for the rest of the season

- Shojaeian is very underrated... Hope he goes to a moderate European league like Greece so he can succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              I'm getting a bit nervous about Jalal Hosseini. He's been out of form lately. Hope he picks it up and regains form soon!

Also I'm nervous about Beyranvand in our goal at the WC. I have been supporting him, but he's too shaky. However, being just a few months before the WC, I don't think it's smart to change your gk. I hope CQ makes the right decisions, whatever he decides to do.
                              Hosseini needs at least semi-competent DMs in front of him, otherwise has to control the whole area himself, and that's just not possible.
                              Hopefully our DMs are ready for the World Cup.

Also agreed that Vouria should start over Ramin in the World Cup.

Comment

I hope Dinamo Zagreb scouts snatch Ahmadzadeh and Rabikhah instead. That would make 40 million people happy

They will be free agents as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X