Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be between Torabi, Gholizadeh and Amiri imo, and I think Torabi will be out. If a player comes from the standby list, I doubt it was planned from the beginning but instead someone couldn't live up to the expectations.

Comment

I thought about AnsariFard maybe he could play CB instead of cheshmi. That could be a surprise! He heads good can suddenly rush op front and score. He can distribute the ball he only needs some defensive work.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
        I thought about AnsariFard maybe he could play CB instead of cheshmi. That could be a surprise! He heads good can suddenly rush op front and score. He can distribute the ball he only needs some defensive work.
        So you want Ansarifard, a pure centre forward who showed he was not a midfielder at all against Turkey, to be tried out as a CB?

Come on bro...

Comment

I know it sound crazy Kiarash jan but I don't want to see Cheshmi in CB. He gave a penalty to Panama, was guilty at the goals we got from Tunisia, Turkey. In Esteghlal he also
          caused lots of Penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
            I think we could try Beiranvand as a number 9 as well, he started his career up front and his height advantage could be great on set pieces.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Does anyone have the link to the Navad analysis on iran’s Formation. It was on one of the threads in last week or so but I can’t find it? Thanks.

Comment

I have to guess it's between khanzadeh, torabi, Amiri. My guess is Torabi

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  24th player should be Khandzadeh (assuming Pejman can fill in at RB) or Torabi but I fear the slight possibility he may end Iranian civilisation in one fell swoop and get rid of Ghoddos.
                  I really didn’t even consider him cutting ghoddos and doubt he would. But damn don’t scare me now bro

Comment

Doubt ghoddos gets cut. Players who can be used in multiple positions are a luxury and what CQ loves. It’s gonna be someone else

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      I think we could try Beiranvand as a number 9 as well, he started his career up front and his height advantage could be great on set pieces.
                      You bet his height plays a role when CQ picks him as our keeper over Mazaheri and the other Hosseini in Esteghlal. The only reason I think CQ wants Cheshmi is his height. He
                      doesn't have other qualifications. Or does he?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                        Doubt ghoddos gets cut. Players who can be used in multiple positions are a luxury and what CQ loves. It’s gonna be someone else
                        He was our CF when we played Panama. He had a good day and scored. This could also be CQ's surprise. I for really think he should play left wing. Jahanbakhsh in the right
                        wing Saman in the left, Azmoun, Gucci or AF in the center.

Comment

If Ghoddos gets cut I will lose hope in all humanity

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                            I have to guess it's between khanzadeh, torabi, Amiri. My guess is Torabi

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            right....
                            or possibly gholizadeh too ..?

im hoping Amiri and khanzadeh get the boot and at least vouria is brought back on..!
                            Overall were really shaky AF defensively and that was suppose to be our bright spot heading into this WC...!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              If Ghoddos gets cut I will lose hope in all humanity
                              Inb4 Ghoddos gets cut and switches to Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                right....
                                or possibly gholizadeh too ..?

im hoping Amiri and khanzadeh get the boot and at least vouria is brought back on..!
                                Overall were really shaky AF defensively and that was suppose to be our bright spot heading into this WC...!
                                I also hope Amiri gets the cut but it won't happen, CQ has a fetish for him lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X