This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    I think you may have missed something else he said in addition.
    He said i told him not to play other position( words to that affect ).
    You don't cross him.
    So he's a whiny little 16 year old girl. Not a professional football coach deserving to be a top paid coach and going to a world cup. Is that what you're saying?

Or are you entertaining a most ridiculous idea that a player who's paid by his club to work for them should not do what the club asks him to do?

Comment

23 man list of players that didn’t make the team:
      دروازه بان ها: سید مهدی رحمتی و سیدحسین حسینی(استقلال)، علیرضا حقیقی(ساندسوال) و حامد لک (فولاد خوزستان)
      مدافعان: سیدجلال حسینی، صادق محرمی، محمد انصاری(پرسپولیس)، وریا غفوری(استقلال)، میلاد فخرالدینی(ذوب آهن)، سعید آقایی(سپاهان)
      هافبک ها: سروش رفیعی (الخور)، فرشید اسماعیلی، امید نورافکن، داریوش شجاعیان(استقلال)، علی کریمی(سپاهان) و محسن مسلمان(پرسپولیس)
      مهاجمان: علی علیپور(پرسپولیس)، کاوه رضایی (شارلوا)، مرتضی تبریزی (ذوب آهن)، ساسان انصاری(سپاهان)

This team would probably be able to compete with the lower teams of the World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        23 man list of players that didn’t make the team:
        دروازه بان ها: سید مهدی رحمتی و سیدحسین حسینی(استقلال)، علیرضا حقیقی(ساندسوال) و حامد لک (فولاد خوزستان)
        مدافعان: سیدجلال حسینی، صادق محرمی، محمد انصاری(پرسپولیس)، وریا غفوری(استقلال)، میلاد فخرالدینی(ذوب آهن)، سعید آقایی(سپاهان)
        هافبک ها: سروش رفیعی (الخور)، فرشید اسماعیلی، امید نورافکن، داریوش شجاعیان(استقلال)، علی کریمی(سپاهان) و محسن مسلمان(پرسپولیس)
        مهاجمان: علی علیپور(پرسپولیس)، کاوه رضایی (شارلوا)، مرتضی تبریزی (ذوب آهن)، ساسان انصاری(سپاهان)
        This team would probably be able to compete with the lower teams of the World Cup
        I’m sorry but we are considered a lower team of the World Cup 😂

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
          CQ's meaningless comments on the exclusions:

-Breaking News - Carlos Quieroz comments on Hosseini and Ghafouri omissions
          -On Jalal - "he's always been in every squad & I respect him immensely.But it's time to look ahead & let some of next generation grow up..."
          -"he's always been reliable & remains on standby if we need him. But I need to trust the youngsters and build for the future" on Hosseini
          -On Ghafouri "I've spoken to him about remaining at RB at club & country. We don't need wingers as we have Alireza, Karim & Gholizadeh.."
          -"seeing him at RW for Esteghlal in recent times made up my mind as we need a strong solid right back for Team Melli"

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/998486969222160384
          Are you kidding me??? Is this the same Carlos Queiroz we know??? Someone please tell me his line up + his exclusion of Hosseini and Ghafoori is a trick to our opponents, otherwise this is scary!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyfhntVNPCs
            it seems like hes leaving the door open for Jalal's return if replacements dont perform in the next two matches. His argument about vouria makes total sense ( how can he be TM Right back, when he isnt even SS right back), but I still think if thats the case then sadegh Moharrami should definitely have been called up.

Comment

Iranian success or lack of it will reflect on all Iranians (players included). Whenever someone is not included fans complain.

CQ is better than Branko. He is better than vatani coaches. Iran will play Spain and Portugal. Each team demands several million Euros to play them.
              I am happy Iranian players will play in the great Football tournament. Jalal has benefited from World Cup. If we are not going to advance, I prefer to have younger or newer players play. Team-e Melli belongs to as many players as possible.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyfhntVNPCs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyfhntVNPCs</a><br>
                it seems like hes leaving the door open for Jalal's return if replacements dont perform in the next two matches. His argument about vouria makes total sense ( how can he be TM Right back, when he isnt even SS right back), but I still think if thats the case then sadegh Moharrami should definitely have been called up.
                .<br><br><br>

Regarding Vouria:

This is what CQ said :

بنده بیش از یک ماه پیش او را صدا کردم و به او گفتم: پسرم ما در تیم ملی نیازی به وینگر راست نداریم، تو باید در دفاع راست بازی کنی. چون بازیکنانی مثل علیرضا جهانبخش، کریم انصاری فرد و قلی زاده در وینگر راست هستند و من چنین نفراتی را در این پست دارم. من به وریا تأکید کردم که در تیم ملی به یک دفاع راست محکم نیاز دارم اما وقتی در تیم استقلال و با تصمیم وینفرد شفر او از پست دفاع راست به هافبک راست تبدیل می شود این دیگر به سرمربی این تیم برمی گردد
                1. Schafer did not change Vouria's position because he was a bad defender or he was not satisfied with him as RB. He moved him (not permanent) because he needed him upfront to create more offence. That move was specific to the need of club by head coach.
                  2- Vouria was in bad place. TM coach asking him to plat as RB and his club needed him for a period in different spot.
                  3- Vouria did not want to play upfront and resisted Schafer decision. He argued with him and they had a fight ( according to various report-rumor).Although Schafer publicly denied fighting Vouria but story was covered by more than one news outlet.

4- Punishing a player for decision of club is unfair to the player as he has to do as his club asking him to do.
                  5- Punishing a player for decisions of clubs or club's coach is nothing new with CQ. recently he blamed Zobahan coach GN (words to that affect) for Zobahabn player(Tabrizi) not in extended list (35). GN was against releasing his player to training camp because of ACL play-off game.
                  Dispute with club coaches should not be a good reason to choose the best players should they deserve it.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHH48C27qYU
                  here CQ explain the reason for vouria and seyed jalal.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    I think you may have missed something else he said in addition.
                    He said i told him not to play other position( words to that affect ).
                    You don't cross him.
                    That you certainly dont do...! if you have any aspirations of playing in his TM..!
                    He certainly is vindictive AF..... its the pity part of his personality, nothing to do with many unrelated things thats quiet admiring about carlos ..!
                    wouldnt surprise me if even Beita's surprise(khalibandi)invite was also pretty much Only an early message to Ghaffouri that his place in wc team was on thin ice..?

he was pissed off AF after the uninspiring and somewhat, lifeless performance vs uzbek u23, sure he was yelling at the refs but the source of his frustration was not the bad calls in that game..!! wouldnt surprise me that the decision to leave Jalaal and ghafoori on standby may have been made mostly in midst of his rage after that game..?

hoping he comes to his senses and brings these two lads back after the next 2 friendlies...! i have no doubt their absence will be felt..!!

ps

the only other explanation i can think of for these guy's omission is that he has decided for his Overarching WC tactics to be highly Counter-Attacking and Offensive..!!? which, it sure as Shittt would be a grave mistake for us to foolishly abandon what really makes us a formidable team and try to play attacking with our toothless, underwhelming MF that Even now Cant Not String more than 3 passes in row, nor hold possession for any reasonable amount of time that would permit for a more Attacking tactics to have any chance...!!
                    except that fluke 5-0? victory Bahrain in Azadi a few years back, Carlos's TM has failed misrably Every fking Time, when it has decided to open up a bit and take the game to the opponent...! this has been the case, no matter vs how tokhmy of an opponent we have faced, a la Syria, or even Uzbek game a couple of days ago, or that embarrassing debacle at WC14 vs Bosnia..!

in fact our overall Defensive, and Couter-Attacking style of play is made for this upcoming WC group where we are facing clearly Superior footballing team who are all under pressure to get a favorable result from us and like will be coming at us hard hence playing right into our strength as team to surprise with a opportunist goal on counter and frustrate them for the rest of the match ..!

Comment

Someone give Rodger Nainggolan an Iranian passport so he can play for us!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHH48C27qYU
                        here CQ explain the reason for vouria and seyed jalal.
                        Good report overall. The gist of CQ's reasoning (which is very reasonable) was to give younger players a chance and to keep TM in constant motion without stagnation. Specfically, Ghafouri was left out as he was not used by his club in the position that CQ needed him in, and thus he had many other options in that position that he could rely on. Not sure of the specific reasoning for Jalal absence (I may have missed it).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Good report overall. The gist of CQ's reasoning (which is very reasonable) was to give younger players a chance and to keep TM in constant motion without stagnation. Specfically, Ghafouri was left out as he was not used by his club in the position that CQ needed him in, and thus he had many other options in that position that he could rely on. Not sure of the specific reasoning for Jalal absence (I may have missed it).
                          seyed jalal he was refering he is getting old and we want our defense to be younger, i think he want the bosnia sitaution not to happen again and younger players, if he he dont have experience he has one thing and that is stamina , can run alot and that can help, again we have to trust and respect CQ, even nagala from belgium got cut, so this issue is not only for iran but for every country.some players get cut and people dont like it

Comment

Has there been any official comment yet on why it's a list of 24? Looking at the squad, I'm tempted to think it's due to Dejagah having to prove his fitness and being given till the last minute. If he makes it, possibly Masoud may get sacrificed otherwise it has to be Torabi or Amiri to be let go, right?

Beira/Mazaheri/Abedzadeh

Ramin/Khandzadeh
                            PAG/Cheshmi
                            Montazeri/Hosseini
                            Milo/Gholizadeh

Ezza/Ebrahimi
                            Hajsafi/(Masoud)/(Cheshmi)

ARJ/Karim/Torabi
                            Dejagah/Ghoddos/Masoud
                            Taremi/Amiri

Azmoum/Gucci/(Karim)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Not reasonable by far!!! Read other posts for further clarification and stop blindly defending CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                                Not reasonable by far!!! Read other posts for further clarification and stop blindly defending CQ.
                                Who are you to dismiss Carlos Quieroz the best and most successful coach Iran has ever had? Yes actually CQ's comments regarding Hosseini and Ghafouri are very reasonable. Let's respect the coaches decision and stop lashing out irrationally. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X