X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bordeaux better sign him quick now

Comment

That is some class, from quite a central position takes a lot of skill. Two goals in two games since the return of the league, I will be very surprised if he doesn't end up at a top 5 league team. He can score , set goals up, takes free kicks and has experience of playing and scoring in Europe.

Comment

get this guy 90 minutes every TM game going forward headlining our attack..!!

Sardar who??

Comment

How this guy is a bench warmer in TM is beyond me, been saying it all World Cup that he is our X factor. A tandem with AJB would be as deadly as the Kia Karimi duo, possibly more. Hope he goes To a big 4 ASAP
          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            get this guy 90 minutes every TM game going forward headlining our attack..!!

Sardar who??
            he had excellent link up play with azmoun tbf, even in the little minutes he played. Saman under Sardar should have been at least one time a starting combo for us at WC.

Comment

Guys, TM's tactic in the world cup (right or wrong) was to defend in every game! A player like Ghoddos and even Jahanbakhsh have little to say/do in such a tactical plan.

Azmoun's main job was just to stop the opponents' game flow deep in their field. A lot of times his headers were disrupting the opponents game flow.

Now please let me know how Ghoddos would possibly do that task even close to how Azmoun carried them out!

You can criticize CQ's tactics. That's fair enough! But inclusion of Ghoddos from the start in that tactical plan would have just been a disaster!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                he had excellent link up play with azmoun tbf, even in the little minutes he played. Saman under Sardar should have been at least one time a starting combo for us at WC.
                I agree completely , he would have played that link up role perfectly between midfield and attack when on the counter. But what's done is done and going forward whomever replaces Azmoun can work work well with Saman. Supported by ARJ and Taremi on the wings.

Comment

https://www.isna.ir/news/97042412739...¦Ø¯-ندارم
                  SAMAN told Swedish media he has serious offers, but is under no pressure to leave Sweden. If he doesn’t find a suitable club, he will remain in Östersunds.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    https://www.isna.ir/news/97042412739...¦Ø¯-ندارم
                    SAMAN told Swedish media he has serious offers, but is under no pressure to leave Sweden. If he doesn’t find a suitable club, he will remain in Östersunds.
                    This is just his way of showing Östersunds some respect the same way he did go Sweden when he chose to play for TM.....no way he stays in Sweden.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      This is just his way of showing Östersunds some respect the same way he did go Sweden when he chose to play for TM.....no way he stays in Sweden.
                      Lol :-) but to be honest the league let's him shine so let's see if he changes. I think he is really waiting for a good offer

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

CQ didnt have thr guts to let rhis player play, imagine him playing instead of whoever

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                          imagine him playing instead of whoever
                          It would have been a disaster, destroying the guy's game! I refer to my previous reply.

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2017 - 2018

Interesting how literally no Iranian legionnaires have made transfer moves yet. Im not surprised because I learned to keep my expectations low now

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Interesting how literally no Iranian legionnaires have made transfer moves yet. Im not surprised because I learned to keep my expectations low now
                              patience. I think many big moves will happen in the next couple weeks.

Comment

he will join a big team, i am sure

Comment

Working...
                                X