Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOL if one cuts Ghoddos, you must hope for failure. Nothing else.
    But guys, please let us know if Kaveh gets invited for the final list.

Comment

It will probably be Amiri ... okay that is what I am hoping for.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        It will probably be Amiri ... okay that is what I am hoping for.
        No chance lmfao… Even if CQ had La Liga players he could rather cut them than a 34 year old Amiri

One of the weirdest aspects of CQ tbh… This man Amiri must have something on Carlos lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          No chance lmfao… Even if CQ had La Liga players he could rather cut them than a 34 year old Amiri

One of the weirdest aspects of CQ tbh… This man Amiri must have something on Carlos lmfao
          Amiri and CQ a better love story that Sardar and Berdy

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Come on you know you want to say it...

Comment

Ok I try to explain the Amiri nomination to you...why do you guys think CQ makes the players wear those sports bras?
              Exactly, to analyze the player movememts and km's each player has run.
              I don't have insights into those stats but I am 100% sure that Amiri is easily top 5 in TM when it comes to running km's.
              That's that shit coaches like

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                Ok I try to explain the Amiri nomination to you...why do you guys think CQ makes the players wear those sports bras?
                I don't have insights into those stats but I am 100% sure that Amiri is easily top 5 in TM when it comes to running km's.
                Sports bras

Comment

Amiri worked good with Taremi when we played Russia. Our left side was good. In the last minutes of our game with Turkey he was Ok. It really is a difficult choice. How about
                  AF? why do we need him if we have Azmoun? Is he a better midfielder than Torabi?

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                    Amiri worked good with Taremi when we played Russia. Our left side was good. In the last minutes of our game with Turkey he was Ok. It really is a difficult choice. How about
                    AF? why do we need him if we have Azmoun? Is he a better midfielder than Torabi?
                    Bro you want him to cut out every player thats scoring left and right in Europe? We already lost Kaveh. We're gonna be the laughing stock of the world again with a squad mainly of Iran based players. Lets not go there, these guys are killing it in Europe and deserve to be on TM.
                    The assist he gave Taremi in this game says enough:

Comment

Amiri is not 34

He is 30

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                        that he maybe and thats just about his only saving grace..!! and the fact that CQ seem to have a fixation or at least a soft spot for him and regardless of his many toothless performances in TM, he keeps on giving him starts and big minutes and keeps moving him all over the pitch, in hopes of finding him some place in his starting line up..!!
                        had cq afforded Samaan near as many minutes as Karim, we woulda had had a legit TM Star heading into the WC..!!
                        personally wouldnt be too heartbroken if he got dropped, but that seems highly unlikely ..!!
                        dont get me wrong, i highly admire his work ethic, professionalism and attitude, but the guy is simply just an average Striker/footballer and nothing much more...!! we certainly have more than enough depth for him in the current list of 24, so his absence is very unlikely to be felt..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          So you want Ansarifard, a pure centre forward who showed he was not a midfielder at all against Turkey, to be tried out as a CB?

Come on bro...
                          Check This out:
                          Ansarifard was playing CB in Iran vs Algeria
                          http://www.skysports.com/football/ir...a/teams/386999

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                            True...
                            if the ball/action is anywhere on our Left side then Amiri is nearly Always there, right in the mix of it all..! but he is also a very predictable, mediocre winger, who fks up most of the many chances that falls to him and thats what most fans notice and get annoyed by...!!

he could come in handy in the Spain game, just to run around and be a pest and try to force the Spaniards to rush their passing a bit..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              So you want Ansarifard, a pure centre forward who showed he was not a midfielder at all against Turkey, to be tried out as a CB?

Come on bro...
                              CQ and some fans are so desperate to keep this guy around TM. hes not good enough to play in his own position so we wanna try him in midfield and defense? How about goalie next? I see more Kahn in him than muller or hummels.

Comment

So let’s be honest

If it’s between Amiri,Gholizadeh,Khanzadeh,Torabi and Cheshmi do you really think 🤔

Amiri should be the one to get crossed off ???!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X