Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes when you pull the rug from under the feet of people who are standing on it can make them more alert and sharp. CQ is a psychological master.

Comment

Everyone, relax, you guys are blowing this out of proportion. Khabare Varzeshi has an article that says this is NOT the final 24 man roster for TM. CQ is still going to adjust by June 4th, this is just to test the remaining guys out during the Turkey game and then finalize before Greece.

There is absolutely no way he would drop Kaveh, Syed Jalal and Ghafouri for the WC. No matter how young he wants, the defense has to be skilled and experienced. Wait till after the Turkey game and then shit on him if this list is the same. He has not reported anything to FIFA

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Deserves or Does Not Deserved Spot

Goalkeepers
        Alireza Beyranvand: Deserves
        Rashid Mazaheri: Deserves
        Amir Abedzadeh: Does Not Deserve, Hosseini should in

Defenders
        Ali Gholizadeh: Deserves, future of TM and he has been great
        Majid Hosseini: Deserves, Last CB option
        Milad Mohammadi: Deserves
        Mohammad Khanzadeh: DOES NOT DESERVE x100, Seyed Jalal should be in
        Morteza Pouraliganji: DESERVES
        Pejman Montazeri: 50/50 but I say deserves
        Ramin Rezaeian: Deserves but barely
        Rouzbeh Cheshmi: 50/50, rather have Ghafouri

Midfielders
        Ehsan Hajsafi: Deserves
        Karim Ansarifard: Deserves
        Masoud Shojaei: Deserves
        Mehdi Torabi: Deserves, happy to see him make it
        Omid Ebrahimi: 50/50 but rather have Noorafkan
        Saeed Ezzatollahi: Deserves

Forwards
        Alireza Jahanbakhsh: Deserves
        Ashkan Dejagah: Deserves
        Mahdi Taremi: Deserves
        Reza Ghoochannejhad: Does Not Deserve, put Kaveh in
        Saman Ghoddos: Deserves
        Sardar Azmoun: Deserves
        Vahid Amiri: DOES NOT deserve, put Kaveh in
        I think he took Cheshmi because he can play in dm with Hajsafi and now that we lost karimi and Ebrahimi ist not 100% fit, he just wants to have another option.

Comment

Ali Karimi strikes again!!

Look at his insta post and the huge amount of comments underneath it. He has been cheeky and left the comments open.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post

Look at his insta post and the huge amount of comments underneath it. He has been cheeky and left the comments open.
            I saw that but I don’t think it’s the right timing. CQ does have slot of questionable people around him, but I know for sure he is no dala.
            United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Especially when you don’t get the chance to prove yourself whereas players like Dejagah have been clubless for a good 2 years making the team. Kaveh got hosed big time as well
              Kabeh is very unlucky because we are stacked up front. Askhan, masood and saman can play cam. Kaveh cannot. Kave plays upfront or on wing. Upfront he isnt better than azmoun or karim. It was between gucci and him.
              Why does everyone hate on Vahid Amiri. He is a work horse. He runs back and forth the whole game. He hustles, defends has good pace. Vahid is the exact type of player CQ likes. Excellent workrate and never gives up. He also has good pace and can play both wings. CQ expects players to defend first and not give up if they lose the ball. Vahid does that, karim does that, ashkan does that. gucci does that. Azmoun does that, taremi, saman, jb do that.

I feel bad for kaveh. He is a very good player just too much competition. Taremi and azmoun play really well together and will most likely start with JB. Cam depends on how fit ashkan, masood are. If they arent ready I see saman play there. Masood is our best general. In Argentina game his vision, passing were world class in our counters. He is like riquelme. With one pass he can change the game for us.
              Seyed jalal is my favorite CB of TM of all time. He is old but still a rock and his leadership and experience are the main reason why we have the world record for most minutes without conceding a goal. I hope he ends up on final 23 list. Voria also deserves at least a bench spot. Khanzade is really the biggest shock selection. I do not see what CQ sees in him. Getting driblked past every game has nothing to do with being in tune with rest of the team. He is a terrible one on one defender.
              Cheshmi is there as he can play CB or cdm same as pejman and ezatollahi is out first game, karimi is injured and out. Omid is hurt and who knows how fit he will be so he needs options there.

Comment

I am shocked that Seyyed Jalal is not in the list but I respect CQ’s decision.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post

Man imagine Karimi's and his stupid fans' reaction if Iran qualify for the next round. What excuse will they have then?

Comment

The latest game two days ago was not useful enough to make decisions although some of us here poorly use one game to say beiranvand is good or bad.
                    Beiranvand is definitely #1 and many people knew it long time ago. As for number 3 goalkeeper it is ok to give it to Abedzadeh. #3 goalkeeper will probably never play and it is good tribute to his family and his attending the world cup as a national goalkeeper. in the future this will help him.

I think we need to go back to the game we lost to Tunisia. who remembers the line up? maybe we can see some clue there about CQ's decision. losing to tunisia was bad enough to make CQ think about new players.

Comment

is good TM is away from iran and not having the iran pressure, but i think the ACL cost a few players thier positions, i really do. if seyed jalal is not goign to russia, he should not blame CQ, he should blame branko for asking him to play in the stupid acl.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                        The latest game two days ago was not useful enough to make decisions although some of us here poorly use one game to say beiranvand is good or bad.
                        Beiranvand is definitely #1 and many people knew it long time ago. As for number 3 goalkeeper it is ok to give it to Abedzadeh. #3 goalkeeper will probably never play and it is good tribute to his family and his attending the world cup as a national goalkeeper. in the future this will help him.

I think we need to go back to the game we lost to Tunisia. who remembers the line up? maybe we can see some clue there about CQ's decision. losing to tunisia was bad enough to make CQ think about new players.
                        clearly not, I remember KHANZADEH being atrocious that game, as well as every other game I have ever seen him play, and yet he is included. I just dont get how we can have effectively a set squad for 4 years, and then randomly introduce all these other players. Just doesnt make sense to me personally

Comment

F**k Karimi

Let’s just focus on TM from now on

Comment

I remember how everybody was bashing CQ for inviting pooladi 4 years ago.

Comment

With this list out watching yesterdays game again, makes the game more interesting to watch all over again.

Comment

Good list by Carlos. He went for quality over hype.

The reason Khanzadeh is in the list is those monitoring jackets
                                he makes them wear during practice sessions. They give the coaching
                                staff data that ordinary fans never get to see.

On Hossaini he listened to Sheffer who said after yesterday's match:
                                مجید حسینی هم که بهترین دفاع آسیاست و تنها در ایران دفاع خوبی نیست. من اشتباهی از او ندیدم و منطقه بازی را خوب عوض می*کند

Also, he is playing a tricky game with our opponents they see the list and Seyed Majid Hossaini
                                and probably think it's Seyed Jalal Hossaini since that's the one they have known for the last 10 years
                                or so. Iran fans should not help them by complaining too much about this, let them be confused.

Carlos is not going to make Iran play as they did in 2014. That's clear. He is going to surprise eveyone.
                                I see a very attacking line up play in the first match. Something like:

Beiranvand
                                Montazeri-Ganji-Hossaini-Mohamadi
                                Shojaei-Cheshmi-Hajsafi
                                Jahanbakhsh-Azmoun-(Ansarifard/Ghodos/Taremi)

BTW, age is never an issue. Mexico has called up Rafa Marquez fo their squad.
                                He is probably eligible for Medicare in the USA soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X