This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Qatar game will be closed doors - no TV.
    Lebanon game will be a training session - also not on TV.
    That's not a surprise. It's probably a good thing for us in a sporting sense.

Comment

Daei's interview about the Asian Cup.
      http://www.the-afc.com/competitions/...-final-meeting

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Qatar game will be closed doors - no TV.
        Lebanon game will be a training session - also not on TV.
        I can understand it for the world cup with teams like Spain, Portugal trying to analyse us.
        But do we fear Yemen, Iraq and Vietnam analysts? For Iraq and eventually Australia, Japan etc.. they can freely watch our first group games

Comment

I only watched PP's ACL Semi-final games vs that gutteri team..! Khalilzadeh looked very solid and a lot more comfortable playing as a CB than he looked to be playing as a RB in 2nd leg..!!?
          even in that lil sampling I also noticed unnecessary nasty, idiotic playing antics which coulda easily sent him off/ especially in the first match playing as CB..! i dont know much about his off the pitch stupid antics which also seems to be famous for..?
          we dont need players as such in TM especially in a highly competitive AC matches Vs Ayrab team where emotions could well run high and ensuing red cards and suspensions could well cost us advancement deep into the tournament..!!
          honestly for that matter, even Carlos himself needs keep his calm and composure in check on the sidelines and hit a better Balance between Calmness and injecting Intensity into his players...! His over-excited antics on the sidelines during that iraq 1/4 didnt really help our already jacked up emotionally players and may well have played a part in TM giving up some really kiri soft goals on defense and even missing vital PKs..!! I thought he handled himself much better @ WC18..!
          Similarly to Khalilzadeh i havent seen Kannani play except the few times in TM, i thought he was impressive vs Venezuela...! A LOT more comfortable operating in CB position than Cheshmi, thats for sure..!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            I can understand it for the world cup with teams like Spain, Portugal trying to analyse us.
            But do we fear Yemen, Iraq and Vietnam analysts? For Iraq and eventually Australia, Japan etc.. they can freely watch our first group games
            Its annoying as a fan, thats for sure...! especially as TM Fans since we hardly get a glimpse of our team due to difficulties of attaining any friendlies ..! but playing behind close doors may well be suggestive of Carlos, tactically, trying something different? new ? surprising..??

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              I didn't say he is so bad, if you read it properly. I said he's having a bad season. Which he is.
              If you read it properly you can see I was quoting you on what you said (bad being in reference to his season). And you have avoided the question that I have asked: If he is having a bad season, then why does he have offers that he has? There is more to Perspolis matches then just a AFC final...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                If you read it properly you can see I was quoting you on what you said (bad being in reference to his season). And you have avoided the question that I have asked: If he is having a bad season, then why does he have offers that he has? There is more to Perspolis matches then just a AFC final...
                Because he's a player with good value, image, young and can absolutely be developed into a top striker by a competent team.

Comment

seen him play in less than a handful of games and he certainly strikes me as very over-rated attacker, similar to Ansarifard, back in his golden-boot seasons in PGL..!
                  We just have too many, All around Better attacking options in TM currently and there is no room for him, nor the time required to bed him in tactically...!
                  besides bunch of bazargarmy, most bs rumors of interest from EU, or perhaps even Korean team being interested in his services doesnt equate his suitability for unseating a more deserving attacker in current TM mix..!
                  from the lil bit i saw of PP, in fact the only outfield players that impressed most was that dude playing LW for PP vs the Al Sadd, ACL Semis..! dont recall his name now...?? SALIMI ?? Overall he looked a promising, intelligent footballer....! and sorta that Black foreigner playing striker for PP looked far more polished of a striker than Alikoor, who's only standout qualities seemed impressive stamina o khardooee ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    seen him play in less than a handful of games and he certainly strikes me as very over-rated attacker, similar to Ansarifard, back in his golden-boot seasons in PGL..!
                    We just have too many, All around Better attacking options in TM currently and there is no room for him, nor the time required to bed him in tactically...!
                    besides bunch of bazargarmy, most bs rumors of interest from EU, or perhaps even Korean team being interested in his services doesnt equate his suitability for unseating a more deserving attacker in current TM mix..!
                    from the lil bit i saw of PP, in fact the only outfield players that impressed most was that dude playing LW for PP vs the Al Sadd, ACL Semis..! dont recall his name now...?? SALIMI ?? Overall he looked a promising, intelligent footballer....! and sorta that Black foreigner playing striker for PP looked far more polished of a striker than Alikoor, who's only standout qualities seemed impressive stamina o khardooee ..!
                    He should be called up to TM as a winger that is if we ever implement a formation which incorporates wingers. Let’s face it, he probably has the acceleration and pace as shown by the penalty he got against Al-Saad and the dribbling too. He also takes great penalties.

Are you talking about Siamak Nemati? That foreigner is Godwin Menshah.

Comment

He should be called up to TM as a winger that is if we ever implement a formation which incorporates wingers. Let’s face it, he probably has the acceleration and pace as shown by the penalty he got against Al-Saad and the dribbling too. He also takes great penalties.

Are you talking about Siamak Nemati? That foreigner is Godwin Menshah.
                      Yup, you got the names right ..!

currently we just got way too many more seasoned and accomplished attacking wingers in TM ..!! perhaps after the AC and in the run up to WC22 he'd get his chance..? especially if a avg-tokhmi vatani coach takes over after CQ, then that process will likely gets expedited...!!

Comment

In this day and age of social media and new information technology

I just don’t understand the reason for having friendly games behind closed doors ??

I hate that.

Comment

زمان صعود است

دیگر زمان این نیست که نسبت به وظایف خود سهل انگار و یا راحت طلب باشیم.
                          وقت رستگاریست،
                          الان زمان این است که با تمرکز، تعهد و اراده به اهدافمان برسیم.

برای رسیدن به موفقیت باید از تمام تهدیدات و فداکاری های سفر لذت ببریم.

یا صعود می کنید و بالا می روید و می درخشید، یا نه؛ شکست می خورید و به اعماق تاریکی فرو می روید.

کارلوس کی روش

Comment

If he is so bad then why does he have offers from European teams and a South Korean team?
                            LMFAO. Sure he does...

Comment

we have a good team we need to aim for winning the whole competition.

Comment

Iran will win the Asian Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X