Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran Syria friendly match cancelled!

Just for your information guys,
    BBC Farsi reported due to lack of players and the involvement of Iranian players in ACL; Iran-Syria match is officially canceled. And Iran Uzbekistan game will be delayed by 24 hours!
    I didn't like this game anyways personally; however this is alarming because it shows Queiroz isn't happy with the clubs and this is a reaction to his A players not being ready for the training camp.
    sigpic
    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
    IRAN
    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Good. No one wants to play a crappy team. Sooria is crap!

Comment

I'm not losing any sleep over this.

Comment

They might get replaced with another team at a later date. Lets see

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I'm not losing any sleep over this.
          Hahaha. True. Me neither
          sigpic
          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
          IRAN
          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            They might get replaced with another team at a later date. Lets see
            Yeah. Remember Taj had said that the Brazilian federation had agreed to play Iran. And now they were going to talk to the British marketing company in charge of Brazil games. I don't know if it was just a bluff to escape from Ferdoosipoor critics or was real. I didn't see anywhere that's confirmed though
            sigpic
            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
            IRAN
            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

Better we dknt play farmers
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I already said before taht this game is not good for our prepair for the World Cup. Syria is not at International level and Uzbekistan will not be helpful for our games against Spain and Portugal. I still hope we can play a team in West-Europe? What happend to warm-up match against Swedish national team? That would help us much better than Syria and Uzbekistan.

Comment

Isn’t the Uzbekistan game on a non-FIFA matchday? If so, I think it’s a pretty good match to test the non-legionares.

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                    Good. No one wants to play a crappy team. Sooria is crap!
                    Syria is 74th in the world, definitely not crap but okay

Comment

It was a decent test for the non-legionnaires. Even as a closed door test match.
                      The complainers got their wish.

Comment

Better. Playing against the likes of Australia is much more useful.

Comment

Syria's current team played their last 2 matches against TM like a bunch of savage thugs, we cannot afford injuries just because the IR fancies their homeboy of a country. So I am not cussing anyone for this cancellation. One of best TM friendly cancellations ever!

Comment

Iran Syria friendly match cancelled!

Hopefully we get a more decent replacement team to play

In the old days we used to get Bosnia and Macedonia as our go to zang tafrih preparation games

The more games we play the better the players are adjusted and prepared
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                              Hopefully we get a more decent replacement team to play

In the old days we used to get Bosnia and Macedonia as our go to zang tafrih preparation games

The more games we play the better the players are adjusted and prepared
                              I am sure that you are the only one here thinking that in the past we had better friendly games.

Comment

Working...
                              X