Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's start a movement..... #AmiriOUT

Comment

So who wants to talk shit about taremi and sardar lol. And amiri is objectively shit compared to our other wingers, which I have said for a long time

Comment

Lol Jahanbakhsh didn’t do shit this game which angers me when I see his performance for AZ. He disrupts the flow of the game with his failed dribble attempts and would rather shoot than pass to open people.

Comment

I think there's little doubt about who should start as goalie, attackers, left back and perhaps right back, but lots of question marks for central defence and midfield. I hope CQ can come up with the best formula by the WC.

Comment

I feel like Khanzadeh is a wasted call up.. Instead I would rather call up Taha Shariati who has much more potential and let him get some experience

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              CQ needs to rethink about 3 spots: CB, LB and DM.

Khanzadeh, Aghaei and Karimi are not TM-material.

Aghaei was the league's best LB in last season, but is far away from his good form. Right now, he's ranked 122nd in the 90 PGL ratings.
              Karimi had a good stint in the 8-9 games he played in Croatia, but that's not enough to be in the WC.
              CQ having a soft spot for Khanzadeh is ... just weird. The guy has played against relegation in the past 2 seasons and I didn't see anything special in him in the past years.
              Best post of the day spot on. Also I would add that CQ has a hard on for Beiro at this point....Idk how many more blunders he needs to witness before he decides to test someone else.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                CQ needs to rethink about 3 spots: CB, LB and DM.

Khanzadeh, Aghaei and Karimi are not TM-material.

Aghaei was the league's best LB in last season, but is far away from his good form. Right now, he's ranked 122nd in the 90 PGL ratings.
                Karimi had a good stint in the 8-9 games he played in Croatia, but that's not enough to be in the WC.
                CQ having a soft spot for Khanzadeh is ... just weird. The guy has played against relegation in the past 2 seasons and I didn't see anything special in him in the past years.
                I can agree on Khanzadeh and Karimi, but who would you replace Aghaei with as backup LB?
                I hope you don't think Ansari, Mahini, or anyone else can do better

Comment

Beiranvand - 4.5 - his mistakes can cost us games in the WC even though he had a couple of great saves.

Ghafouri - 6.5 - Good and active the entire match, covers his ground.
                  Khanzadeh - 5 - Active, but way too slow.
                  Montazeri - 4.5 - Disappointing game, over his peak.
                  Aghaei - 4.5 - Too slow

Hajsafi - 5.5 - ok overall but i dont feel he cuts it.
                  Ezzatollahi - 4 - Reckless and uninspired.
                  Ansarifard - 5 - Good hustler but I would never start him, at best substitute him in late in the game.

Jahanbakhsh - 7.5 - Great play today, aggressive and attacking football, showed why is one of the best in Holland
                  Taremi - 7 - Good play today, aggressive and motivated and smart play.
                  Azmoun - 7 - Great finishing

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mohammadi - 6.5
                  Ebrahimi - 4
                  Amiri - 4 -
                  Shojaei - 5
                  Ghoddos - 6
                  K. Rezaei - 5

Comment

Here is the ideal CQ line up barring any injuries.
                    or suspensions.

Bieranvand

Voriya - PAG - ??? - Milad

??? - Ezzat - ??? - ???

Taremi - Azmoun

Comment

Another thing this match confirmed is that

Azmoun is still fire for TM

The guy scored an amazing goal and turned any half chance into a shot.

Taremi is also a 100% start for me, hope he doesn’t have any fitness issues, we’ll need him for all 3 matches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Lol Jahanbakhsh didn’t do shit this game which angers me when I see his performance for AZ. He disrupts the flow of the game with his failed dribble attempts and would rather shoot than pass to open people.
                        He just gave a gorgeous assist to Azmoun. That's "shit"

He also gave another beautiful pass to Azmoun who scissored it into a save.

He was one of our better players.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          I can agree on Khanzadeh and Karimi, but who would you replace Aghaei with as backup LB?
                          I hope you don't think Ansari, Mahini, or anyone else can do better
                          If not Ansari, then Noorafkan could be tested vs Uzbekistan. Schäfer prefers use him as LB instead of DM. He might become Milad's back-up, if he moves to Europe in summer, which is likely.
                          It would be interesting to see, if Hajsafi breaks through in Olympiacos, even though I don't prefer him to have as LB.

The thing about Aghaei is, that he's not as sharp as in the previous season and there are other LBs, who have been capped before, otherwise he would be a logical choice.

But I agree, that there are not many top LBs.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 03-27-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            He just gave a gorgeous assist to Azmoun. That's "shit"

He also gave another beautiful pass to Azmoun who scissored it into a save.

He was one of our better players.
                            He doesn't have the same form for TM as he does for AZ. He is way better for AZ. But this could be because of the formations.

Comment

Is moharrami a LB or RB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by hassonoo View Post
                                anyone has any theory why CQ insists on having ansarifard on the wing ?
                                for me we have much better players JB, Rezaian, Ghoddos or even masoud, kaveh all are better options than our second central striker :S
                                In the Qatar-Iran game, CQ fielded this weird 4-2-4.. possibly 4-2-3-1 with Ansarifard on the LW and he got an assist(Taremi scored).... I think he is still insisting on that.

Our attacking 4 should be..

-------------Azmoun-----

Taremi-----Ghoddos-----Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Working...
                                X