Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
    1. dont assume other people dont live in the us as well

2. yes games like that are shown, but it is the exception. Some big games are sometimes shown, but little games like Iran v. Turkey are never shown.

3. ESPN3/WatchESPN is different, online streams cost nothing. However important airtime that can sell ads on a channel like ESPN2 is much more costly and only something that's gonna have viewers will be shown.
    I’m not assuming others don’t live in the U.S. “We” is an inclusive plural pronoun. If you are a U.S. resident, congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      They are all on instagram @teammellifootball.

Very difficult to say because the bibs were mixed today. Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun on opposite teams and they are definitely starting tomorrow.

I can pretty much confirm that...

In goal Beiranvand/Mazaheri

Defence

Rezaeian, one of Cheshmi/Hosseini/Montazeri, Pouraliganji, Mohammadi

Midfield

Shojaei/Dejagah/Ghoddos/Ansarifard, Ezzatolahi, Hajsafi

Attack

Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Taremi/Amiri
      with Ezatolahi starting, I guess this means CQ will be using this match as prep for Portugal match. Makes sense as both teams are similar in terms of quality, style of play. So I guess this means those two games vs Algeria + Tunisia were what CQ needed to get team ready for Morocco, and he used such varying lineups and tactics and subs, that he really gave nothing away. And I doubt tomorrow's match will give Renard much, we will be playing in a system/with tactics that wont be used vs morocco.

Comment

Turkey is going to have a very young and fresh squad playing. Don't expect alot of their big name players to start.

Comment

Saudis play italy and its on espn
          We play turkey u20 team and it’s exclusively on irib

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
            They have quality players??? Plus it's going to be an intense atmosphere with Arsenal scouts in attendance. Also Tosun.

Comment

Turkish coach pre-match:

"Iran, Tunisia and Russia will be very motivated to attend the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Lucescu said.

"They want to show themselves. Will not be an easy match for us. Turkey leagues, was now breaking challenging and breaking. We had a very disability. Soon as you finish the league have 4-5 major players found themselves on the operating table. I went out on the road with a young team. All the facilities of these players I want to see the young players not being able to find much chance in their clubs in these games, I want to see them, I think they will get enough luck in three games. "

Emphasizing that they have very technical players, the experienced coach told us about the 3 games they would play:

"We do not have very strong physics physicists, we will meet a team managed by an experienced technical director for 6 years, Iran, Asian champion, 6 wins and 4 draws to Russia without losing the match Iran is a tall, , a team that makes good counterattacks, we will try to control the game, it will be a different game against Tunisia, they are playing more technical, the Russian game will be different because they are also good defense team. important.""

http://www.gazeteyeniyuzyil.com/spor...di-h49437.html

Comment

line-ups according to livescore:
                http://www.livescore.com/soccer/intl...ran/1-2692220/

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  Better not be, that is a trash line up!

Comment

I'm really locking forward for this game, watching it with my Turkish friends, they're all like "Iran has a football team?".
                    Oh dear, please Jahanbakhsh do everything that Babacan becomes today a Mamacan.

Comment

Viasat sport showing the game in Sweden! Team Melli in 1080p HD!

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                        I'm really locking forward for this game, watching it with my Turkish friends, they're all like "Iran has a football team?".
                        Babacan won't play. Injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                          Ask them how the World Cup feels. Oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                            Can Spain and Portugal play with their U20 team aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                              Better not be, that is a trash line up!
                              With this line-up someone has locked up the midfield and thrown away the key!

I doubt this.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                i think is a experminetal line up, but i think second half we will see our main players like dejagah, ghoddos, jahanbaksh in the game

Comment

Working...
                                X