Azmoun - 7
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Mohammadi - 6
    Ebrahimi - 5
    Amiri - 4.5
    Shojaei - 6
    Ghoddos - 6
    K. Rezaei - 5

Want to see more of Beiranvands long throws in next frindlies. I do not think Khanzadeh is good enough to be starter in TM, he is to shaky.

Ansarifard is not good on the wings to be honest, he is a striker who needs to get feeded with crosses. And I still do not understand why Amiri gets so many start and minutes, shoking for me. Despite that Shojaei loses his head sometimes he is really a very very good midfielder, I enjoy to watch him play and I think we should start him togheter with Hajsafi in the Morocco game.

Saman needs to get more minutes, he is way to good to get benched. Taremi is a extremely good player, after world cup he have to move to a descent club in Europe. Jahanbakhs will after world cup be in a good club in top 4 leagues, mark my words.

Comment

Brah, Azmoun was levitating on that header. Like that's legit top 5 header scored by an Iranian player.

Comment

Both goals:

https://youtu.be/eycAUkZ8GK0

https://youtu.be/C4k9Czz6QI8

Comment

CQ needs to rethink about 3 spots: CB, LB and DM.

Khanzadeh, Aghaei and Karimi are not TM-material.

Aghaei was the league's best LB in last season, but is far away from his good form. Right now, he's ranked 122nd in the 90 PGL ratings.
          Karimi had a good stint in the 8-9 games he played in Croatia, but that's not enough to be in the WC.
          CQ having a soft spot for Khanzadeh is ... just weird. The guy has played against relegation in the past 2 seasons and I didn't see anything special in him in the past years.

Comment

It was really nice to see Hajsafi doing great in his new position.

Comment

Beiranvand - Would have prefered CQ to give time and international experience in case Beiro is injuried or not in form. Now we are f*** if something bad happen to him

Ghafouri - Didn't find he was so good.
              Khanzadeh -
              Montazeri -
              Aghaei - very average but good he was tested.

Hajsafi -
              Ezzatollahi -
              Ansarifard - Greece superlig is so weak with this guy shining there. Should be use ONLY if Azmoun, Kaveh & Taremi are unvailable

Jahanbakhsh -
              Taremi -
              Azmoun - Remind me Zlatan

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mohammadi -
              Ebrahimi - Very very bad. Why a DM should wear the number 9? Why Mister CQ didn't try Cheshmi there?
              Amiri - Is it possible to wish him a very bad injury in the upcoming week? CQ you do some good things but you deserve lots of critism to take blindly this "guy". Torabi is complety snubbed for this guy, WTF???
              Shojaei - not good, stupid turnovers and bad passes in dangerous positions. Some sexy passes shouldn't shadow this.
              Ghoddos - CQ, once again, WHAT ARE YOU F*** DOING?? WHY SUBBING IN AMIRI AND OTHER CRAPS BEFORE HIM??
              K. Rezaei - Nothing special

CQ : 0+0 =0000000000

Comment

According to Sohrab Bakhtiarizadeh, we will play Italy in the WC
                https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg1hVCjg...by=footfuniran

Comment

Good result. Iran won plus Happy Nowruz.

Good experience. Injuries are the main player for key players.

I usually do not rate players because football is a team effort. As a team, Iran did okay and had close to 55% possession of the ball.

CQ should have tried few other players. Karim did not do well and should have been replaced earlier.

Happy Nowruz.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

As for Saman, either CQ will use him as a secret weapon, or CQ isn't as high on him as we are. There's no middle ground.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      He said bazihaye doostane... but either way incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        hahha, nice gaffe!

I really loved his comment at the end of the show when he said we should all support TM no matter what and put aside the personal conflicts/agenda against CQ. Whoever loves TM should support it now!

Comment

anyone has any theory why CQ insists on having ansarifard on the wing ?
                          for me we have much better players JB, Rezaian, Ghoddos or even masoud, kaveh all are better options than our second central striker :S
                          sigpic

Comment

Excellent, entertaining, solid first 30 minutes from TM - one of the best performances I've seen in a while. Tactically and organizationally, the passes, movements, everything was top notch.

But unfortunately very few positives after that point against a relatively weak opponent. Before anyone goes off the rails, Algeria has a lot of individual talent but they're a long way from the solid and cohesive team they were under Halihodzic in 2014 which is why they finished last in their WCQ group with just 2 points (one of those points was against the Nigeria B team who had already qualified in the last match but because of fielding an ineligible player the match was later awarded 3-0 to Algeria).

Tactically, mentally, physically, substitution wise... we were off on everything after the 1st 30 minutes [although I concur that the threat of injury will have had something to do with it too] but it was good to see that we at least had enough zeal to hold on for the win. Here's my player ratings:

Beiranvand: In that he has the skills, there's no doubt but he's certainly lacking the "I want to be the best GK in the world mentality" which makes him lose focus and do stupid things in matches like that silly exit from the net with his hands down or the yellow card for time-wasting. The good news is this type of problem can be fixed in 2 months if he's dedicated to solving it and really focuses whereas you can't develop skills in 2 months. I really hope he pulls through.

Azmoun: Great skillful player, lots of talent, good pressure and recovery on defense but he continues not to be a 90 minute player. The good news is we have no shortage of forwards.

Taremi: I thought he was fantastic today and I really like him in that 4-3-3 attacking position and I thought he did well defensively falling back to the 4-2-3-1. I was very impressed with him today but he really needs to work on his form to play 90 minute matches in the WC.

Jahanbakhsh: Definitely the best 30 minutes I've seen from him in TM. After that he had an "oft" along with the rest of the team. I think his situation was more related to threat of injury than a fitness issue since he was being fouled left, right and center.

Ansarifard: I think he had a decent match but was effective more defensively than offensively. He's definitely no Azmoun or Taremi in TM but I think he should be in the WC squad.

Hajsafei: Again good first 30 minutes, controlled the midfield with Ezi very well, good vision and management of the team. He's definitely my choice for DM for the WC squad along with Ezi.

Ezzatollahi: Ezi is a good strong presence in midfield but he's been psychologically lagging for TM for a little while. He's my choice of DM along with Ehsan but he really needs to work on himself mentally to be ready for the WC. I like to see him in every preparatory match going forward to help him with that.

Montazeri: Definitely not a great performance although in all fairness to him he was playing in the middle of two inexperienced players. I expect we'll see much better performances from him in the WC playing beside Hosseini or PAG.

Aghaei: He was the lowest capped player in the squad but I think he has a lot of potential in TM and he managed to hold his own against a worthy adversary (Mahrez) based on his little TM experience. He definitely needs a lot more experience (caps) before the WC but I think he has a future in TM and should make the bench.

Khanzadeh: He may have a future in TM but I don't think he's WC material at this point which leaves us a little low on CB's but I suppose we can get away with just 3 (Hosseini, PAG and Ghafouri) or I would take Cheshmi in his place.

Ghafouri: He was definitely the point of most concern for me. That was definitely the worst performance I've seen from him in TM. I'm hoping he was just having an off day but he obviously can't have one of these days in the WC with so many consistent mistakes.

Amiri: I honestly think he was one of the main reasons our game went to shits after the first 30 minutes. He mistimes his runs, his positioning is terrible, he has absolutely no vision or pay-making abilities, he's defensively zero and offensively he has scored a goal against Chile in 33 appearances and that was the highlight of his TM career! I thank him for his service to TM but don't want to see him anywhere near TM, let alone the WC!

Shojaei: Did not gel with Ehsan at all... looked lost and he's definitely not wired for a DM position. Having said that he draws a lot of fouls and can typically hold the ball well and typically has good vision (not today though) spotting the deep runs. I think he'll be useful against Portugal and Spain as a CAM (not DM).

Other players: Didn't really see enough of Ghoddos or Mohamadi to say much positive or negative, except that Ghoddos did seem to add a little dimension to our attack. Ebrhaimi and Rezaei were completely useless and ineffective but in all fairness Ebrahimi playing CAM with Shojaei in DM made no sense at all.

Overall, a good preparatory match and still have lots to work on...
                            Last edited by Bi-honar; 03-27-2018, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Iran vs Algeria Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Aside from simply rating players I’d have to say the following things overall about the team:

Azmoun, taremi, and jahanbaksh are formidable together and I have no worries about these three.

Jahanbaksh is by far one of our best players now.

Hajsafi and ezatollahi is our best combo, unfortunately we will need to figure something out for the first game.

Ansarifard was ok for the first 20 minutes but disappeared again. Not good.

Amiri really pisses me off and wasted almost every opportunity we had

Khanzadeh sucks and we lost WAY too many headers in the box today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X