Iran vs Tunisia Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Unlike what most people here are saying about Khanzadeh and Cheshmi , many of Iranian football analysts are saying that

Those 2 did a good job !!!!

Source Varzesh3 website
    Unfortunately our vatani analysts have the same basic knowledge of the game as our Vatani coaches.

Comment

CQ will field a more experienced side for the Algeria match on Tuesday and we will win that match

Comment

I am not going to say bad about the players who may be crossed off by CQ but I am going to say now we know based on Tunis game a few things:

Egyptian referee is just as bad as a referee from south of Persian Gulf. How can the guy pray 5 times a day and steal a penalty kick from TM. SHame on him

Beiranvand should never be criticized by any of you because he is perspolisi. He proved once again that score could have been 3-0 if he was not there.

Hossini, Mohammadi Dejagah, Sardar, Taremi and Alipour are irreplaceable players. Mid field was weak so if they dont improve themselves Shojai will be the choice. Amiri was not as good as he should have been because our midfield was weak. Many bad mistakes and bad passes.... This team was really our B team against Tunisia. Ghodos and Jahanbakhsh need to think as Ali karimi and Azizi and improve dribbling skills. When they get stuck they never think about turning around. Just watch Zaidan and see how many times he made turns in a game. Aside from these, there were too many fouls. Our players need to play and not grab shirts. but after the Egyptian jackass not calling a penalty shot the whole team psychologically was destroyed. s

Comment

guys all the discussion is proving that the test match 100% did what it should do namely test and get more insights. during the game I just thought one thing:

"Khodaya if we would only play more if these competitive friendlies our football would significantly benefit!"

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

We have a little over 2.5 months to fix TM problems and that includes making some tough decisions like saying goodbye to some great names who no longer are what they used to before.. Nothing against them but a fact of life which happens every where in the world...
            We might have to look a bit deeper in our domestic league to see if we can find a solution to our midfield delima which at the moment is the weakest link in the team.

Comment

Yes exactly

And we have 6 more friendlies left to play which would be huge for CQ and TM

Comment

according to the tunsian commentator a person from spaninsh fedaration was present in the stands. I'm guessing that this had an influence on CQs lineup
                sigpic

Comment

Iran vs Tunisia Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Originally posted by hassonoo View Post
                  according to the tunsian commentator a person from spaninsh fedaration was present in the stands. I'm guessing that this had an influence on CQs lineup
                  This could actually be a plausible reason for that terrible lineup. Maybe now Spain thinks that is our starting 11. Maybe they will start underestimating us after that result.

CQ is playing a psychological chess game.

Comment

Btw critics are too harsh on Torabi's 1 on 1 miss. Kaveh's pass wasn't the best, and by the time Torabi tries to control it Tunisian keeper is already rushing out barely 2 meter away from him, and finally he had to take it on his left foot because of the weighted pass, all of which makes this chance much more difficult than it initially looked like live.

Comment

We are to harsh on some young players here. That is what you get of a young player. And that is why they play these games. I think more of players such as: K-zadeh, Karimi, Chesmi and Torabi. Players who play in Iran.
                      They need this experinse and will learn fast. Therefore CQ want more games against teams outside FIFA days.
                      We have to give them chance. They will improve fast. Players such as Azmoun and JB want mess up like this even they are young, they have international ecperinse.

Comment

The only conclusion I can draw from this game is that no matter what Arab country we play, they always resort to unsportsmanlike tactics like the continuous lasers on our players, the horrible state of the pitch and nasty challenges with a shit referee who robs us from a clear PK. The foul on Ansarifard wasn't near the ball. Disgusting.

I also thought I wouldn't say this but Beiranvand had a solid game. Hope he keeps it up.

Also Cheshmi and Khanzadeh are just plain shit, they are the first candidates who should be crossed off for the World Cup list. Might as well call up Shariati and give him some experience being at a World Cup, of course not as a starter. I also believe Tafazolli should be given another look to see if he is any better than the mediocre duo CB duo Cheshmi - Khanzadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                          If I ran the CIA you would be my first pick as an agent, you have been keeping secrets all these years without exploding

Thats why you have my outmost respect!

And I am not talking about club teams

Good job brother!
                          Thank you. I also went to Sharif University.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Yesterday night I stressed more that Cristiano Ronaldo will break Ali Daei international goals record, then seeing an B-team of Iran lose a friendly against a world cup team.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                              Yesterday night I stressed more that Cristiano Ronaldo will break Ali Daei international goals record, then seeing an B-team of Iran lose a friendly against a world cup team.
                              I doubt he will as he probably will stop playing for Portugal soon. Maybe if he played till he was 37 he would break the record.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Are you kidding me or what ????

Ali Daie can’t touch Ronaldo in a 1000 years man , even if he doesn’t break Daie’s record

Scoring 6 goals vs Maldives and 5 vs Guam is an absolute joke

When it comes to a god of a player like CR 7

Comment

Working...
                                X