Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Saudi just scored vs. Italy.
    Ahaa now I understand why Italy didn't make it to the WC, So that means if we were playing them we'd be up by 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
      Agha, SaudiFootball.com is over there, you shambles.
      Agha police.com boro application bezar, people like you who are satifyed with shit they get are holding iran back

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTeamMelli View Post
        No other player on our pitch was able to calm down the game and pass on point during the first half. the off-the-ball plays are questionable for half of our players, that is something we lack on tremendously. Shojaei is skilled and comfortable with the ball, and has a nice vision of when to pass forward or pass backwards for our players to set up. When you are scrabbling around to play defense against a team like Turkey, everyone can get caught out of position. Our defense was HORRIBLE today, causing our other players to come out of their comfort zone and protect the back at times. Regardless, he deserves to be on the team and would not be surprised one bit if he starts in the WC.
        Ebrahimi did. Central midfield completely changed when he came on and our shape improved immeasurably. His off-the-ball play (i was watching the central midfield specifically) was very good.

If only Ezatollahi hadn't got himself suspended for Morocco because otherwise that partnership would give me a lot of confidence for good shape to allow the fast counter-attacking game that is, realistically, our only chance to do anything in this WC. Masoud kills that option.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
          cQ rounded up a bunch of soosool boys playing outside iran some of them who can’t even speak Farsi
          Worst ones were PGPL players by a mile. Cheshmi & Amiri ridan.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
            Letting Ashkan play in stead of Ansarifard is a no brainer. That guy is pure class. Chesmi is not at WC level yet. Let’s hope CQ takes J.Hosseini back. Taremi as a LW is not special. Let’s use him as a pinchhitter. I rather have Ghoddos starting.
            I agree that Taremi would be better used off the bench late on in the game.
            I think tonight with some positions that we were obviously experimenting with some players in diff positions.

Comment

Shojaei did not play that bad in the second half. Beginning of the first half I thought he was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                Worst ones were PGPL players by a mile. Cheshmi & Amiri ridan.
                Did you even see Azmoun move a muscle?

Comment

Tunisia is playing 2-2 against Portugal

Saudi just scored against Italy

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post

Can you imagine the kind of confidence the Saudis get after this game.
                    United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

He did actually. Just was unlucky in his link up play. Azmoun is by far our biggest talent and one of our most skilled players. Let’s see how it goes when he plays a full match with Ghoddos by his side and Dejagah behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by beevee View Post
                        Ahaa now I understand why Italy didn't make it to the WC, So that means if we were playing them we'd be up by 3.
                        Can't you see its this attitude that is causing us problems too though? Like we always build up Iran to be better than they are because of "pride" and "be positive" etc. That has side effects of making you not work hard enough.

Its like the kid in school who is talented and his parents always tell him he is the smartest. Then he doesn't study as much as kid who thinks he is stupid. That kid who thinks he's not good enough ends up in medical school because he works twice or three times harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post

If this was a full international there's is no way those two teams would be near Italy or Portugal

Comment

I changed my mind about Gucci with this game - his hustle as a sub remains ever-present. I did think initially that Kaveh should have gone to Russia instead but perhaps as a sub Ghoochannejhad has more to offer. He looked very hungry and frustrates the defenders. Definitely a good 70-minute option to come on against Morocco if by fate we are still drawing them.

Comment

from this game, we can clearly see cheshmi is not tm material, also omid and ehsan should start, ashkan middle alireza right, ghoddos left and azmoun middle

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                I changed my mind about Gucci with this game - his hustle as a sub remains ever-present. I did think initially that Kaveh should have gone to Russia instead but perhaps as a sub Ghoochannejhad has more to offer. He looked very hungry and frustrates the defenders. Definitely a good 70-minute option to come on against Morocco if by fate we are still drawing them.
                                i told you gucci will grind thew tiread defenders and get good freekick and help in attack.

Comment

Working...
                                X