Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'A disgrace' is understating it. We're the laughing stock of the continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      How do you compare Iraq with team melli? I understand we did't want to make our players tired, yet we should have played better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        You mean iran is lughing stock?

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
          How do you compare Iraq with team melli? I understand we did't want to make our players tired, yet we should have played better than this.
          We all would have preferred a 4-0 victory with Cheshmi dictating the tempo of the game from the middle like Iniesta in his pomp but you have to be realistic. In a game with such an intense rivalry (as close to a derby game as you'll get in international football), you're bound to have a scrappy physical encounter with little fluidity. Aside from a very difficult headed half chance, they had nothing. It was a very professional and efficient performance.

Comment

Does anyone know the EST time Iran will play on Sunday?

I need to plan work shit for the day
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

18:00h CET so should be 12:00h EST

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Just watched CQ interview...He said the truth about a corrupted federation...thank you CQ and wish you the best....he is done

Comment

Oman is not an easy opponent. They lost narrowly to Japan and Uzbekistan.

So unless TM plays their best game, it is possible that it will still be 0-0 by the 80th minute. Oman will most likely play for the penalty shootout.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    It should be noon.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                      Just watched CQ interview...He said the truth about a corrupted federation...thank you CQ and wish you the best....he is done
                      He was complaining about the Sports ministry. He didn't complain about the federation. He said Taj had his back, and tried his best to keep him, but the sports ministry was against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        He was complaining about the Sports ministry. He didn't complain about the federation. He said Taj had his back, and tried his best to keep him, but the sports ministry was against them.
                        We had Carlos for this tournament only because of Taj.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          and then khiabani (i think he is partially gay- personal opinion) took at CQ just insulted all iranians and iranian fans while CQ himself said at the end that we fight for 80 million fans...how stupid is this khiabani and these people in iran?????? why are they sooo brainless...I hope gohlenoi gets appointed as head coach and we lose every game after he is gone so they know what they have...

Comment

UAE corrected the writing on the bus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Iman is a very dangerous team for all the Asian powerhouse teams

CQ and TM will not take them likely

Iran by far got the toughest 3 place team of the tournament

Comment

Man i'm already stressed for the next game!

Comment

Working...
                                X