No announcement yet.

Iran vs Algeria Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone else should take those free kicks. Hajsafi has missed so many . in the last game he kicked twice to sky. Who is the person who can do what neku and Zandi used to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Damet garm for this laugh

He's acting like Iran is Iraq and Algeria is France or something hahaha

Yeah we don't have any players in the EPL, La Liga, or bundesliga (we will soon though) but to be honest, I would rather have STARTERS/Stars in lower level leagues like the Eredivisie, RPL, Belgian, Greek leagues, etc. than have my GK or Striker warm the bench at Sunderland or Stoke City.

Look at Argentina.. Their keepers are in good leagues but rarely get playing time and suck because of it

Comment

Pahlevan Keano and CQ said it right.
        I did notice the weakness of a few players. Montazari has not fully recovered so he can be crossed. Omid Ebrahim is good in air but made a few bad passes and and gave the ball away. Some other guys could not handle the pressure and the ball so they passed it to goalkeeper. playing the ball back and creating a more dangerous situation is worse that kicking it away and hard. If they cannot dribble well they should not be hanging on the ball. These Mid fielders are not close to Neku and Ando. Kamal Kamyabi Nia and Dejagah are the best choices. Shojai showed sign of old age when he resorting to grabbing players and fouling. He seems to be a perfect guy to get red cards. in the Next match Ghodos should be given a chance to start and play at least 60 minutes to prove himself. He needs to look at a few Zidan's Videds and learn that you don't always need to move in one direction and get stuck.
        As I said captain Hajsafi needs to stop taking the free kicks. He can take corner kicks but for free kicks from 25 years or 30 yards we need to give the chance to someone else who can prove it during practice. Now we now why CQ is experimenting because some vacuum spots exist. Has he forgotten someone from pars jonoobi or zob or any other team. He needs to use them in the next match. The last two preparation matches should involve the final list. For goalkeeping we have a good idea for the first and second and the third options.

Comment

I tell you what I think. CQ has more than 3 good options for the 3 men forward. He does not have many good players in defense.
          He tried Montazeri, Cheshmi and Khanzadeh in the two last games to write note about their weaknesses so he can work on them.
          He just noticed there were too many things they should know which is why he is complaining. Meanwhile it was a good test for Bianvand since with the week defense we have he is tested and is put under presure. He simply prepares Bianvand and the defense.
          In the RD Ghafouri lost many one to one battles. In the left defense Mohammad was ok but he needs a replacement. I have no doubt that Taremi and AJB will be on our left and right side in world cup but what if they can't play. Hajisafi should not take PK or Free kicks. But he is good and is a good help for our defense. In WCQ we played 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-1 many times. But against Russia and Tunizia
          we played 4-3-3. Are we moving to 4-3-3? I have not doubt that CQ is changing his team to a new in the world cup. But he still has work to do.

Comment

Guys I watched this game again carefully. I watched the second half couple more times. Omid Ebrahimi was really ok. If we use 4-3-3 formation, Hajsafi, Ebrahimi and Dejagah can be our midfielders. Amiri was bad. He was the main reason that our performance dropped. He is a quality player and had a bad day. Ali Karimi should not be even in the squad. Azmoun, Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, and Hajsafi performed better than other players.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
              LOL what has Algeria achieved in the 21st century besides having a good match against Germany which they lost anyway?
              They had the easiest group in 2014, they shouldn't brag too much. He talks like they're Brazil LMAO
              The guy needs a massive dose of realism. Algeria are ranked 10th in Africa (60th in the fifa rankings and 72nd in the ELO rankings), compare that to Tunisia who are 23rd in Fifa rankings. Their results are very inconsistent.

Iran is the best team in Asia at the moment (33rd in Fifa rankings and 21st in ELO rankings), results-wise we are quite far away from Algeria who are between Oman and Canada in the more meritocratic ELO rankings).

Comment

Working...
              X