Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i think is a experminetal line up, but i think second half we will see our main players like dejagah, ghoddos, jahanbaksh in the game
    CQ is not experimenting tonight. You will see the best 11 players start and play most of the game. It will be as close as possible to lineups and tactics we will use in the worldcup.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      CQ is not experimenting tonight. You will see the best 11 players start and play most of the game. It will be as close as possible to lineups and tactics we will use in the worldcup.
      Quite possible, but he may also have the option of testing his main squad later in the match.

Comment

Hello members of PFDC. Some of us got a livechat going on for Team Melli matches, if you would want to join us we are here https://discord.gg/mTuF4VJ

Comment

For Scandinavian based members: Viasat channels will show this match, and also on Viaplay!
          Sorry if already informed.

Comment

Rest assured we are not playing Turkey’s Under 20 tonight, that side is playing against Japan in Toulon
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

So hyped for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Türküm View Post
                So hyped for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                  I'm really locking forward for this game, watching it with my Turkish friends, they're all like "Iran has a football team?".
                  You have Turkish friends who watch football (instead of hooliganism) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Türküm View Post
                    So hyped for this.
                    Are you Turkish?

Comment

Guys please after the game look at YUNUS MALLI ... he will take a shirt for mee from some Iranian Player... i told him doesnt matter from who.... perhaps he will get from dejagah because they know each other from Wolfsburg

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                        Rest assured we are not playing Turkey’s Under 20 tonight, that side is playing against Japan in Toulon
                        Iranian media would spin this story to mean TM is playing Turkey U20 B.

Comment

Well arsenal scouts are coming to see Caglar Soyuncu, they wouldnt be coming if this match was a "crappy friendly" and Soyuncu is over 20 anyways. I think turkey will play the A team except without Calhonoglu and Babacan, it will be a great match and test. Hope CQ plays our strongest team. If I see Khanzadeh again I may just shoot myself.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Well arsenal scouts are coming to see Caglar Soyuncu, they wouldnt be coming if this match was a "crappy friendly" and Soyuncu is over 20 anyways. I think turkey will play the A team except without Calhonoglu and Babacan, it will be a great match and test. Hope CQ plays our strongest team. If I see Khanzadeh again I may just shoot myself.
                            Çalhanoğlu the hamroll lying hard about being injured lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              Çalhanoğlu the hamroll lying hard about being injured lol
                              pretty much underlines whats wrong with Turkish National Team, this group seems better in that respect to previous groups, but still many of the players are individualistic and do not thing as a team. Calhonoglo is a bit more established than most of the players, he should be taking the lead along with Topal, Tosun, Babacan. Instead hes doing this. Guys like Under, Gerler, Soyuncu, Akbaba are young and dont have these tendencies yet, hence why they are trying to build around them.

Comment

No matter who they play it is always exciting to watch Iran play. Look forward to watching a good game.

Comment

Working...
                                X