Iran vs Tunisia Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
    I don't understand why everybody praising Beinovard.
    No one is praising Beinovard. Everyone is praising Beiranvand though

Comment

We lost to Tunis ( a World Cup team) by an own goal. S. Korea lost to N. Ireland ( not a WC team) 😏😏

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Beiranvand did much better than usual but he has proven yet again he lacks basic fundamentals of goalkeeping with his ridiculous slaps of the ball....for crying out loud if Macedonia was able to capitalize off of that what do you think Spain Portugal and Morocco will do?
        Cheshmi looked really below average. Khanzadeh I’m not even going to talk about because everyone here knows he’s absolute sh!t it’s really a shame CQ selects him over Majid Hosseini. Also the young ali Karimi has regressed a lot IMO he doesn’t have that sharpness to his game he used to, be looked really lost and full of error. Vahid Amiri is also a waste of space in TM I get why CQ likes him but pretty soon these garbage players need to be cut out.
        Now that the rant is over.....that’s exactly why friendlies like this are needed and important. We need to find out these weaknesses now rather than later. Tunisia showed that they are stronger than most Asian teams and are on par with the 5 Asian representatives of the WC so anyone saying this was a shit or useless friendly you’re absolutely out of your mind.
        Shojaei, Mohammadi and Rezaeian looked pretty good they were the brighter points for me. I hope CQ continues to give Masoud a big role in the team he is pure class
        Wait, you thought rezaeian was a brighter point of the game? Rezaeian was so terrible. He was out of position so many times. He cannot make a single good pass. Every time he gets the ball I am nervous. ALl he can do is give a hospital ball to the center of the field or bizan ziresh. No wonder he failed in belgium. IMO beita so much more secure than him.

Comment

Beiranvand - 7
          Rezaeian - 6
          Khanzadeh - 3
          Cheshmi - 1.5
          Mohammadi - 7
          Hajsafi - 6
          Karimi - 3
          Shojaei - 6
          Ansarifard - 6
          Amiri - 2
          Ghoochannejhad - 5
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Montazeri - 0.3/10 (WHAT A JOKE this guy was)
          Ebrahimi - 2.5
          Ghoddos - 7
          Torabi - 4
          Jahanbakhsh - 6.5
          K. Rezaei - 5

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I forgot to add, the best player on the field was Tunisia's goalie. He was solid and made the right decision every time. And he's apparently the backup goalie. Lucky Tunisia.
            Lol honestly our backup keeper is better too... Beiranvand had a good game but I wanna see consistency, both in TM and Persepolis

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
              We lost to Tunis ( a World Cup team) by an own goal. S. Korea lost to N. Ireland ( not a WC team) 😏😏
              Australia (WC team) got schooled 4-1 by Norway (non-WC team, barely above San Marino in qualifiers)...I wonder if their fans are freaking out as much as some on this forum

Comment

The No list:
                Montazeri is 34 yrs old and can’t deliver 0/10
                Amiri is not team melli material 0/10 (32 apps for tm and has 1 goal) he is a winger and has 1 goal since 2015.
                Cheshmi 0/10

Comment

توپ خیس و سنگین بود شوت ها سرعت نداشت
                  بیرانوند کارهای خطرناک زیاد کرد مثلاً دریبل زدن دفاع حریف
                  از محوطه ۱۸ قدم بیرون امدن مشت کردن توپ به جای مهار ان
                  در توپ زمینی ضعیفه

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                    The No list:
                    Montazeri is 34 yrs old and can’t deliver 0/10
                    Amiri is not team melli material 0/10 (32 apps for tm and has 1 goal) he is a winger and has 1 goal since 2015.
                    Cheshmi 0/10
                    this is what im saying with regards to amiri. I get he is a hard worker, covers ground, has good crossing ability, etc. But he just isnt as talented as other guys. If he was a bit less talented his hard work would make up for it, but im talking about somebody like Taremi or Ghoddos being honestly 10 times better than this guy. Even those not in TM picture like pahlevan, sadeghian, arzani are much more talented than this guy. It isnt fair to those guys when amiri still keeps getting starts.

Comment

It doesn’t matter

CQ like Amiri a lot and he will be part of the 23 men going to Russia

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Last time I checked, the "Arab Spring" started in Tunisia!
                        I know, it's strange... But you'd be surprised how many Tunisians say they are not Arabs

Comment

Pejman Montazeri 0
                          Khanzadeh 0
                          Rouzbeh Cheshmi 1
                          Omid Ebrahimi 2
                          Ramin Rezaian 3
                          Vahid Amiri 3
                          Karimi 4
                          Reza Gucci 4
                          Mehdi Torabi 4
                          Karim Ansarifard 4
                          Milmo 5
                          Hajsafi 5
                          Shojai 5
                          Kaveh 5
                          JB 6
                          Saman Ghodoos 6
                          Beiro 7

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post

بیرانوند کارهای خطرناک زیاد کرد مثلاً دریبل زدن دفاع حریف
                            از محوطه ۱۸ قدم بیرون امدن مشت کردن توپ به جای مهار ان
                            در توپ زمینی ضعیفه
                            Yes, he was very dangerous in the back. Not sure why every one is praising him, Yes, good reactions, but totally fails in basic decision making (a very dangerous thing for a keeper).
                            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Considering our other friendlies were pretty good before this I wouldn't put too much thought into this game. In reality it was CQ just playing out different strategies. The way I see CQ he likes to play out shitty situations before creating his 1st Team. This was CQ attempt to try and see how shit our team can be. For example placing players in positions they are not too acquainted with (it fucks up with players mind but builds preparedness).

- I agree with many here...Amiri shouldn't be starting (maybe late game sub that is a BIG Maybe). Whats the situation with Barzay...this guy is a winger utility and from what I remember a beast can easily replace Amiri.
                              -Mimo needs to get his shit together. First own goal...okay. Second attempt at own goal ... bruh you high? (one own goal at WC= 99.9% lost game against are opponents)
                              - We need Noorafkan in WC and he needs as much match practice with these friendlies. Ezzi/Noorafkan are the next Neku/Ando duo. Keep Ebrahimi as back up, and drop Ali Karimi.
                              -CD: Oh boy. Khanrideh...no place in WC. Cheshmi...has potential but the dude is kaleh pook with TM. PAG and Hosseini seriously our only options. I rather take Khalilzadeh to WC and start testing the dude in TM now or Majid Hosseini. Oh and Montazeri ...Mr. Beaned (he has metamorphosed into his true form..but still give him spot b.c of experience in case hosseini gets injured).
                              -RB: We are okay in my opinion Ramin was put under a lot of pressure. Maybe test out Farshad Mohammadi?
                              -Striker: I honestly don't know what CQ will do. SA is most likely in the WC team. But for others its a Russian roulette (no pun intended )

Overall, I have faith in CQ. The man knows his craft. One loss is not going to make us a shit team. But, the competition ahead is tough (as seen by competitor friendlies). TM needs to have the same mentality they had with WCQ14. Seems like the players have become more complacent and the drive is missing.
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Persianlegion

Your ratings are very harsh and unfair like many other’s here

Dr Strangemoosh

Tunisians think they are half Italian since they used to be a colony of Italy

Just like the Moroccans and Algerians say they are half French for the same reason

Comment

Working...
                                X