X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Ali Gholizadeh a defender?

Comment

i swear if he doesnt put seyed jalal in, i give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        How come there are 24 players then? That's how I counted it.
        3- GK
        8-D
        6-MF
        7-FW
        -----

Comment

So Ebrahimi and Ezatolahi are the CDMs of Team Melli in the World Cup. I assume Carlos will rotate a player if Omid gets hurt before or during the Morocco match.

Comment

How come there are 24 players then? That's how I counted it.
            one player will be dropped after the Turkey camp to make the final list 23.

Comment

Is this a joke? WTF

Khanzadeh in the 23 list while Jalal and Vouria are on the reserves???

Comment

Kaveh is left out for Vahid Amiri? Ghafouri has been outstanding, why is he left out, for whom? Khanzdaeh? Chesmhi is there? Jalal Hosseini left out?

I am really disappointed!

Comment

I don’t know man i feel like we really could use Seyed Jalal in this world cup. He is million miles better than Khanzade i really don’t know how CQ left him in stand by.
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Is Khandzadeh our backup right-back? I'm intrigued as to what Ghafouri and Seyed Jalal did to warrant getting dropped so significantly down the roster as both were on the verge of the starting XI. No other surprises there really.

But as is the case and everyone should know by now, CQ shits on our combined footballing knowledge and is always right so meh.

Comment

Really happy Majid Hosseini made it though ...

Comment

CQ couldn't do worse than that. I guess he will leave after WC with this kind of sabotage.

Fortunately for him, he has players like Azmoun, Ghoddos who will help him to make some illusion.

Comment

I think this was a big mistake to announce the list now!

"The final list of 23 players per national team will be submitted to FIFA by 4 June 2018, 10 days prior to the opening match of the tournament."
                          Wiki says that it has to be annonced by the 4th of June... So he had 2 more weeks to see the training.

I dont really understand the list. We have to many Forwards...
                          Even the Midfielders are more offensive midfielders... Shojai, Torabi, Ansarifard. That means we have 3 defenseive oriented miedfielders and one is not allowed to play in the first and most important game.
                          So with that squad i want to see an attacking formation against marokko. With just one DMF and 2 Strikers. A 4-1-3-2 formation.
                          sigpic

Comment

This list is a disgrace. CQ riiddd

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                              I think this was a big mistake to announce the list now!

"The final list of 23 players per national team will be submitted to FIFA by 4 June 2018, 10 days prior to the opening match of the tournament."
                              Wiki says that it has to be annonced by the 4th of June... So he had 2 more weeks to see the training.

I dont really understand the list. We have to many Forwards...
                              Even the Midfielders are more offensive midfielders... Shojai, Torabi, Ansarifard. That means we have 3 defenseive oriented miedfielders and one is not allowed to play in the first and most important game.
                              So with that squad i want to see an attacking formation against marokko. With just one DMF and 2 Strikers. A 4-1-3-2 formation.
                              I don't mind him announcing the list - many teams has as well. How the hell did Khanzdaeh, Cheshmi and Reza Gucci get in the list?!? They are terrible!

Comment

Kaveh is left out for Vahid Amiri? Ghafouri has been outstanding, why is he left out, for whom? Khanzdaeh? Chesmhi is there? Jalal Hosseini left out?

I am really disappointed!
                                Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                CQ couldn't do worse than that. I guess he will leave after WC with this kind of sabotage.

Fortunately for him, he has players like Azmoun, Ghoddos who will help him to make some illusion.
                                I think CQ is out of his mind and is risking everything... But this can end really really bad...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X