Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever posted this article either has no clue which player plays in which position or is on some drugs. It looks for like this to me:

Goalkeepers:

Alireza Beiranvand
    Rashid Mazaheri
    Amir Abedzadeh

Defenders:

Pejman Montazeri
    Roozbeh Cheshmi
    Morteza Pouraliganji
    Milad Mohammadi
    Ramin Rezaeian
    Mohammad Khanzadeh
    Majid Hosseini

Midfielders:

Ehsan Hajsafi
    Omid Ebrahimi
    Saeed Ezatolahi
    Ashkan Dejagah
    Masoud Shojaei
    Saman Ghoddos
    Vahid Amiri
    Mehdi Torabi

Forwards:

Sardar Azmoun
    Karim Ansarifard
    Reza Ghoochannejhad
    Mehdi Taremi
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    Ali Gholizadeh

Comment

Guys while I'm seriously hurt by not seeing Seyd Jalal and Ghafouri in the final list, I think I know how CQ is thinking!

I think he's trying to bring players who are as versatile and at the same time as young as possible. In addition to CD, Khanzadeh can play RB and CDM. Cheshmi can play CD and CDM as well and both are younger than Hosseini. With them being able to play RB and Rezaeian who can also play RM, there is no need for a sole RB like Ghafouri anymore. Specially that he's older than the rest too.

The last time I got so hurt that a player like Khalatbari was dropped. But we did have a relatively good WC! I think we can trust CQ and see what he's doing. There is still a few weeks left for the new CD to adjust with Pouraliganji (I'm assuming he's given in CD).

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        CQ couldn't do worse than that. I guess he will leave after WC with this kind of sabotage.

Fortunately for him, he has players like Azmoun, Ghoddos who will help him to make some illusion.
        Leaving Jalal Hosseini could be due to the risk of Jalal Hosseini getting injured due to playing in too many back to back games and he’s not young.

If you ask me, if Carlos is going to leave he’s doing is a favor for implementing younger CBs. Majid Hosseini is one physical defender. Just in a friendly match he gave zero ****s vs Uzbekistan and he’s sharp. He’s young and internationally inexperienced but these players will gain a lot from going to the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Kaveh is left out for Vahid Amiri? Ghafouri has been outstanding, why is he left out, for whom? Khanzdaeh? Chesmhi is there? Jalal Hosseini left out?

I am really disappointed!
          I don't mind him announcing the list - many teams has as well. How the hell did Khanzdaeh, Cheshmi and Reza Gucci get in the list?!? They are terrible!
          Ur 100% right. But he could have taken his time. Thats what I am saying. The other Teams have really strong squad and some of them have to many superstars.
          I would have waited at least some more days or one week and then announce it. AND I am so angry with this players... Gucci? I mean what?!
          sigpic

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah hasn't played football in a year ...

Comment

Me after the list was announced

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Guys while I'm seriously hurt by not seeing Seyd Jalal and Ghafouri in the final list, I think I know how CQ is thinking!
                I think he's trying to bring players who are as versatile and at the same time as young as possible. In addition to CD, Khanzadeh can play RB and CDM. Cheshmi can play CD and CDM as well and both are younger than Hosseini. With them being able to play right back and Rezaeian who can also play RM, there is no need for a sole RB like Ghafouri anymore. Specially that he's older than the rest too.
                Last time I got so hurt that a player like Khalatbari was dropped. But we did have a relatively good WC! I think we can trust CQ and see what he's doing. There is still a few weeks left for the new CD to adjust with Pouraliganji (I'm assuming he's a given in CD).
                Relative good WC? We lost twice concede 4, only score 1 when we were 2 goals behind and 100% sure to be out. Participated to one of the most boring game of the tournament.

The WC18 has the potential to be nightmare for TM : worst draw, bad players selection, TM kit fiasco

Comment

If we fail to get points this World Cup, CQ’s shitass player selection is 100% to blame.

Did he miss yesterdays game? Gucci couldn’t even force anything against Uzbekistan U-23! How is he going to do against Morocco? And Ebrahimi as a DM with his size? God have mercy for us...not even going to talk about a guy from PADIDEH he’s taking to the World Cup.

Comment

I’m just surprised about picking Gholizadeh over Kaveh Rezaei. Gholizadeh is a good player and better than many in his position in League Bartar. But Carlos always spoke about having to prepare the domestic based players because they will not be ready for the World Cup. Then when the camp for the domestic based players is cancelled he takes Gholizadeh over Rezaei?

Again, no disrespect to Gholizadeh but Rezaei is better at the moment. Wouldn’t it save time for Carlos to take Rezaei over Gholizadeh so he can focus on the rest of the domestic based players?

Comment

حدس میزدم لیست تعقیر کنه ولی نه اینطور. حسینی واقعا بهتر از عابدزاده است. چشمی پنالتی زیاد یده. جلال افت کرده درست ولی حذفش بی معنی. ظاهرا بعد از بازی با تونس پزمان را به غفوری ترجیح میده. بهر صورت تیمی که ایران به جام میفرسته برای رقبا نا شناخته است

Comment

Kaveh is left out for Vahid Amiri? Ghafouri has been outstanding, why is he left out, for whom? Khanzdaeh? Chesmhi is there? Jalal Hosseini left out?

I am really disappointed!
                        Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Relative good WC? We lost twice concede 4, only score 1 when we were 2 goals behind and 100% sure to be out. Participated to one of the most boring game of the tournament.

The WC18 has the potential to be nightmare for TM : worst draw, bad players selection, TM kit fiasco
                        But... But we almost tied Argentine... But But... we shocked the world with an almost draw!

No one of the other people does even remember the alomst draw and we are still celebrating it like a win... Sad
                        We had only one good WC and it was the WC of 78
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                          حدس میزدم لیست تعقیر کنه ولی نه اینطور. حسینی واقعا بهتر از عابدزاده است. چشمی پنالتی زیاد یده. جلال افت کرده درست ولی حذفش بی معنی. ظاهرا بعد از بازی با تونس پزمان را به غفوری ترجیح میده. بهر صورت تیمی که ایران به جام میفرسته برای رقبا نا شناخته است
                          Hosseini looked better than Abedzadeh as well yesterday.

Khanzadeh is TERRIBLE (for the 10th time this thread - but it needs to be said)

Comment

Will players in stand by travel to Turkey or not?
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

gutsy decision to leave Hosseini out after that ACL performance . but where did this other Hosseini kid come from all out of a sudden...CQ keeps surprising us

also Steven Beitashur - was he supposed to fly to Iran earlier to make the UZB game?

Comment

Thank you Jalal Hosseini for everything you’ve done for our national team. I think this is the end of the line for this legend. Bless you captain.

Comment

Working...
                                X