Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goochi in, sardar out

Comment

Leave Ebrahimi in Turkey too.

Why are these players on the team?
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

when they have space they pass quickly, when they have 2 men on them they want to dribble.

Comment

Asian teams can ́t compete with European teams. The level of competition is higher in Europe. Turkey invests money in football, building modern infrastructure. Their league is much stronger than IPL.

However, this is a friendly so the result is not that important but the situation is worrying when we can't put 3 passes together.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
            So your best example was a player from 1985. That isn't going to convince me. Show me a player that plays in IPL that is 36 that played against the likes of Spain or Italy.
            Nekounam was the oldest player we had play against a top team (Argentina) at 33 and he led to us lose that game.
            1985?

I'm talking about the 1994 world cup - didn't you watch the Ireland vs Italy game?

Nekounam is a central midfielder.
            We are talking about centre backs here. Centre backs, like goalkeepers, peak much older in their career.

Comment

Iran has been really disappointing!!!

I am really worried now!
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

Gucci! Clutch right here. Homeboy score a goal.

Comment

Since the Tunesia Game we play totally crap. And this peformance against Turks
                  is the icing on the cake.

Comment

Vouria and Jalal were deeply missed today

Comment

I don't care if we lose 2-0 or 3-1 or something.

The fact that we can't put together even 5 MINUTES of good play, good passing, good teamwork is even more worrying.

Comment

shitty play by shitty players. they have no tactics, can't pass, can't hold the balls, very slow. honestly, i have no hope in this team. I think CQ is done.
                        sigpic

Comment

Gucci over Azmoun. He's battling. We need that physical presence against morocco.

Comment

There has been only 1 or 2 players that have played up to the expectations. M. Mohammad has been the best Iranian player. Jahanbakhsh has been ok and the same goes for Beiranvand. The rest have been pure shit.
                            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                            >-----------------<
                            Marg bar dictator
                            >-----------------<

Comment

Did the iranian messi Sardar even touch the ball today??

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                1985?
                                I'm talking about the 1994 world cup - didn't you watch the Ireland vs Italy game?
                                Nekounam is a central midfielder.
                                We are talking about centre backs here. Centre backs, like goalkeepers, peak much older in their career.
                                Yes and McGrath was a former United and Aston Villa player in 1995. He wasn't a player who played low-level soccer in Iran for his entire life.

And obviously CQ is choosing players that can commit to physically challenge Spain and Portugal, because we obviously are not technically at the same level.

Comment

Working...
                                X