Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEHRAN DERBY : ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN VS PERSEPOLIS (NEWS, LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Vouria should most definitely be starting for the WC if healthy.

- The GK situation is becoming a crisis now. Beiro can't be trusted, Haghighi is clubless, and Mazaheri doesn't have much experience for TM

Comment

I'm really liking Cheshmi btw, ever since he was back from his injury he is regaining his old form and has become a great CB now. We should try starting him as CB with TM along with PAG in couple of friendlies so they get some chemistry together, perhaps he could surprise and get into the starting 11 for the WC

Comment

Congrats to all Esteghlalis. Tough luck to us, the Perspolis fans!

This loss is 100% on Branko, absolutely terrible game plan. His cowardice once again against a decent team, hands him yet another terrible loss. That first half game was one of the worst Perspolis I have ever seen. Playing so defensive, and doing it so unorganized and nervously. Typical Branko fancying certain players, and insisting on playing them over and over and over, regardless of their form and shape. Ahmadzadeh and Rabikhaah were 2 of our worst players on the pitch (Have been in the recent games) while our best playmaker Mosalman mysteriously has been benched game after game...

It's probably safe to say, Tactically this was the worst Perspolis in a derby in many decades (I am only talking tactic-wise) We didn't have one proper shot on goal throughout the game. Branko almost always fails in bigger stages and against strong teams!

Nevertheless this was a below average game all together, not just because Perspolis lost. Had Perspolis won the game, I would have still said the same thing.
        Our football image/display was smeared by 2 unfortunate events before Infantino's eyes in stadium:

1- Terrible quality of football for a "prestigious" derby

2- Esteghlal fans throwing object at Perspolis players at corner spot (only that corner's moronic fans)

Oh Vouria Ghafouri was the undisputed MVP of the match. He certainly deserves TM startup during the WC!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          I'm really liking Cheshmi btw, ever since he was back from his injury he is regaining his old form and has become a great CB now. We should try starting him as CB with TM along with PAG in couple of friendlies so they get some chemistry together, perhaps he could surprise and get into the starting 11 for the WC

cheshmi is a great player and extremely mobile and agile considering his size.

Hes also good on the ball, if CQ can get chesmi to play the way he wants, im sure he will get at least one start in the WC.

I still prefer montazeri if hes healthy.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

lets bring back haghighi for the world cup

Comment

Ahmadzade ter ter toop az dast midad..
              Ru Goldham pass natunest stop kone toop lo dad bejaye inke bere dombale toop dari wari Be hamteamish mide..
              Only in iran..he was so nervous u felt it through tv even..

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Ahmadzadeh and Rabikhaah were 2 of our worst players on the pitch (Have been in the recent games) while our best playmaker Mosalman mysteriously has been benched game after game...
                I'm pretty sure that something has happened between Branko and Mosalman. While I think that Resan and Nemati are good replacements, it's not normal that the league'e best assister hasn't played a single minute for 6 games.

One reason is that Mosalman doesn't do any defensive work at all.

On the other side, Mosalman seemingly lost his spot after the game vs Al-Hilal (apparently due to an altercation), was benched for 4 games, returned back when Bashar and Ahmadzadeh and Amiri were injured at some time and is now benched again, once they are back.

Same story as Rezaeian last year.

It's no secret that Mosalman isn't the most disciplined player.
                Last edited by 04041374; 03-01-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

The game was boring. So much talk and hype, and pissssss, the air was out. Tabrik to Esteglal (Taj).
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Perspolis is missing Mehdi Taremi in their attack. Look at what he did today for Al Gharafa.
                    I don't think I have ever seen Taremi in this kind of form before.

The critics who bashed his move are proved wrong once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Disagree. He was very shaky on his WCQ games.
                      He's not mentally strong. Lots of potential but loses his nerves and gets lost sometimes. Not as bad as Rezaeian in terms of mental lapses but not great either.
                      I'd rather have Montazeri in than him.

Comment

Any Esteghlal or Persepolis fan that would like to be featured on COPA90 just send us a short snippet of what the Tehran Derby means to you.

We need the videos send it by tonight.

Mail [@] golbezanpodcast [dot] com

Comment

As a perspolisi there were 2 positives from me:

1. beiranvand had a solid game, really good 1v1 save against thiam, was assertive in claiming everything

2. moharrami is a tank, came in and in 10 minutes was the most dangerous player on the field, dribbling machine

Comment

Didn't see the game. Just watched the highlights.
                            The effect of two foreign coaches really shows on the level of play.
                            Imagine a league full of teams with decent coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              As a perspolisi there were 2 positives from me:

1. beiranvand had a solid game, really good 1v1 save against thiam, was assertive in claiming everything

2. moharrami is a tank, came in and in 10 minutes was the most dangerous player on the field, dribbling machine
                              exactly beiranvand played well. No clue why people are bashing him. And why didnt branko start moharrami ? Even in midfield he would be much better than ahmadzadeh

Comment

I also thought Beiranvand had a solid game.

Speaking about keepers btw Mazaheri had some great reflexes for ZA vs Pars Jam that kept his team in the match. I believe he is the only available keeper out of all our options (basically excluding Rahmati) who can really do that

Comment

Working...
                                X