• Show
Clear All

spain looked fucking scary

Comment

It was Iran b versus tunisia a team...

Comment

Any full vids of these games !?

Comment

Penalty Morocco got was so soft - if that is a penalty then the one on Karim must be too.

Did anyone watch the game? I'd like to see how well they played football, or if the praise is just based on the scoreline.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
            Penalty Morocco got was so soft - if that is a penalty then the one on Karim must be too.

Did anyone watch the game? I'd like to see how well they played football, or if the praise is just based on the scoreline.
            I watched large parts of it. Morocco are no pushovers and I'd back them to beat Serbia again as they're probably better than them.

Comment

Egypt is a team that might be the dark horse this year. I hope they can shine with Salah. Portugal's win was undeserved and harsh...

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post

the game reminded of the tunisa vs iran game with both teams having their share of the game

Comment

As Serbian Football follows us on Twitter and we follow them - their takeaway from their game vs. Morocco is their manager is still trying to find his footing on what he wants and it was very much an experimental game for them.

Comment

spain is the team which will dominate enemy and group. Probably if we can show our real potential vs. spain it will end nearly dramatic or frustrating like it was vs. argentina. i have a feeling, it will be this way..

we can beat morocco and we can also do good against portugal and even win, but the problem is ronaldo and also quaresma. i said it before, both together showed yesterday they can change the game...

all in all, we should score/lead vs. portugal to make it to the next round, otherwise, will be hard to qualify..
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Holland up 2-0 against Portugal in 32 minutes

Portugal looks definitely beatable.

Comment

I see the game live The Netherlands 2:0 Portugal
                        Portugal playing so bad, Iran can WIN

Comment

Almost 3-0 for Holland.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I think we have more chance to get the 3 points against Portugal than Morocco

Comment

3-0 for Holland hahaha

Comment

lol 3-0 Holland now.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X