Jalal Hosseini
    0%
    Masoud Shojaei
    0%
    Ashkan Dejagah
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

I pick DJ Pedram as Captain and Ehsan Singapore as vice Captain.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      I pick DJ Pedram as Captain and Ehsan Singapore as vice Captain.
      I pick you as Ghorghoro ghorghoro.

Comment

i am eithere captain or not playing at all, and the captain is dejagah,seyed jala and masoud

Comment

STOP with these useless threads. Just put this in the TM news section.

Either way, Jalal Hosseini is the obvious answer

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            STOP with these useless threads. Just put this in the TM news section.

Either way, Jalal Hosseini is the obvious answer
            stop nagging.

Comment

It will be and it really SHOULD only be Jalal Hosseini until he retires.

Comment

Hosseini if he plays, next is Dejagah.

I don't want Shojaei to play so hopefully he's not captain.

Comment

Should be Hosseini but heres the order of our captains depending on who plays.

1- Ashkan Dejagah
                  2- Jalal Hosseini
                  3- Masoud Shojaei
                  4- Ehsan Hajsafi

Comment

Hosseini leads by example and inspires confidence in the team. He isn't a classic vocal captain but I would feel the most confident as a player if I had him wearing the armband

Comment

as far as I respect and love Jalal Hosseini, (Whom I assume will be our cap, if Ashkan isnt included), we must also consider a captain, aside from being consistent, intelligent and a respected player, needs other attributes like being extremely communicative & authoritative, as well as have a good handle on at least 1 foreign language (preferably English) that is desperately needed in Int'l games.

I am not aware of Hosseini's grasp on English. However, aside from Ashkan, I think Shojaei (after this many years outside) shd be able to communicate better

Comment

It's still a mystery to me why Dejagah is even an option. This "he used to play in Bundesliga and EPL " is really turning into a sad oghdei show even CQ seems to fall for. Aside from being respected, Dejagah barley has any qualities as a captain. He is not intelligent, he can't keep his calm, he doesn't know how to communicate properly and is not consistent either. TM armband is holy and you must be part of the team for quite a lot of years to deserve it. Even Hajsafi deserves it much more!

Shojaei is a damn hero and deserves it by far, closely followed by Hosseini. After that I would go for Hajsafi, Montazeri and Jahanbakhsh. JB because he was part of the youth teams as well and is the greatest youngster role model we have.
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I wish we had more depth at CDM/CM... Its crazy cuz I swear everytime we have depth in one spot and lack depth in the other it always ends up getting switched around lol

Boy how nice would a prime Nekounam be? Hell, Nekou right now would play better than some of the CDM/CM's we're testing right now

Ando was also such a beast... Miss those two fuckers so much

Comment

Working...
                          X