This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
    probably for the same reason shah was not criticize-able and Rohani his majesty is not.
    CQ should have watched the last two matches of Perspolis with and without Jalal against Qatari team..... I bet he did not watch even the video.
    For now we support him and if he gets no result then we know what to do and what to say. So let's leave it like that for now. But we should remember that he was probably influenced by Schafer and he wanted to show something to Bronko. I shall wait till the world cup starts. If the results are god forbidden not good then Jalal and Ghafouri will be in Asian Cup

by the way kamyabinia and noorolahi were additional options but not considered
    Yes with almost 37 yrs. go home, you are drunk

Comment

http://s.tamasha.com/statics/videos_...ed_640x360.mp4

Comment

Please some one tell me the potential starting 11 against morocco with this 23 man squad.

Comment

So I'm not going to lie. I was surprised a little bit with this list. The surprises for me: Hosseini and Ghafouri left out. I'm a little surprised that a GARBAGE player like Amiri was included but then again CQ has always been in love with him. HOWEVER, regardless of these few players that I don't necessarily agree with, CQ was chosen for a reason and I can promise you one thing and it's that he definitely knows a lot better than any single one of us on this forum. He has watched these players for months with their respective clubs and training with the national team. If he has left some players out or has included others it's because there is a VERY GOOD REASON. So the only thing I ask of everyone is please let's try and be happy and positive because I'm telling you 8 years ago we would have never believed that we could have had such a complete team today.
          Cheers !

Comment

He sits Shojaei(first player) next to Saket to most likely shut the mouth of that(excuse my language) Dayyous, Davarzani who was bashing Shojaei when he played against Israeili team!

Comment

Are we sure this is a legit team list?

I don’t see it posted to CQ’s Facebook (which he normally does), and I also wouldn’t see why he would make cuts before the Turkey/Greece camps?

I have a feeling this isn’t legit.
              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Andrea Pirlo & Gigi Buffon have always been my favourite player and although I wouldnt have admitted this back then but the reality is they both should have retired or been cut from international team after Euro 2012... Instead they forced it and look what happend to Italy, A horrible 2014 Mediocre 2016 and a disaster 2018

About Syed Jalal, He is good but in big play against international teams he always looks shaky... Play CQ wants young fast players with high stamina who wont get tired easily

Dont ever question the legend
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Dude your comments and comparison are wrong on so many different levels, that I don't know where to begin with. You just jump to conclusion without considering many factors. WC games are not just relying on names or coaches. It is about preparation, right player selection, fitness, professional management and many more.
                  Last world cup we had some seasonal veterans like Ando and Neko who both players many years in Europe. We had younger and a lot more effective hungry for fame Reza Gucci and a beast named Ashkan Dejagah who played most of his youth years for Germany youth NTs and in Bundesliga, EPL and so we had some good esteem in middle and defense. CQ dropped wiz kid Azmoun, our handyman Khalatbari, SS Zidan aka Jabari, even Iranian god of football Ali Karimi to include an injured Beikzadeh and a physically strong but low IQ player like Haghighi (not GK). We were packed by defensive player and lacked enough offensive player and we got what we came for. A 0-0 against a decent Nigeria and 0-1 loss against Messi (Argentina was not and is not the same team for about a decade), and finally we got embarrassed against Bosnia because everyone was desperately rushing to the opponent goal to get a win with a defensive line up!
                  Our core strength was built up around Hosseini in defense, Neko and Ando in DM line and Ashkan Dejagah as our AMF. Shojai, Reza and somewhat JB were our wild cards who didn't make that much of difference.
                  Take a look at us now: Without Hosseini we are left only with PAG who is injury prone and lack enough international experience to hold our D line in WC. Both Neko and Ando are gone and we have only Saeed who can partially fill the place of Ando. We have no one to fill in Neko's place in the middle. We have tried many players but no one even came close to Neko on his bad days. Our working horse Dejagah has not played any meaningful match for one year and prior to that he was playing in Qatar for 2-3 years. He is also injured and 31. Do I need to add anything else to this. We know Deja is not that untamed beast of WC 2014 for a long time. He has some steam left in him but not enough to pull it together with multiple injuries. Reza has not scored any meaningful goal for us in past 2 years except that lucky Qatari GK blunder goal.
                  What do we have now: Yes we have a rocket in LB as Milmo, We better have a reliable defensive right back as Ghafouri (Rezaian sucks at defensive duties), we have a very young DM as Saeed who is missing the most crucial match vs Morocco, and we have a good RW as Jahanbakhsh who has not been tested against tough defensive teams. We have Azmoun who has a lot of talent but wasting his time in Russia and social media (he has lost weight and looks pale). We also have two injured player in the middle as Shojai and Deja. If you also add Saman as wild card, I tell you we are busted. We look good on RW,FW and RB, LB but damaged all over the rest. Our opponents are also stronger compared to 2014. Spain is stronger that Argentina while our defense look worst. Portugal is obviously stronger than Bosnia with CR7 and their defensive back line. Morocco is a lot stronger than Nigeria of 2014 and their defense is strongest in Africa.
                  Without a solid defense line or DM line and without a proper linking CMF/AMF to our good FWs, our team is like a Machine with missing part, no matter how good your engine is, if it can not deliver the power to the wheels, it will be a useless car.
                  I just do not understand how to be so extremely negative? Even if we take Jalal Hosseini with us, we do not have a replacement for Ando and Agha Javad either way, and CQ has nothing to do with that.
                  It's obvious with the squad composition that CQ wants to play more aggressively than 2014, and with good reason. Our defense is just not good enough to park the bus. We have to try to attack ourselves and counterattack as much as possible, teams like Spain have no problem breaking our defense when we are parking with 10 players, the Spaniards with their short passes come through, without a doubt.
                  I once pointed out in the tactics thread how Italy had beaten the Spaniards at the UEFA Euro 2016:

"They attack together and secure the midfield with superiority of four to five players in the CM and OM and in the end they try to score via crosses to Morata.
                  The Spanish midfield must be neutralized, the wingers are still super dangerous, but if they make a mistake there is no superiority left in the midfield, because it's neutralized. Which means Spain's defense is too offensive, if they make a mistake, you can strike via counterattacks. Italy's final goal! Italy won the game 2-0, they are defended with 9! players and attacked with 6 players if they counterattacked."

That means we need to burst forward extremely fast and defenders who are fast, all that Jalal is not anymore. CQ is trying to keep the ball out of our box, because he knows how big the deficits are because he knows that Beiro has no class, but his wide throws can quickly help our tactics attack with our wingers. With a wide midfield, we make it hard for any team that wants to get into our box, that's obviously his plan, what do you not understand? Why must everyone grumble immediately, should we live from the memories and old achievements of our players (Jalal), or do we want a plan for this World Cup?

Comment

I still think they're going to change the list on June 4th.

Comment

^ very good analysis. Now the emotions have cooled down I can understand why CQ opts for a younger M.Hosseini. We complain about CQ being too defensive but the player selection shows he is fearless! I expect a TM with way more attacking treats.

Comment

wow what did I wake up to ?

I have no idea what CQ is doing. Why does he have to continuously play these games with IFF. He knows as well as any of us to that Seyed Jalal is on a different planet to Khanzadeh. The gucci over Rezaei thing is a joke as well (but at least sort of more understandable-but not really). And how does vouria go from starting our most important friendlies to only making standby list? This isnt the time to play fucking games, just choose our best players so when we are eliminated we can say we gave it our best shot.
                        At least Hosseini is in the list.

But what the hell happened to Beitashour, Rafiei? They werent even in one training session? How is that fair?

I just have too many questions, and part of me still thinks the list is fake news. Lets just see our lineup in St petersburg vs Morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          ^ very good analysis. Now the emotions have cooled down I can understand why CQ opts for a younger M.Hosseini. We complain about CQ being too defensive but the player selection shows he is fearless! I expect a TM with way more attacking treats.
                          but what about Khanzadeh? We all agreed majid hosseini should be in the list, but as BACK UP or maybe starter. If CQ liked him so much why was this HIS FIRST CALL UP? shit just doesnt add up.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            wow what did I wake up to ?

I have no idea what CQ is doing. Why does he have to continuously play these games with IFF. He knows as well as any of us to that Seyed Jalal is on a different planet to Khanzadeh. The gucci over Rezaei thing is a joke as well (but at least sort of more understandable-but not really). And how does vouria go from starting our most important friendlies to only making standby list? This isnt the time to play fucking games, just choose our best players so when we are eliminated we can say we gave it our best shot.
                            At least Hosseini is in the list.

But what the hell happened to Beitashour, Rafiei? They werent even in one training session? How is that fair?

I just have too many questions, and part of me still thinks the list is fake news. Lets just see our lineup in St petersburg vs Morocco.
                            I don't think is fake, he took the 23+1 players during meeting with Rohani if i am not wrong!!

Comment

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieu...ekend#reacties

Nice job pfdc. They used your tweet instead of poor iff

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                              CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Have a feeling we will see either of Pejman or Khanzadeh as RB, specially against Spain and Portugal!
                                have a feeling I will cry ! Khazadeh literally cannot pass a ball to save his life and pejman is too old and past it to start at CB, let alone demanding RB! What was the point of playing ramin and vouria for all these matches only to play khanzadeh or pejman there randomly?!!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X