Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I guess when the role model is CQ, you can't expect more class and logic from his"bardegan"

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      seyed jalal he was refering he is getting old and we want our defense to be younger, i think he want the bosnia sitaution not to happen again and younger players, if he he dont have experience he has one thing and that is stamina , can run alot and that can help, again we have to trust and respect CQ, even nagala from belgium got cut, so this issue is not only for iran but for every country.some players get cut and people dont like it
      ffs, we didnt loose to Bosnia only nor mostly because of Jalaal's mistake ..!
      We Lost that Game primarily because we decided to open up and play attacking football..!
      an unfamiliar style we simply werent prepared to perform nor did we possess the offensive quality in our then called up wc squad to do..!(specially when CQ left behind offensive world class talents such as AK8, Azmoun and to a lesser degree Khalabari behind to instead take an obviously Injured defender or other kiri defensive player who clearly lacked the class and pedigree to compete at WC level)

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        Not reasonable by far!!! Read other posts for further clarification and stop blindly defending CQ.
        hmmm, so "other posts" by you and others on this forum are more clarifying that CQ's own words??? talk about blindly defending a position...

Comment

^ see you are proving my point. If you had read my posts you would see that I'd said it's up to CQ to choose his team.

He, as per usual, has a piss poor communication skill on an important matter and his wannabe minions on this forum try to justify his actions and BS reasoning buy claims that are even more illogical.

CQ's reason could be "I don't like Hosseini and don't want him on my team". Weak but still valid and acceptable reasoning.

All that has been said by him and his defenders on this forum: utter BS!

And beside CQ defenders no one is defending anything. People are only asking for an explanation and pointing out the BS posted by the rest.

See.... Your post..... Irony.....

Comment

I think that if CQ had the players released, then he would have included both Hosseini and Ghafouri in the squad. If he had his 40 days like he asked, he would have been able to bring Hosseini's fitness up to par and train Ghafouri for stamina and tactical re-wiring as a right back in the squad. I think because he was not able to get this time off for the players, he decided that he did not want to risk Hosseini not being physically ready and decided to drop him from the squad. He probably thought it would be much easier to get someone like Majid Hosseini physically ready in the short time as he is only 21 years old. I think that's the gist of it. He already said that he didn't want to discuss the fact that the clubs did not cooperate with him so he left that part out of his explanation because he didn't want to say anything negative so close to the tournament.

Comment

So it seems to me that CQ is taking revenge of GN and Schäfer by excluding their best players.

I refuse to accept this! There MUST be more to this than what he says. It would be very indecent by him otherwise.

If Ghafouri was not gonna be in the WC why did he invite him for the Uzbekistan game anyways? CQ already knew he had been playing as RM in Esteghlal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                weren’t there only 16 teams in 78?
                Yes and thus you had to be that much better to qualify.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  So it seems to me that CQ is taking revenge of GN and Schäfer by excluding their best players.

I refuse to accept this! There MUST be more to this than what he says. It would be very indecent by him otherwise.

If Ghafouri was not gonna be in the WC why did he invite him for the Uzbekistan game anyways? He already knew he had been playing as RM in Esteghlal!!!
                  i dont think is revenge, he must have been pissed , but i think he feels football wise they were not selected.what ever it is, we cant change it, and we have to respect and support TM.

Comment

this has nothing to do with punishing a player for club's decision. He is the coach of the National side and he has a strategy in mind. Vouria obviously does not fit in his strategy.

Also, it is irrelevant if a player chooses to play midfield or if it was the decision of the club. The fact is, he has been playing more as a winger regardless of who made the decision, whereas CQ needs a strong stay-at-home type RB. Just watch the game against Uzbekistan again, and you see him all over the field. Remember, we also have Mohammadi who is attack minded, but because of his speed, is able recover lots of ground on defense.

We are playing strong worldclass teams, and if people think we need to have offensive minded players at every position, then you clearly don't understand the game.

As for Hosseini, he may ultimately be invited, but I think even if he does, he will be on the bench. A 36 year old will never have the speed, quickness or even the stamina of a young 20+ year old, and that can be exposed very quickly when you play against the Spains and the Portugals of the world.
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Guys, lets set aside the desire to win and go through to the next round for just a second and think about how exciting it is that a 21 year old Iranian CB has the chance to play against the likes of Portugal and Spain and be on the world stage. I get that we all want to win, but we should also take a step back and appreciate this side of the game. I don't know each and everyone of our players' stories, but I've spent time in Iran and I've seen the conditions in which football is taught and played there. Ba hezar badbakhti bachehaya Iran be inja reseedan. Az toope pelastikiye do laye to going up against CR7.

With or without Jalal, Vouria, and Kaveh, this group is challenging and progression was always going to be improbable. I'm not saying we shouldn't talk about who should or shouldn't be there. After all we're all competitive and want to see TM succeed and shock the world, especially given the political climate. But lets not get lost in it. Just my two cents.

Comment

TM coach makes plans and then selects players! not select players first and then make plans on how to play the teams in the world cup or any other match. This is a professional decision according to the stats he has at hand after testing them and analyzing their performance with the technology he has at pec.

Comment

What's Beikzadeh up to nowadays? He looks like that pirate from Tintin!

Comment

Argentina just accounced their squad and left Icardi at home in favor of Higuain. Very similar to the Gucci vs. Kaveh thing. I disagree with both decisions, especially since Icardi outscored Higuain in the same league. Guess coaches sometimes have their favorites no matter what. For CQ it is Amiri and Gucci.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                              Argentina just accounced their squad and left Icardi at home in favor of Higuain. Very similar to the Gucci vs. Kaveh thing. I disagree with both decisions, especially since Icardi outscored Higuain in the same league. Guess coaches sometimes have their favorites no matter what. For CQ it is Amiri and Gucci.
                              With Icardi its more of a non football thing, especially as Maxi Lopez is a good friend of some important players (including Messi).
                              But yes Icardi is one amazing player. Scored his 100th league goal for Inter yesterday and is still only 25 years old. Probably would be a starter in almost all other national teams in the world. But well Argentina always had some world class strikers stay at home simply cause they always got like 5 of them. This time its Icardi, 2014 it was Tevez, 2010 it was Milito. Milito had scored a brace in the CL final against Bayern few days before the squad was announced by Maradona. Now the likes of Icardi, Simeone, Martinez and Alario are still young and will be in the race for the Qatar WC when Agüero and Higuain will be too old.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                                argentina had that problem, even tevez had a issue messi. but higuain is better than icadi, for iran is 50-50 but i believe CQ had fait in him 2014, he has fait in him also, also karim got in the team only by playing midfield, so we are only taking 2 reconigzed strikers.

Comment

Working...
                                X