Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm talking about pirlo and buffon being cut 6 years ago and u are talking about a 36 year old hosseini as if he is cannavaro lol
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      I'm sorry man, this was the first thing I woke up to today this and all the kit drama is making me angry. Our result yesterday and everything has me fuming (Especially the lost of a legened like Jalal Hoessieni)
      I was surprised too, but at this point there could be a 100 reasons for the exclusion (thats even if CQ doesn't troll us all and bring all 3 in the June 4th list).

At the end of the day if we perform well with this group of people, I think we will all be happy, including Seyed Jalal, Vouria and Rezaei.

Comment

I know a lot of theories have been out to answer the questions in our heads but what about this one:

CQ already knows what he gets in Hosseini and Ghafouri in big games. Against Uzbekistan he tried a younger combination and they were promising (at least Majid Hosseini was). He wants to see if the combination with younger players also work against bigger teams like Turkey/Greece. If it does, we are home and the younger players are to prefer in the WC. If it doesn't, then he can always bring his giants back and they'll be exactly what he expects from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          I know a lot of theories have been out to answer the questions in our heads but what about this one:

CQ already knows what he gets in Hosseini and Ghafouri in big games. Against Uzbekistan he tried a younger combination and they were promising (at least Majid Hosseini was). He wants to see if the combination with younger players also work against bigger teams like Turkey/Greece. If it does, we are home and the younger players are to prefer in the WC. If it doesn't, then he can always bring his giants back and they'll be exactly what he expects from them.
          If he wanted to test youngers players, why didn't he do it way before and not last minute? For reminder, since august 2017, we played SK, Syria, Togo, Panama, Russia, Venezuela, Tunisia, Algeria : 8 friendlies!!!!! Lot of people wanted to see younger and new faces when WC was far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

i agree he can try younger defense, if it does not work, he can bring seyed jalal back to the team. but players who are cut should keep calm and not say anything, i know is hard on them expecially kaveh, he had a great season yet still not in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
              I just do not understand how to be so extremely negative? Even if we take Jalal Hosseini with us, we do not have a replacement for Ando and Agha Javad either way, and CQ has nothing to do with that.
              It's obvious with the squad composition that CQ wants to play more aggressively than 2014, and with good reason. Our defense is just not good enough to park the bus. We have to try to attack ourselves and counterattack as much as possible, teams like Spain have no problem breaking our defense when we are parking with 10 players, the Spaniards with their short passes come through, without a doubt.
              I once pointed out in the tactics thread how Italy had beaten the Spaniards at the UEFA Euro 2016:

"They attack together and secure the midfield with superiority of four to five players in the CM and OM and in the end they try to score via crosses to Morata.
              The Spanish midfield must be neutralized, the wingers are still super dangerous, but if they make a mistake there is no superiority left in the midfield, because it's neutralized. Which means Spain's defense is too offensive, if they make a mistake, you can strike via counterattacks. Italy's final goal! Italy won the game 2-0, they are defended with 9! players and attacked with 6 players if they counterattacked."

That means we need to burst forward extremely fast and defenders who are fast, all that Jalal is not anymore. CQ is trying to keep the ball out of our box, because he knows how big the deficits are because he knows that Beiro has no class, but his wide throws can quickly help our tactics attack with our wingers. With a wide midfield, we make it hard for any team that wants to get into our box, that's obviously his plan, what do you not understand? Why must everyone grumble immediately, should we live from the memories and old achievements of our players (Jalal), or do we want a plan for this World Cup?
              Emphasize "they" by Spaniards and Italians. Your statement is vague. I guess somehow I get what you are trying to say but without DMs or effective AMFs were are lame ducks. We have only good RWs and FWs. We have no stars in CMF, DMF or AMF positions. Deja and Shajai are both slow, old, injured and not match ready specially for Deja. Hajisafi is a natural LW turned to MF. Soroush Rafie is not here too. We have only Saman Ghodoos who for some reason is not that comfortable in this position in NT either. He needs at least 4-5 friendlies to gel to this position, if we can even play there. So you tell me how you are going to either defend to attack against the like of Spain and Portugal with this MFs! This is not a joke! Read what you write one more time. Every person we decent knowledge of football see we lack both CMF/AMF to feed our FWs and enough solid DMFs to defend against Spanish/Portuguese MFs/Fws. When we don't have good MFs option, how do you want to link to offensive line? Throwing the ball or using long balls are not effective even against Uzbekistan U23 team che berese be Spain.

Comment

Feel bad for the likes of Vouria - probably his last time he could be in WC.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  If he wanted to test youngers players, why didn't he do it way before and not last minute? For reminder, since august 2017, we played SK, Syria, Togo, Panama, Russia, Venezuela, Tunisia, Algeria : 8 friendlies!!!!! Lot of people wanted to see younger and new faces when WC was far.
                  i dont know the answer to your question but if you rmr from last world cup, haghighi did nt play not a minute for qualification and was on the main roster. I dont know what's in his head.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bichareh Vouria ... listening to (I think Dariush)

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BjArPgCh...taken-by=fctaj

Comment

Let's hope Khanzadeh learns how to play football in the next 26 days.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...squad_for_the/

Here is Reddit's reaction to our list

Comment

Khanzadeh is included for his performances against Algiera and Tunisia. They werent bad outings for him. Plus, hes not even going to be starting. Hes buried behind Montazeri and PAG

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...squad_for_the/

Here is Reddit's reaction to our list
                            Interestingly Portuguese fans think highly of Abedzadeh. I think we see Amir playing for a top 3 Liga NOS team in a few years if he continues to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Interestingly Portuguese fans think highly of Abedzadeh. I think we see Amir playing for a top 3 Liga NOS team in a few years if he continues to develop.
                              That awkward moment when Portuguese fans have more respect for Abedzadeh than Iranian fans.

Comment

I'm sorry man, this was the first thing I woke up to today this and all the kit drama is making me angry. Our result yesterday and everything has me fuming (Especially the lost of a legened like Jalal Hoessieni)

Don’t use that type of language again! I deleted that post!
                                don’t risk a ban before WC!
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X