This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
    Like most, I am puzzled by the absence of Hosseini. Not even as a a sub to protect a potential lead/draw? Can't wait to see what CQ is trying to pull off here. The Turkey game will indeed tell us a lot.
    i agree, since june 4 is the final cut, i want to see our players against turkey and greece, the 4 stand by must keep fit so if needed they can join the team fast

Comment

I hope I see Ezatollah Pourghaz in the line up by June 3rd. CQ don’t let me down.

Comment

I can’t Believe no Vouria!!!!!??? CQ has lost it lol

Comment

With CQ no one is safe. In CQ we trust!
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            I also do agree that seyed Jalal as much as I love him , is now 36 , very injurey prone
            And slower in speed and his ball reactions.
            And the reason CQ chose Ramin Rezaian over Ghafouri is because
            Rezaian is physically stronger and a better defender
            Really? In my opinion, Ghafouri is a better man marker and a better defender than Rezaeian!

Rezaeian is better at crossing and technical abilities, as well as shooting, but overall, Ghafouri has been in the form of his life..

Its strange how he got cut tbh.. This guy was bossing in the ACL with Mame Thiam

Comment

Ali Karimi shows one more time he is a real jerk, i don't get the hype around this guy, sure he was a decent player, but as person and after retirement he got into trouble with pretty much everyone who didn't agree with him!
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BjALZlul...iiiiiiikarimi8

Comment

Bottom line, only the performance in the WC will determine how CQ's decision will be remembered: If we come away with more than 1 point in the group stage (ie 2 ties or better), his decision will be minted as pure gold. If we advance, he will be deified. If we get 1 point or less, then all the haters will have a field day....let's just take a deep breath, relax, and let the CQ chips fall where they may!

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                  With CQ no one is safe. In CQ we trust!
                  CQ is the master of mind games. I trust his decision.
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

If Kaveh Rezaei is the victim of anything, it's the traffic in the forward position. Our starting forward is pretty much guaranteed to be Azmoun. The only chance for Kaveh to start would have been on the left of Azmoun, where we already have four players capable of filling the same role: Taremi, Ghoddos, Amiri and Ansarifard. And out of those 4, the only one he's significantly better than is Amiri.

Kaveh was basically competing with Gucci for the role of backup forward coming off the bench when we need a late goal. And it's obvious CQ chose to take Gucci who is more experienced as an international, more used to CQ's setup, and has already proven capable of coming in late and scoring clutch goals like he did against UAE in the Asian Cup and Qatar in WCQ. Yeah his form may not be as good as it was a couple years ago, but don't forget CQ gets to see these guys in practice and we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                      Do you what stats are missing?

LEADERSHIP and EXPERIENCE
                      you may be right, but if you are old and not fast, is a issue against spain,portugal, when you play diego costa is a big problem

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                        If Kaveh Rezaei is the victim of anything, it's the traffic in the forward position. Our starting forward is pretty much guaranteed to be Azmoun. The only chance for Kaveh to start would have been on the left of Azmoun, where we already have four players capable of filling the same role: Taremi, Ghoddos, Amiri and Ansarifard.

Kaveh was basically competing with Gucci for the role of backup forward coming off the bench when need a late goal. And it's obvious CQ chose to take Gucci who is more experienced as an international, more used to CQ's setup, and has already proven capable of coming in late and scoring clutch goals like he did against UAE in the Asian Cup and Qatar in WCQ. Yeah his form may not be as good as it was a couple years ago, but don't forget CQ gets to see these guys in practice and we don't.
                        that is one thing we all lack, CQ and his team have been keeping an eye on the players for a while now, they see them play, train and get to know thier tactics and how good they play and perform. we dont, the old players dont, so when a coach choose a player he know what he is talking about.he might make 1 or 2 mistake, big is not a huge one, like if he didnt take ghoddos. i believe deshamp made a big mistake by not taking lacazette, i know france have many good strikers, but they should have taken him

Comment

TM list

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          Our defense was much stronger 4 years ago. And if you forgot, we didnt stop argentina.....If i remember correctly, we lost, didnt we?
                          Dear friend

Your mistake number 1
                          You can not compare a world cup (2014) prepared team with a team that is just trying to figure out its line up and players over friendly games, if you noticed each game we had 5 reserve players brought in to test the line up

This defense on this team which plays friendly games is only comparable to the team that was playing friendlies in austria a month before 2014 world cup, not the actual line up at the world cup I hope you pay attention to these minor but key factors

Also we stoped argentina for 92minutes which is unbelievable by the entire world and the goal they scored didn’t change the fact that we were on par with the argentinians and even better at times, I did not forget the result the reason I wrote stop ;is that in my books that game was a winner for Iran, if the ref granted us the penalty

I doubt that you, me or anyone here expected such result against them which is why I have doubts about majority of our people’s assessments of our team today

That is why I have full trust in CQ’s decisions and assessments, as they are educated assessments of our players and are based on conditions we are about to face

Cheers
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei is 100x better than Amiri.
                            Edit: Anyone even me , i play better than Amiri

Comment

Message to CQ: April’s Fools has passed. Please tell us tomorrow that this was a joke.

Comment

Are there any videos about majid hoseini?

Comment

Working...
                                X