Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not understand the idea of using Ansarifard as CM. It totally unbalanced the team in the first half. We need a midfielder instead of him. Cheshmi is not CB. He is much better as DM.

Comment

Originally posted by AryaGod View Post
      honestly would love to see a friendly against the US
      The Us is a shit team who hates our country why would u want that?

Comment

Ghoddos in for Shojaei
        Torabi for Ansarifard
        Gholizadeh for Rezaeian

Comment

Join the chat guys!

https://discordapp.com/channels/4465...66899703087107

Comment

My halftime ratings:

Taremi 3(Sloppy so far)
            Azmoun 4(Invisible)
            Jahanbakhsh 4 (Underperforming)

Ansarifard 3
            Hajsafi 6.5(Great positioning/passing - should start in midfield)
            Shojaei 5

Rezaeian 5
            Chesmi 1(A defensive liability so far)
            Pag 5
            Mohammadi 7

Beiranvand 6 (Good saves, couldn't do much with the goal)

Mohammadi/Hajsafi have both impressed me. Milmo especially with his sprints and tackles. Our attack is being inefficient and needs to improve their finishing. They won't get this many chances in the WC

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Shojaei is a great guy, but i am not sure if he even deserved to make the list of 24 let alone start.
              bazikoneh khobie hanooz, but @ this stage, soosool baziasho bayad bezareh kenaro Man TFU or GTFO...!!
              he flopped on the floor with one lil push, hoping ref blows a whistle, and essentially gave up the counter that resulted in the turkey goal..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                I do not understand the idea of using Ansarifard as CM. We need a midfielder instead of him. Cheshmi is not CB. He is much better as DM.
                CQ is experimenting with these things, I'm pretty sure Ansarifard won't be CM and Cheshmi won't be CB for the actual world cup.

Remember guys that before the 1998 world cup we lost 7-1 to AS Roma's B team when Ivic was experimenting, but the insights he learned from those friendlies helped us in our eventual preparation for the WC itself.

So the actual result here isn't the end of the world, only if we don't learn from and apply the lessons.

Comment

It’s difficult to judge anything from these friendlies, what I take away so far from the game is that CQ is still not sure about a few players.

It really pisses me off that the Saudis are playing Italy, the first team of Italy
                  United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Nice exclusion of our veteran Seyed Jalaleddin Hosseini Khoskebijari, I wonder how that's going for us... Oh we are 1-0 down against "a weak Turkey side that lost 3-0 to Iceland", nice!

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
                      Don`t understand how you guys can say Shojaei plays bad? He is the most creative player we have. Ansarifard sucks he is a pure tap in striker. Hope Queiroz change him with Ghoddos in 2nd half.
                      Shojaei is one of the worst players on the pitch. Senseless and dangerous dribbles near our own box, no pace whatsoever and poor combinations with our other players. He is walking around like he is Pirlo in his last years.

He should get dropped from this squad.

Comment

None of our attacks have come from the left side, Taremi is positioning himself horribly and hasn’t had any sort of link up play. I’d also take Karim out of central midfield, he’s just not adapted well enough to that role.

Cheshmi is exhibit A of why IPL defenders lack quality, him being dribbled so easily is 90% why that goal happened, along with general inability to read the play.

In general our buildup play has been a class below Turkey’s, which in contrast seems to be one with purposeful movement and precise passing. This game is a great friendly though, really highlights our weak points and grounds the quality of our players. It’s hard to say how the second half will go, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see us pull one back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

actually, we have too much strikers on the pitch, which can not strike because nobody can deliver really good, nobody is left.

for me it is clear: Ansarifard for me is a Number 9 forward, CENTER FORWARD! HIM OR AZMOUN!. Together is too much.
                          Taremi is also a striker, but he can play around Azmoun or coming from the left to the center, if we attack from the right with jahanbakhsh and rezaein. also milad mohamadi and hajsafi can overtake the left wing in attack.

We lacked combination and passes, but we become better and better...hope we can continue and make more pressure and score for the fans. they were so loud, dameshun garm, overtake istanbul bul bul buuuuul...

now i want a goal.
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

I'm not clamping down on turkey but first 15 minutes was terrible from us no pressing at all

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
                              Don`t understand how you guys can say Shojaei plays bad? He is the most creative player we have. Ansarifard sucks he is a pure tap in striker. Hope Queiroz change him with Ghoddos in 2nd half.
                              He lost the ball in very dangerous area like a million times. He should not be in TM! Very ineffective.

Comment

maybe shojaei playing regista is a little too fancy for a team expected to finish last in their group.

Comment

Working...
                                X