Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also do agree that seyed Jalal as much as I love him , is now 36 , very injurey prone
    And slower in speed and his ball reactions.
    And the reason CQ chose Ramin Rezaian over Ghafouri is because
    Rezaian is physically stronger and a better defender

Comment

Two players from the 2013 U17 World Cup made the world cup this time around and another is a great player that didn't make it ... can you spot them?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Say what?!!!

Comment

Rezaeian is perhaps techniqually better and has better crosses than Ghafouri, but if there are two things that Rezaeian is not better at compared to Ghafouri is being physically stronger and a better defender. Ghafouri definitely is better in both aspects.

I would have definitely included Ghafouri in the squad, especially against the likes of Spain and Portugal. Just thinking about Rezaeian marking Ronaldo gives me chronic headache.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Two players from the 2013 U17 World Cup made the world cup this time around and another is a great player that didn't make it ... can you spot them?

M. Hosseini and Ezzatollahi. The third one I don't know!
            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              Iranian fans shouldn't be angry, we haven't even played a single world cup match yet! If anything we should be appreciative that this guy has included us in the last 2 wc's.
              We have been waiting for success of team melli for 4 damn years. CQ didn't get us anything in AC 2015, and stayed for 3 more years just to qualifies us for R16 for first time. Now that our WCQs and some friendlies were relatively good, we wanted to see the same solid team of WCQs plus few good upgrades, but not this disaster of unproven second tier young players with plus two obvious favoritism over quality, and addition of the same mistake of last WC (inclusion of 3 injured players and dropping some key players). At least 10 million dollars of salary and 4 years of fan support deserved more than this team. We want at least see quality and some respectable matches in WC, not a shit-show like yesterday match against a second tier Asian U23 team. If we want to embarrass ourselves we could choose an idiot vatani coach and pay him nothing and get a crappy squad to be walk in the park for other teams.

Is he trolling us and IFF for not extending his contract for another 2-3 years? It doesn't look as he is trolling because all players in last 23 list will receive their fifa money shortly. So I as a fan am very sad to see this list. 40 days from now, we will be talking about CQ and his 7 years leadership of our football, I just hope I am wrong and and I won't be roasting his blind worshipers here.
              Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              And the reason CQ chose Ramin Rezaian over Ghafouri is because
              Pal, do you even watch Team Melli matches or IPL? Rezaian is absolutely crap defensively. He played for PP and if you are a PP fan you should know this by now! (I am a Persepolis fan myself). Ghafouri is stronger and defensively better player. Rezaian is only better at crossing.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                I'm not angry and I think if you are angry you are part of the problem not the solution
                Just because I'm angry it doesn't mean I don't support the team and the coach. I'm just unhappy with this decision.
                And if you aren't angry then you belong to the minority my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                  M. Hosseini and Ezzatollahi. The third one I don't know!
                  third one is sadegh moharrami

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    third one is sadegh moharrami
                    I thought it was Ali Gholizadeh?

Comment

So maybe CQ picked him because he is a better offensive player than Ghaffouri ?

Comment

Originally posted by mahzi View Post
                        He had such a strong presence that it seems so, but actually he has been used less by CQ in recent matches. In last 15 TM matches, he started in just 3.
                        Read this Navad article to see how he has been slowly phased out by CQ :
                        http://90tv.ir/news/454593/حذف-تدریج...ار-نبود
                        thats actually true, I alway dreaded yet sorta saw his omission from WC squad coming...!!

still doesnt make this obviously stupid omission a wise one..!!

CQ also made a few really retarded WC selection mistakes the last time around ...! taking along a bunch toothless, internationally raw players in place of far more qualified, high-caliber/ offensive players, so long they were Defenders, including a completely useless injured one..! thinking he can just scoreless tie his team outa the group stage (like he did as Portugal coach) crashing and burning in embarrassing fashion when the overly Defensive/one-dimentionality of his traveling squad naturally became blatantly exposed vs Bosnia ...! Carlos's only saving grace in 2014 wc was the close loss vs Arg...!

also one could also wonder if some of his controversial omissions are due to Non-football related issues..?? it isnt like he hasnt done such before..?? or that hasn't the vindictive personality for it..!?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

3 actually. M Hosseini, Gholizadeh and Ezatolahi.

Comment

Well nothing to do, no point to critisize. We're less than a month away from the world cup. Little bit disappointed to see ghafouri left out. All we can do is to cheer for our team and hope for the best.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              thats actually true, I alway dreaded yet sorta saw his omission from WC squad coming...!!

still doesnt make this obviously stupid omission a wise one..!!

CQ also made a few really retarded WC selection mistakes the last time around ...! taking along a bunch toothless, internationally raw players in place of far more qualified, high-caliber/ offensive players, so long they were Defenders, including a completely useless injured one..! thinking he can just scoreless tie his team outa the group stage (like he did as Portugal coach) crashing and burning in embarrassing fashion when the overly Defensive/one-dimentionality of his traveling squad naturally became blatantly exposed vs Bosnia ...! Carlos's only saving grace in 2014 wc was the close loss vs Arg...!

also one could also wonder if some of his controversial omissions are due to Non-football related issues..?? it isnt like he hasnt done such before..?? or that hasn't the vindictive personality for it..!?
                              in these 3 matches he played for TM, they were out best performances against the best opponents too so I dont buy this shit. S Korea 1-0 win, Jalal PAG duo, russia tie-again PAG Jalal. Whenever he doesnt play, our defense looks shaky (Tunisia, Algeria, Syria, etc).

Comment

Like most, I am puzzled by the absence of Hosseini. Not even as a a sub to protect a potential lead/draw? Can't wait to see what CQ is trying to pull off here. The Turkey game will indeed tell us a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X