Bright future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bright future

I know many here is angry for the result last night.
    But what I see as a good thing is that we have many years left with many of the players. As well a

And same time we see our youth team do well. I think important lesson last night against Tunisia is international experience. So we have to keep sending players to Europe.

In my opinion players who play at NT youth level are players with great talent. I dont say they always become good but their potential is high. Like Azmoun JB and on. So players who have played at NT youh level, and played big part in these game can be great for us. Specially if they go to Europe. In Europe they will be more experienced , stronger, smarter and more stabile trough their career. Just watch Rezaei, when he came out.

A good lesson last night: experience!

Here are some important experience our players can gain. experience is vital for our players who play in low continental zone Asia

Asian CL
    Youth international level games (WC ore AC)
    AC
    WC
    European league ore CL/Europe league

See here:

born in 96 (21/22 years old)

Ezatolahi - many years of experience from international football and youth cups
    Golizadeh - played beside Ezatolahi in youth WC. So the potential is there. Lets see what he makes out of it.

Born in 95 - 23 years old

Agahei - experience from youth football. Highest level Asian games.
    Azmoun - Only lacks WC.

Born in 94 - 23/24 years old

Torabi - Times is catching him up. If he don't get to Europe near future he will be new Kazemian/ Borhani.
    Ali Karimi - Tried his luck in Europe, and really showed he want to make it in Europe. He have some experience from Europe, Asian CL and some good oponents. He lack a lot but make it up with professional behavior. So hope he gets a new chance in small European leagues.

Born in 93 - 24 years old

Milad Mohamadi - Good experience from Russia.
    Ghoddos - Good experience from Sweden and Europa Leauge.
    JB: experience from Holland , Europa Leauge, WC , AC and youth games.
    Cheshmi - Hope he take the step out of Iran soon to work with his physiqe. But he have good experience from Youth call up but sadly only played in Asia.
    Abedzadeh - Yes he is not our best GK. But when you play in Europe you get proffesional and more stabile. experience from play in Portugal.

Born 92 - 24/25 years old

Beiranvand - If he dont get out I am afraid he will fall.
    Taremi - wont say anything
    Hosseini -
    Pouraliganji -
    Rezaei - He will be great for our NT. Great experience from Europe and Youth level.

And also dont forget
    Noorafkhan - 20 years old.
    AliPour -23 years old
    Shekari -19 years old and alredy made it to Rubin first team!
    Sadeghian - 26 years old - If he can be stable in Europe he may get a call up. He have great experience from youth WC and now Turkey.

I'm already looking forward to the WC2022.
    Our core team is going to consist of players well established in Europe's top leagues, with the additions you mentioned.
    Also for the first time, the world might witness players straight out of KIA FC.

Comment

WC 2022 is when we will get out of the group stage. It will basically be like home match being in Qatar. And we are used to that territory/stadiums.

Comment

I am not angry at the result.
        not one bit in fact.

we NEED such games and results to discover our weaknesses.

relatively speaking , the game against sierra leon was pretty insignificant and useless. a mere practice session

Comment

Working...
        X