X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope we can win AFC, but we should include some youngsters on the squad

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      I feel like we are only saying this competition means nothing because we haven’t won it in 42 years of trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      South Korea hasn't won it in more years than us.

Most important:
      1. World Cup
      2. World Cup Qualification
      3. Asian Cup/World Cup U tournaments

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        This tournament sucks ass, the winner doesn't even go to the Confederations Cup anymore. Just send the likes of Shariati, Delfi for experience.
        Then which asian team gets to go to the CC??

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
        CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          The point is we get our Olympic team ready for Olympic qualifiers and finally show up at the tournament.
          Asia Cup > Olympics
          If everyone is sending their A-squad you gotta do the same thing.

Comment

Personally, I'm looking more forward to the Asian Cup than the World Cup. Because we can actually get our name on a Asian Cup title.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              The point is we get our Olympic team ready for Olympic qualifiers and finally show up at the tournament.
              Actually I would rate Asian Cup higher than the Olympics. All the Asian countries give their best to win this thing. So it is not that unimportant as some of you guys make it sound like at all!

Wether or not Arabian Confederation will screw us again and rip us of a trophy just like they did in 2004 or 2011 is another question!
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Yes but also consider the reason why he wa on navad in the first place......he was in great form and had all the confidence he’d need to state his desire to play for TM.

I said it before when I saw this subject raised that realistically he will not play for TM. And if he ever wants to play international football and at the very least play in an Asian Cup, India is his only legit chance. We’ll see if he changes his mind on that statement.
                I think the problem is that India doesn't recognize dual citizenship as far as I'm aware, so I'm assuming he'd have to give up his Iranian citizenship if he wants to play for India

Comment

Why doesn't the winner go to the Confederations cup anymore? Can someone explain the rule change

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTeamMelli View Post
                    Why doesn't the winner go to the Confederations cup anymore? Can someone explain the rule change
                    because Qatar world cup will be held in winter, if they host confederations cup in Qatar it will be played in winter too, as european and south america countries against the method of a winter confederations cup so it is said there will be no confederations cup in 2021.
                    FIFA, together with its two Chinese Sponsors, Official FIFA partner Wanda Group and Official FIFA club world Cup sponsor Alibaba, is planning to start a new competition - FIFA Super club world cup in 2021, the tournament will replace the current confederations cup and club world cup, and to be played in every four years, the first edition will be in China, with 24 clubs participating most likely slots distribution will be like this

UEFA - 12 slots
                    CONMEBOL - 5 slots
                    AFC - 2 slots
                    CAF - 2 slots
                    CONCACAF and OFC -2 slots
                    Host Country - 1 slots

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/15/s...ns-league.html
                    The council also is expected to discuss plans for an expanded 24-team Club World Cup, to be played every four years instead of annually, that would feature a minimum of 10 European teams. It is unlikely any decision would be taken on that plan amid requests from European soccer officials for more discussion about the project. The tournament, if approved, would replace the Confederations Cup, the struggling tuneup event staged one year before the World Cup.
                    I am Tigersandys
                    Forza Guo'an
                    加油!国安队!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Personally, I'm looking more forward to the Asian Cup than the World Cup. Because we can actually get our name on a Asian Cup title.
                      Not a chance. Arabs and their pals already making plans who should win and will help Saudi or UAE to win it. If Arabs with all help from AFC and referees still lose or get knocked out, I won't be surprised if they let Australia win it the second time

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                        Send bench players and U23 to get experience. Arabian Football Confederation increased total to 24 to ensure all Arab teams play. They already have chosen the winner or they will try and arrange UAE vs Saudi Arabia in the final. They will make sure Iran, China, Uzbekistan, Qatar, Korea and Japan get knocked out at quarterfinals. They probably have Iraq and Australia in semis and ensure one loses to Saudi and other to UAE.
                        I am totally with you on this.

Comment

Working...
                        X