• Show
Clear All

Mehdikhani to Russia! maybe

Comment

so soon no iranians in greece...

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Mehdikhani to Russia! maybe
        he is a very interesting player. He is very built for a winger, quite powerful. Can also play in midfield and played very well in u20 WC. Probably our u20 best player in that tournament along with shekari. He has an eye for goal as well. Kind of similar style to thomas mueller, decent dribbler as well.

I wonder what team it is. Besides rubin and akhmat no russian teams have shown interest in iranian players.

Comment

Ali Ghorbani

Comment

Good for ghorbani. My friend was just at their match last week - they are in the same group as Fenerbahçe, Dinamo Zagreb, and Anderlecht in Europa League this year.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Too bad Anderlecht didn't sign Ezatollahi, would have been one more Iranian in that group...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                Too bad Anderlecht didn't sign Ezatollahi, would have been one more Iranian in that group...
                I have a feeling all belgian clubs that were clearly pretty interested in him will have a real go to see if they can get him next summer when he is a free agent.

Comment

Poor musavi Foulad "coach) was finally fired.

He was a definition of a bad coach.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Poor musavi Foulad "coach) was finally fired.

He was a definition of a bad coach.
                    Why was Foolad Arena not unveiled in week 6 as planned?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Why was Foolad Arena not unveiled in week 6 as planned?
                      It's Iran.. Nothing goes as planned lol

Comment

After what happened in Ghadir(with many precedent incidents), does anyone even dare to play in Foolad Arena where the spectators are much nearer to the pitch? Unless they perform tight security checks and put CCTVs in every corner.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          It's Iran.. Nothing goes as planned lol
                          Stadium is built and ready... I think they don't want Ahvazi fans to come in and ruin 5 years work in one night.

Comment

How did a team like Cardiff City not buy any of our defenders? Or attackers?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              How did a team like Cardiff City not buy any of our defenders? Or attackers?
                              they barely bought anybody at all. Just a couple championship players.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                they barely bought anybody at all. Just a couple championship players.
                                You’re right , they bought a team to contend in the Championship next season and who’s wages probably aren’t silly money and may not have a release clause.
                                I was listening to a Neil Warnock interview on the radio the other day, where he basically said how his strike force is the worse in the division and all they can do is give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X