Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheshmi is pure garbage, amiri and shojaei shitty slow. my goodness
    sigpic

Comment

cheshmi is genuinely the worst CB we've had in years...wtf is this guy doing going to the world cup?
      sigpic

Comment

Do you guys think CQ will change his mind and bring Seyed Jalal back instead of useless Cheshmi or Khanzadeh?

Comment

What a difference since Ebrahimi came on

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            2nd half he's disappeared. He looks very very tired.
            I missed the first 15-18 minutes, unless he was really great during those minutes i didn't see anything special from him today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
              Do you guys think CQ will change his mind and bring Seyed Jalal back instead of useless Cheshmi or Khanzadeh?
              A 36 year old CB is not going to help us against Spain and Portugal.

Comment

You know what's so sad. I'm watching the italy game side by side of this (for balotelli, I want to see him do good).

You know what the worst part is? Saudis are actually playing really well, great passing, great possession, really good teamwork. They just are shit in the final third, of course they would be coming up against Italy's first team. They've only lost one goal to a fucking balotelli screamer.

We can't play as a team, we can't even get passes together. I'm so embarrassed now.

Maybe we need to send some random fucking guys to Spain next year too.

Comment

This is so bad we can’t break a crap Turkish defence down...

Comment

what do they do during training? pose for their instagram?
                    sigpic

Comment

Leave Cheshmi in Turkey.
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Praying to God that the Greece friendly somehow will take place, we need that shit badly [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          \
                          what wrong with you people is a friendly, you need to relax
                          Did you see CQ squad selection and line up selection. always fantasist ones!

Comment

lol Amiri is doing decent
                            SHOW TIME!

Comment

I think the boys are going to a Real Madrid celebration party after the game phase II

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                This is so bad we can’t break a crap Turkish defence down...
                                No confidence.
                                Even the slightest attack at this Turkish defense has them fall apart, yet our players treat them like its a 1982 Italy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X