lets make a PFDC youtube account for video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    An idea that I could bring is that some of you here on PFDC can do your own podcast on Gol Bezan, voicing your opinions on the national team, players, clubs etc. Obviously one of us would be on the podcast with you to moderate, ask questions etc.
    This would definitely take some time to plan and organise, but with cooperation, this can certainly be arranged if anyone is interested. We are always looking to bring people on the podcast to allow their opinions to be heard.
    Send me a reply or direct message if you are interested.
    Thanks,
    Arya
    Twitter: arya_allahverdi
    Exactly. we need more podcasts regarding Iranian football, not YouTube channels. Navad and tons of YouTubers already post vital Team Melli and Persian Gulf League content on YouTube and Instagram. It would be a waste of time and redundant to go on these channels and do the same thing others are already doing - all so we can slap PFDC's name on it? It makes zero sense.

Actually thinking about starting a Persian Football podcast although it takes a lot of time and I don't think I have that right now ... may reach out to some great members here to be on if I do decide to. But most people are shy to get on and verbalize their opinion, I get it, so don't know if it will work out. But we want to emphasize quality of content and quality of production.

Comment

Working...
    X