• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Iranians aren't the only ones that kiss on the cheek like that
    Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Dude ... everyone but white people kiss like that lol
    FAKE NEWS alert
    I heard it was 2 if you were supporter of Shah and 3 if you were supporter of current regime. Which the guy in video went for 2...? Or at least tried too.

Edit: This is something Rezaeian would probably do in the our match against Portugal

Comment

This Morocco team is fast, but by no means did they dominate or "school" the Serbs. Serbia had control of most of the first half. The Moroccon team is not as physical as some of the African teams, but they are quick and fast and they do make mistakes that you rarely see from top teams
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

From what I've watched of that game so far, their style is not that far off from Iran in a few aspects..?

I've seen quite a few long balls to the wings, smart fouls in low danger areas, fast on the wings, etc..

Comment

holland beat portugal 3-0 , i think portugal need to improve more

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
            [Germany vs Spain]

I think Spain is playing Germany to have a good preparation vs Iran
            Best way to prepare vs Aryans is to play other Aryans
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

😂😂😂😂🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                I think Spain is playing Germany to have a good preparation vs Iran
                Best way to prepare vs Aryans is to play other Aryans
                I was in the stadium and watched the game live, Amoo jan. An honestly, this was one of the best games I have seen in the last years.
                The Spanish was dominating Germany (which has one of the best defenses in the world) in the first half. Iniesta was a Beast.
                For me, both teams are next to France and Brazil favorites to become world champion.

Comment

Portugal was using a new experimental defense because Pepe was injured along with their wingbacks. Cant judge them on that game alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                    Just to build on that, I think they're also playing Argentina in order to face Messi as preparation for coming up with ways of dealing with Ghoddos.
                    No they are preparing for the Iranian Messi “Sardar Azmoun”
                    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                      No they are preparing for the Iranian Messi “Sardar Azmoun”
                      you just can't prepare for a player like Azmoun ..... the best you can hope for is to contain him
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

This was dutch Tactics Vs Portugal According to their coach:

The Netherland’s Tactics
                        Ronald Koeman instructed his side to sit in a disciplined medium block that sought to cut off access to the center. Wijnaldum, Pröpper, van de Beek, Babel, and Depay, formed a compact five that completely shut-off access to the midfield. It started off in a 3-2 configuration and then shifted to a situational 2-3 shape when the ball shifted to a midfielder in the half space. This allowed the Netherlands to press the man in the half spaces while still having 2 midfielders protecting the center of the pitch. To defend against the switch, the Netherland’s far-side fullback would push up the field to mark a Portuguese winger. It was a basic but organized defensive ploy, and it proved to be enough to completely stymie the opposition, who managed a poor 2 shots in the first half.

"Once the Dutch won the ball back, they quickly played the ball wide and crossed the ball into the box. Portugal’s defensive organization in transition, which was hurt by their confused offensive positioning, was abysmal, and the Netherlands scored two of their goals this way. Their third, and final, goal came from a set-piece that was poorly defended."

Comment

As many of our members had previously mentioned, Morocco is probably the team that plays a style most similar to Iran!
                          Its funny how that works out. The best way to prepare ourselves against them is to somehow play against ourselves.

Comment

I genuinely think playing ourselves isn't the worst idea in the world! The only potential problem is one of morale in the event of a clash between our own players.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              I genuinely think playing ourselves isn't the worst idea in the world! The only potential problem is one of morale in the event of a clash between our own players.
                              so long as we don’t foul and injure ourselves I am OK with...!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                                I was in the stadium and watched the game live, Amoo jan. An honestly, this was one of the best games I have seen in the last years.
                                The Spanish was dominating Germany (which has one of the best defenses in the world) in the first half. Iniesta was a Beast.
                                For me, both teams are next to France and Brazil favorites to become world champion.

Oonesh ba man, bikhial...
                                relax, have some chayee

Comment

Working...
                                X